Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

There's no real upper attack in MFB.

Bull has one or two combos, just search in the customisation forum.

Sagitarrio has been known for having large amounts of recoil, so it's pretty decent if you add a MF to it, at pretty much any height.
One question is the Ray wheel in the booster pack mold one or two ?
I'm Going To Get A Stadium Today... Should I Get Lightning L-Drago Stadium? Or, Pegasus Thunder Whip?
Lightning Force stadium.

It would have been obvious if you had simply read it's thread.
Do the Hasbro Stadiums suck? I see that in the TT stadiums that they hit each other no matter what type they are. My Beyblades just move around doing nothing in my Hasbro PTW and SVS!
(Nov. 17, 2010  2:41 PM)SniperOwl Wrote: Do the Hasbro Stadiums suck? I see that in the TT stadiums that they hit each other no matter what type they are. My Beyblades just move around doing nothing in my Hasbro PTW and SVS!

Do you really need to ask? Simply read the stickied thread about saving our stadiums.
(Nov. 17, 2010  2:38 PM)momiji manju Wrote: Lightning Force stadium.

It would have been obvious if you had simply read it's thread.
Im Sorry...
a good subsitute for RF is..?
(Nov. 17, 2010  1:32 PM)Moss Wrote: One question is the Ray wheel in the booster pack mold one or two ?
Most probably mold two, if it was made to reinforce it slightly or fix weaknesses.
If i havE no r2f....?
(Nov. 17, 2010  4:09 PM)Shika blade Wrote: If i havE no r2f....?

CS will do, if you don't have R2F/CS, WF/XF will do, if you don't have them, nothing can help.
I came across a site about how to avoid paint chips and scratches and they recommended using some kind of metal polish to keep the fusion wheels nice and shiney like :3

Then they said to avoid paint chips/scratches on beys like galaxy pegasis you can use a clear enamel spray of some sort to protect it.
But isn't this against the rules? Uncertain

Also, will cyber pegasis' paint chip/scratch off like galaxy pegasis'?

Thanks!
yes it will scratch off.I dont see how that would not be aloud to paint it,I mean it doesnt make your bey better in anyway I know of
(Nov. 17, 2010  4:50 PM)UltimateChimera Wrote: yes it will scratch off.I dont see how that would not be aloud to paint it,I mean it doesnt make your bey better in anyway I know of

I thought that the spray might've given its fusion wheel a bit more grip or added weight (even if only by a tiny bit lol)
But if its not illegal or against the rules then i'll probably do it for my cyber pegasis as i would prefer the pinky red to stay on Tongue_out
you can paint or clear coat it if its a very light coat of paint/clear coat, and if its none textured
How can I prevent paint chipping off on My beys? (Galaxy Peg, Bakushin Susanoo, Cyber Peg, C Leone)

EDIT:Wait, already answered.
I've been hearing this around the WBO, but has Quetz ultimately been outclassed? I understand that MF Vulcan Horuseus 85R^2F may perform better than Quetz 90RF/R^2F, but I'm just curious is all.

Again, I'm sorry if this is not the place to post this. I just wanted some clarification.
what is the largest official bey stadium?
(Nov. 17, 2010  9:11 PM)Proto Man Wrote: what is the largest official bey stadium?

Vortex Stadium (Hasbro), iirc. That or the Magnedome DX Stadium (Takara)'s base.
Wide Square Type Beystadium is not part of the widest ?
Did Hasbro release the Angle Compass yet?
(Nov. 17, 2010  10:58 PM)Bey-Heart Wrote: Did Hasbro release the Angle Compass yet?

No
There are many, many ways for you to see what Hasbro has already released and what they are planning to release as well ... You should really not have asked that.
has anyone found a way to make a zombie out of L Drago (sorry if this doesn't belong here, plz correct me if so)