Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

Wrong Thread use Questions About the WBO
(Nov. 26, 2010  11:41 PM)William48151623 Wrote: Can you use this weight disc in tourneys or freeplay?

http://www.toycup.com/wedisuro.html

Depends on the Host of the Tournament.

Most likely no, but then again I doubt a strict tournament under freeplay format would ever be held.
(Nov. 26, 2010  5:34 PM)Jerf Wrote:
(Nov. 26, 2010  5:31 PM)rabidboy Wrote: sorry if this is off topic but if i put clear nail polish on my metal wheels will that keep it from getting dented and scratched???

Nail polish will just get scratched off as well.
Wheels barely get dented, but get scratched a lot. You can't prevent that, but you can make it shiny again. Visit DrigerGT site, there is a tutorial there showing you how to keep your wheels shiny.
Hint: Google 'DrigerGT'
(Nov. 26, 2010  5:31 PM)boblittle Wrote: ty also is thermal good at stam/defence

Average at stamina ;/
It's horrible at defense.
I believe Flame is better at stamina, too.

hey i googled the site you told me about but where and how do i get to that tutorial???
(Nov. 27, 2010  1:35 AM)rabidboy Wrote:
(Nov. 26, 2010  5:34 PM)Jerf Wrote:
(Nov. 26, 2010  5:31 PM)rabidboy Wrote: sorry if this is off topic but if i put clear nail polish on my metal wheels will that keep it from getting dented and scratched???

Nail polish will just get scratched off as well.
Wheels barely get dented, but get scratched a lot. You can't prevent that, but you can make it shiny again. Visit DrigerGT site, there is a tutorial there showing you how to keep your wheels shiny.
Hint: Google 'DrigerGT'
(Nov. 26, 2010  5:31 PM)boblittle Wrote: ty also is thermal good at stam/defence

Average at stamina ;/
It's horrible at defense.
I believe Flame is better at stamina, too.

hey i googled the site you told me about but where and how do i get to that tutorial???
Here is the link http://www.drigergt.com/2010/02/beyblade...aince.html
thanks =)
Can I get a picture of the MFB attack stadium slope?
(Nov. 26, 2010  9:41 PM)Separated Spine Wrote: Is this an authentic TT stadium?

[Image: 2rmlgnp.jpg]

No..
I saw that on Leo but the walls are oddly shaped and it is not listed as BB-8 so it is fake.I asked the same question before, so yes... it is presumably fake.
(Nov. 27, 2010  3:14 AM)Soysaucexp Wrote: Can I get a picture of the MFB attack stadium slope?
This is probably the best I could do :
http://img830.imageshack.us/img830/131/m...tadium.jpg
Hi my ripcords seem to break within a few days of me receiving an mfb. I straighten them correctly, but I use a hasbro launcher grip, and the ripcords (only the ring handle right spin launchers) break within a few days of me getting them. Help?
pull straight. I've never had that problem, and I don't pull weakly either.
Does the takara version of Zeus have engine gear, if not can I take off the CEW(Light Sharp) from the takara version and put it on a beyblade with engine gear, example: Driger G? Thanks!
(Nov. 27, 2010  4:23 AM)aCiDsHoOt3R Wrote: Does the takara version of Zeus have engine gear, if not can I take off the CEW(Light Sharp) from the takara version and put it on a beyblade with engine gear, example: Driger G? Thanks!

The Takara version of Zeus does not have an engine gear. You can use the CG of Takara's Zeus in another bey, but you have to use the whole spin gear.
so i could just attach it to the bottom of my driger g? BTW:Thanks!
Yes you can place Zeus's spin gear into Driger G's blade base.
Hello , Smile My question is
''Does Aquario wheel have good smash attack?''
I don't think so...
No, it is better suited for Defence but even then it does not do so well.

You should only get one if you want it for collection purposes.
If you are going to get a Aquario, get Storm Aquario. HF/S is fun, Aquario is top tier, and 100 is great.
I thought he was talking about the pre-HWS metal wheel Aquario?

In any case, it has some use in smash attack:

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Aquario-Discussion
(Nov. 27, 2010  4:21 AM)momiji manju Wrote: pull straight. I've never had that problem, and I don't pull weakly either.

I do, but they keep snapping in half. Both of the ripcords that just came less than a week ago with my new beyblades are wasted. I have to turn my dragon winder ripcord for l drago upside down to launch my pegasis and others.
I have a question. Who are the characters in the new BMF video game because I have yet to unlock all them all Unhappy .
this is for beyblade the hobby, not the game.

Ask in the appropriate thread in the "Video games" forum.
(Nov. 27, 2010  5:02 AM)Firinmahlazuh Wrote:
(Nov. 27, 2010  4:21 AM)momiji manju Wrote: pull straight. I've never had that problem, and I don't pull weakly either.

I do, but they keep snapping in half. Both of the ripcords that just came less than a week ago with my new beyblades are wasted. I have to turn my dragon winder ripcord for l drago upside down to launch my pegasis and others.

Why not just use a Beylauncher?
i got a string launcher today! man its easy to use! however i have a problem...i launched a standard Storm Pegasis with the String Launcher in a LF, then using the same bey and stadium, i launched the bey with a standard light launcher and Old Hasbro Dragon Ripcord using sliding shoot. Pegasis' movemnet was so much more erratic, tge bey had more power and spin time as well

so if the string launcher is so great, then why is it weaker than a long ripcord launcher???
(Nov. 27, 2010  5:21 AM)momiji manju Wrote: this is for beyblade the hobby, not the game.

Ask in the appropriate thread in the "Video games" forum.

oops, sorry.