Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

Is poison serpent any good?
no, the only good part from it is sd but you can get it from the better dark bull
has there been testing done on SW?
(Nov. 26, 2010  5:13 AM)LibraEagle Wrote: has there been testing done on SW?
http://worldbeyblade.org/search.php?acti...order=desc
I think there was something else before though.
seeing as there is a top tier pegasis combo, would it be possible to make a top tier combo out of hasbro's cyber pegasis?
Could someone please give a list of the tracks and tips included in BB-97?

Thanks!
No, read the appropriate topic. It's easily found.

EDIT

Fjrocks366, due to the alterations made to Cyber pegasis in order to make it HWS, it has lost a lot of it's smash attack and is nowhere near as effective as Pegasis.
which clear wheel is heavier?
lacerta or virgo?
(Nov. 26, 2010  9:25 AM)Viper57 Wrote: which clear wheel is heavier?
lacerta or virgo?

Check for yourself.
hi i was wondering if the company that manufacter beyblade will ever realease those nameless beys like the one in the attachment also what are the names of those bey i can never get a good look at them

also what is the name of the bey benkei uses before he gets dark bull    

also i noticed the nameless bey has a heat fusion wheel will they ever release heat as a fusion wheel
(Nov. 26, 2010  11:41 AM)njrk97 Wrote: hi i was wondering if the company that manufacter beyblade will ever realease those nameless beys like the one in the attachment also what are the names of those bey i can never get a good look at them

also i noticed the nameless bey has a heat fusion wheel will they ever release heat as a fusion wheel

No they won't.

It's called Heat Cetus.
(Nov. 26, 2010  11:45 AM)RエスコルピオT125JB Wrote:
(Nov. 26, 2010  11:41 AM)njrk97 Wrote: hi i was wondering if the company that manufacter beyblade will ever realease those nameless beys like the one in the attachment also what are the names of those bey i can never get a good look at them

No they won't.

It's called Heat Cetus.

benkei original bey or the nameless one
(Nov. 26, 2010  12:10 PM)njrk97 Wrote:
(Nov. 26, 2010  11:45 AM)RエスコルピオT125JB Wrote:

No they won't.

It's called Heat Cetus.

benkei original bey or the nameless one

wait so benkei bey is heat cetus 120 fs

and the namless bey in my image is heat raven 105hf
Both, I believe.
is there a non gimmick 120 track because i can only find ch120 and t120 and if there is what bey does it com with
T125*

Just check the parts list in Beywiki.

But no, there isn't one
whats the best stamina type thats out of the box in metal fusion
For Stamina Combinations, is Burn or Earth wheel better/Preffered?
(Nov. 26, 2010  5:09 PM)boblittle Wrote: whats the best stamina type thats out of the box in metal fusion

Earth Aquila 145WD
Earth = Top-tier stamina wheel
145 = Top-tire stamina track
WD = Top-tier stamina bottom
(Nov. 26, 2010  5:09 PM)boblittle Wrote: whats the best stamina type thats out of the box in metal fusion

Earth Aquila/Eagle 145WD is the best Stamina Type out of the box.

Edit: Beaten

(Nov. 26, 2010  5:24 PM)Tory Wrote: For Stamina Combinations, is Burn or Earth wheel better/Preffered?

Burn seems to be better on 145, whereas Earth performs even better on 85 to 100 Tracks. I personally would use Earth 85WD.
(Nov. 26, 2010  5:24 PM)Tory Wrote: For Stamina Combinations, is Burn or Earth wheel better/Preffered?

earth but, i am getting burn so ether 1

Burn Mold 1 is much better at pure stamina, ignore mold 2 if you have Earth
To see differences between molds, look at the Burn Phoenix thread.

Earth has above average stamina, less so than Burn mold 1 BUT
Earth has better defensive qualities (Rounder, heavier, less recoil.)

Differences between the two Earth molds are negligible during battle, imo.

Editz:
Ohdamn. double beaten? But i have a longer explanation Unhappy
sorry if this is off topic but if i put clear nail polish on my metal wheels will that keep it from getting dented and scratched???
ty also is thermal good at stam/defence
(Nov. 26, 2010  5:31 PM)rabidboy Wrote: sorry if this is off topic but if i put clear nail polish on my metal wheels will that keep it from getting dented and scratched???

Nail polish will just get scratched off as well.
Wheels barely get dented, but get scratched a lot. You can't prevent that, but you can make it shiny again. Visit DrigerGT site, there is a tutorial there showing you how to keep your wheels shiny.
Hint: Google 'DrigerGT'
(Nov. 26, 2010  5:31 PM)boblittle Wrote: ty also is thermal good at stam/defence

Average at stamina ;/
It's horrible at defense.
I believe Flame is better at stamina, too.
(Nov. 26, 2010  11:12 AM)Royface3000 Wrote:
(Nov. 26, 2010  9:25 AM)Viper57 Wrote: which clear wheel is heavier?
lacerta or virgo?

Check for yourself.

that only shows pictures of clear wheels, it doesn't say anything about the weight?