Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

So then what about meteo l drago? Why do people call it a "zombie beyblade"? Is it because it steals another beys spin power to give itself more power when that bey is about to stop spinning?
Would it work if I put top coat on Galaxy Pegasis' metal wheel to prevent the paint from chipping off? Please answer this.
do only SD tips work for zombie beys?
(Nov. 21, 2010  4:38 PM)bladestar20 Wrote: do only SD tips work for zombie beys?

Critical.
There isn't any Zombies in the MFB series.
(Nov. 21, 2010  2:43 PM)galaxy_blader Wrote: Would it work if I put top coat on Galaxy Pegasis' metal wheel to prevent the paint from chipping off? Please answer this.

The only way to prevent the paint from chipping is to never use it. Any coat you put over it is going to chip as well and eventually the paint underneath will as well. And a really bit hit will dig through both layers anyway.
i tried the thing with SF tip,it worked,i kno they arent zombies but still,i tried it,it worked!!!!!!!
dont know what your doing with that then!
what do u mean??
Could anyone give me the link to the thread telling you how to customise a hms launcher for MF usage?
Can't find it Pinching_eyes_2

Also, is it normal for RF's to get wrecked from casual usage in pegasis thunderwhip stadium? Mine is an oval shape, and no longer flat
Somewhere in the "Your Creations" forum, probably by the user DRACO.
Shouldn't be hard to do it yourself though... (The actual customization as well as finding the thread)
do you think hasbro will make Vulcan Horuseus
(Nov. 21, 2010  10:50 AM)Nwolf Wrote: well you twist the spin track and pull the tip and it should slide out, and then you twist the spin track in the opposite direction and it should stay where it is, but however dont twist it to one side if it doesn't want to, you're pushing it the wrong way!

Apart from Dimsum2u who is selling the Hasbro version NIB on this forum
if Vulcan Horuseus is in the tv show hasbro will sell it eventually
Hasbro hasn't released it yet so what you said made no sense at all... He is selling the takara version.
Is hasbro's shadow driger the same as takara's metal driger? or are they 2 different beys?
(Nov. 21, 2010  8:27 PM)UnLeAsHeD Wrote: Is hasbro's shadow driger the same as takara's metal driger? or are they 2 different beys?

different (a quick search on google or beywiki would have answered you)
Completly different. Both in parts and in that one is useful and the other is useless.
Is this Beylauncher fake because I've never heard of red ones before...

[Image: 140.jpg]
probably not, but you cannot guarantee, it looks like the real thing as it has been made well, i would get it if it costs less than £8
I believe there is a Red BeyLauncher with BB-30-35, can't remember which set.
(Nov. 21, 2010  9:31 PM)Nwolf Wrote: probably not, but you cannot guarantee, it looks like the real thing as it has been made well, i would get it if it costs less than £8

It actually costs $8 which is about half of that.

Sadly, the supplier has run out, but he said that he's restocking soon and will contact me when more are available
(Nov. 21, 2010  9:31 PM)Wraith Wrote: I believe there is a Red BeyLauncher with BB-30-35, can't remember which set.

Thank you! I looked it up and found

[Image: 76a99dc196d1c06cd0bdf1f5c0f5d89f.image.500x239.jpg]

Thank you very much for the reassurance
(Nov. 21, 2010  9:31 PM)Nwolf Wrote: probably not, but you cannot guarantee, it looks like the real thing as it has been made well, i would get it if it costs less than £8

If you don't know, don't post.
Giving out false info is just... Uncertain
well i thought i had seen one but i didn't know if i was going mad, and i dont like to post something and say i'm right if i dont know for sure, i didn't think it was fake...