Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

I don't think that the question can be answered since it is based off opinions
Wut!? What does that have to do with GalaxyBeys post?
What do Metal Face Bolts do?
(Nov. 24, 2010  4:03 AM)SniperOwl Wrote: What do Metal Face Bolts do?

they give the bey more wieght for more stability
They add wieght to the Beyblade, increasing defense and reducing recoil.
(Nov. 24, 2010  4:02 AM)Chaos Blader Wrote: Wut!? What does that have to do with GalaxyBeys post?

Sorry accidentally hit wrong quote
(Nov. 24, 2010  4:03 AM)SniperOwl Wrote: What do Metal Face Bolts do?
Read Beywiki.
(Nov. 24, 2010  12:19 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Nov. 24, 2010  12:02 AM)ShoMinamimoto Wrote: Last question of the day: Why is it that lightning supposedly can't support any other clear wheel than LLdrago? Because today I tried putting on my Pegasis on Lightning and it fit?
No, it is really not supposed to fit ... You must have forced it somehow. Moreover, each Clear Wheel and Metal Wheel has a shape that prevents the insertion of the opposite spin prongs, so you could not launch it.

It attaches fine, it just falls off of the launcher. Also, the Clear Wheel becomes elevated high above Lightning.
Question: Does anyone know the stats for Burn Phoenix? Like for each part. Picture would be nice
The stats of a Beyblade mean nothing when compared to its actual performance.
This is a stupid question but, i just gotta be for sure:
Is there any difference in the Colored Plastic Gen winders and the new all-black HWS-gen Winders?
to the eye it seems they have the same teeth, length, and even handle design and texture....so i'm just wondering why Black ones have become so mainstreamed now...
They have slight differences, barely noticeable. Apart from the colour, of course.
So there really is no difference then, hmm nice i just found my old White Winder...time to exercise it a bit...
(Nov. 24, 2010  6:00 AM)Aw Heck Wrote: This is a stupid question but, i just gotta be for sure:
Is there any difference in the Colored Plastic Gen winders and the new all-black HWS-gen Winders?
to the eye it seems they have the same teeth, length, and even handle design and texture....so i'm just wondering why Black ones have become so mainstreamed now...

The new MFB winders are longer than the older standard winders.
But yeah, they are pretty much the exact same thing except for handle designs and even put into each other's respective launcher.
(Nov. 24, 2010  6:17 AM)blah Wrote: The new MFB winders are longer than the older standard winders.
But yeah, they are pretty much the exact same thing except for handle designs and even put into each other's respective launcher.

He's talking about the Hasbro Winders, which are almost exactly the same as the old Plastic gen Winders.
I'm in the United States. What metal fusion beyblade should i get?
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Purchase-Consultation

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-What-to-Buy-in-MFB
I forgot to say I would love to have a Tournament at a park by my house. It would be great just to be in a Tournament
hi guys i have a quick question that if you guys answerd i would be really happy is aquario 105 f good can you tell me the pros and cons and if possible tell me what is a better beyblade for that same price ill give you guys the link thanks. Smile http://cgi.ebay.com/Metal-Fight-Beyblade...1c1676e78c
Its pretty meh Smile
(Nov. 24, 2010  5:18 AM)blah Wrote: The stats of a Beyblade mean nothing when compared to its actual performance.

I don't get what you mean, how could the stats mean nothing? They just put that there to make it look pretty?

And what do the numbers mean like Burn Phoenix 135MS

Also, I know that MS means sharp point, is there a link where I can look up the other abbreviations?
(Nov. 24, 2010  6:30 AM)Leonel Wrote: hi guys i have a quick question that if you guys answerd i would be really happy is aquario 105 f good can you tell me the pros and cons and if possible tell me what is a better beyblade for that same price ill give you guys the link thanks. Smile http://cgi.ebay.com/Metal-Fight-Beyblade...1c1676e78c
No, Aquario is just so-so at most. The Wheel is not special at all, and 105 and F are extremely outclassed.

LetsBeyblade Wrote:I don't get what you mean, how could the stats mean nothing? They just put that there to make it look pretty?

And what do the numbers mean like Burn Phoenix 135MS

Also, I know that MS means sharp point, is there a link where I can look up the other abbreviations?
Exactly actually, to make it 'appealing', but real performance is not reflected at all in those statistics.

You really need to look on Beywiki, all of that information is already there.
The stats are just made up by the company to make the Beyblade more appealing.

The number in the Track indicates the height, ie: 145 = 14.5 Milimeters and 90 = 9.0 Milimeters.

EDIT: Beaten by the Bey-god...
thanks guys
So what would you guys recommend? A high number vs a low number. And would certain range numbers favor a type of bey? Like let's say 80-100 favors attack (I just made this up).