Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

(Nov. 16, 2010  12:25 PM)lokoko69full Wrote: How can i take a beypointer?

Purchase Consultation please.
how can i restart my beypointer to 1000 points
without cheating? i do not eliee you can. it defeats the purpose of the beypointer

if you want to get 1000 and more agian...win battles or cheat by boosting w/ another beypointer
(Nov. 16, 2010  10:49 AM)Chaos Blader Wrote: Is it legal to do that with GB145?
No.
(Nov. 16, 2010  1:28 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Nov. 16, 2010  10:49 AM)Chaos Blader Wrote: Is it legal to do that with GB145?
No.

Is it even possible? Lol

Why is it legal with Draciel, and not GB145?
(Nov. 16, 2010  1:33 PM)Blaze Wheeler Wrote: Is it even possible? Lol

Why is it legal with Draciel, and not GB145?
I do not know why it is legal with Draciel, but for certain it is illegal with GB145. The gimmick is for the balls to roll, and that would be almost impossible to retain with two more balls.
so branching off of this conversation, what is the legal limit for metal balls in a Draciel S AND Draciel F base? what are the maximum amounts (illegal)

and i would also like to know why it isnt legal w/ GB145
(Nov. 16, 2010  1:42 PM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote: so branching off of this conversation, what is the legal limit for metal balls in a Draciel S AND Draciel F base? what are the maximum amounts (illegal)

I think that was discussed in the Draciel F draft topic, in the Beywiki Project forum.

For the reasons I mentioned.
Just want to know how I'm doing with my collection so far:

Rock Leone 145WB
Flame Bull 100F
Dark Wolf DF145FS
Storm Aries 125S

I also have the Storm Pegasis and L-Drago from the Super Vortex Stadium

Also if anyone could tell me if theres a good defensive and attack combo I could make that would appreciated.
(Nov. 16, 2010  3:41 PM)iBslick418 Wrote: Just want to know how I'm doing with my collection so far:

Rock Leone 145WB
Flame Bull 100F
Dark Wolf DF145FS
Storm Aries 125S

I also have the Storm Pegasis and L-Drago from the Super Vortex Stadium

Also if anyone could tell me if theres a good defensive and attack combo I could make that would appreciated.

Use Build Me A Combo please.
Sorry, I'll do that. But like I said, is my collection looking good so far? (I also ordered the Takara BB-28 with string launcher)
hey, just wanna ask, my Galaxy Pegasis just lost to an ordinary Storm Pegasis. I supposed that the R2F is better than a normal RF, but why does the Storm Pegasis spins faster and wilder than my Galaxy Pegasis?

Then, I replaced my Galaxy Pegasis clear wheel with the Storm's clear wheel, and somehow it become faster than before. So then, is it because of the clear wheel or the RF?
(Nov. 16, 2010  11:50 AM)megablader2 Wrote: Meteo - spin stealer with some possible attack ability
Lightning - Very good at attack but with some ability at spin stealing

Thanks man. I think I'll get a Meteo L-Drago. The spin stealing ability is quite unique and sounds interesting.
(Nov. 16, 2010  10:55 AM)Chaos Blader Wrote: If a Beyblade comes apart during play, it is an automatic loss.

What about if the track snaps? I was in battle once with a TT 145 and it got snapped by the opponent's Hasbro bey.
(Nov. 16, 2010  4:56 PM)Tsubasa is cool Wrote:
(Nov. 16, 2010  10:55 AM)Chaos Blader Wrote: If a Beyblade comes apart during play, it is an automatic loss.

What about if the track snaps? I was in battle once with a TT 145 and it got snapped by the opponent's Hasbro bey.

awww that sucks but it is still a defeat, hey have you noticed that they don't put "if you destroy your opponents bey you win" anymore? I guese they asume they're indestructable now XD
(Nov. 16, 2010  5:07 PM)tman14 Wrote:
(Nov. 16, 2010  4:56 PM)Tsubasa is cool Wrote:

awww that sucks but it is still a defeat, hey have you noticed that they don't put "if you destroy your opponents bey you win" anymore? I guese they asume they're indestructable now XD

Darn, I'm never buying TT beys again, except possibly Burn Phoenix.
(Nov. 16, 2010  5:08 PM)Tsubasa is cool Wrote: Darn, I'm never buying TT beys again, except possibly Burn Phoenix.
I have never seen a broken 145 in my life, so it is either a very rare exception that you unfortunately got, or it is entirely your fault. Do not blame TAKARA-TOMY for that and remove them completely from your future purchases for this stupid thing.

iBslick Wrote:But like I said, is my collection looking good so far?
Not really. Most of your Beyblades have useless parts, and they do not go well together.
Been using a CH120 spin track on my beys for a while and found that it felt kind of loose, making the bey a bit unstable during play. Sometimes the height lock would also unlock in the middle of play as well. I'm using the hasbro version from the Dark Gasher bey. Finding that RF on a 100 spin track is also kind of loose as well. Again, also hasbro parts. Do I just have defective parts, or is it just meant to be that way?
(Nov. 16, 2010  7:52 PM)vash0006 Wrote: Been using a CH120 spin track on my beys for a while and found that it felt kind of loose, making the bey a bit unstable during play. Sometimes the height lock would also unlock in the middle of play as well. I'm using the hasbro version from the Dark Gasher bey. Finding that RF on a 100 spin track is also kind of loose as well. Again, also hasbro parts. Do I just have defective parts, or is it just meant to be that way?
All Hasbro CH120 have problems, yes.

RF should fit on 100 though, as far as I know.
If I may add, I personally have found that all my 100 Tracks by Hasbro will fit loosely with RF's by Hasbro, and even RF's by Takara-Tomy.

Edit: 1000th Post. =)
(Nov. 16, 2010  8:24 PM)桃太郎 Wrote: If I may add, I personally have found that all my 100 Tracks by Hasbro will fit loosely with RF's by Hasbro, and even RF's by Takara-Tomy.

Edit: 1000th Post. =)
All 100 ? Have you tried with 90 or 85 ?
(Nov. 16, 2010  1:47 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Nov. 16, 2010  1:42 PM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote: so branching off of this conversation, what is the legal limit for metal balls in a Draciel S AND Draciel F base? what are the maximum amounts (illegal)

I think that was discussed in the Draciel F draft topic, in the Beywiki Project forum.

For the reasons I mentioned.

sort of...i was given the legal limit for F, but not for S. i also didnt recieve the illegal/real limit for both. and since all draciels after F had the balls built in, then it does not matter as they cannot be removed. i assume this is the same with GB145?
How is it that, when RF is wore down, it has more defence?
Should I Get Ray Gill Takara Or Sonokong Because It Comes With Right Launcher 2
use the purchase consultant thread