Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

(Nov. 26, 2010  5:34 PM)Jerf Wrote:
(Nov. 26, 2010  5:31 PM)rabidboy Wrote: sorry if this is off topic but if i put clear nail polish on my metal wheels will that keep it from getting dented and scratched???

Nail polish will just get scratched off as well.
Wheels barely get dented, but get scratched a lot. You can't prevent that, but you can make it shiny again. Visit DrigerGT site, there is a tutorial there showing you how to keep your wheels shiny.
Hint: Google 'DrigerGT'
(Nov. 26, 2010  5:31 PM)boblittle Wrote: ty also is thermal good at stam/defence

Average at stamina ;/
It's horrible at defense.
I believe Flame is better at stamina, too.

lol srry no duh it suks a defence its so thin
(Nov. 26, 2010  5:36 PM)alexscott12 Wrote: that only shows pictures of clear wheels, it doesn't say anything about the weight?

Virgo: 3 grams (Takara Tomy)
2.8 grams (Sonokong) (Taken from my thread Weights of MFB)

Lacerta: 2.8 grams
who is this (clik on link to see pic) http://picturesofbeybladesthatihavenoclu...paces.com/
Attached Files

.jpg   Beyblade.jpg (Size: 21.63 KB / Downloads: 84)
that is sol blaze
how can i increase the power of my l-drago with a short ripcord
launch as fast as you can
where can i get 1
where can i get 1
ebay, dimsum,YJA
are there any other ways to increase the launch
(Nov. 26, 2010  6:00 PM)Gingka 107 Wrote: how can i increase the power of my l-drago with a short ripcord

Pull harder,
Lube up the gears inside the launcher and your ripcord
Push the launcher forward while pulling the ripcord back (Like a sliding shoot)
(Nov. 26, 2010  6:00 PM)Gingka 107 Wrote: how can i increase the power of my l-drago with a short ripcord

Slap an RF or XF on it.
ty gtg lol rolf omg srry np
(Nov. 26, 2010  6:00 PM)alexscott12 Wrote: that is sol blaze

no its not, that bey is tornado herculeo
This is probably very off topic, but how do you post pics directly into your sig without having it turn into a hyperlink? Cause when I try to copy some pics into my sig [see below], it keeps turning into a hyperlink.
tornado herculeo? is there any other beys I haven't heard of yet? if they were released the same time as tornado herculeo, I will not know them, so could somebody please list these beys
Okay, first of all, that is so not Sol Blaze. That's Tornade Heracleo/Herculeo from Explosion. It comes with the Tornado Stadium. If you are unsure, it's best to not answer the question and leave it to someone else who knows it.

And second, to increase the power of your L-Drago, use Sliding Shoot. You pull the winder, and push the launcher away at the same, and thus, you create a launch that is twice as powerful as a normal shot with a Hasbro Launcher + Winder.

Edit: Brutally beaten.
(Nov. 26, 2010  6:19 PM)alexscott12 Wrote: tornado herculeo? is there any other beys I haven't heard of yet? if they were released the same time as tornado herculeo, I will not know them, so could somebody please list these beys
can you answer me please?
it comes with the tornado beystadium
use search to find it

edit: beaten
Go on Beywiki and look for the parts list and or product list. I'm just adding on to what lord Wolfblade already said.
can any one tell me what the clear wheel is for beside deciding what direction the bey turns and looking nice
(Nov. 26, 2010  9:06 PM)urtiscay Wrote: can any one tell me what the clear wheel is for beside deciding what direction the bey turns and looking nice
It can help with Stamina or Defense depending on how its weight is distributed around the centre.
Is this an authentic TT stadium?

[Image: 2rmlgnp.jpg]
Nope, you can tell by the notches in the side.
They call it BB-00 on leoshop I think.
Im not sure if this is a good question, but how do you set a signature?