Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

(Nov. 16, 2010  5:13 AM)GL Wrote: A search hasn't brought up these results, but have these stadiums pictures been shown yet?

http://www.entertainmentearth.com/prodin...er=HY25641

http://www.entertainmentearth.com/prodin...er=HY29250
Not the "Burning Firestrike" one, so you can post it in the Beyblade Metal Fusion topic.

The other one is just the already known "Max Stampede".
The second one seems to a Burn Phoenix based one.
I hope it it's better than it's predecessors. Unhappy
What is the difference btween RF and R2F-just a reduction in friction? or is R2F easier slide shoot?
R2F spins faster with lower stamina.
While RF spins a tad slower, with a bit more stamina.
There shouldn't be a difference in sliding shoot levels.
Why do Silver Quetz and Gold Quetz have different facebolts? Silver has an orange dragon and Gold has a purple snake thing? Is there like some kind of significance to that?
Does anyone know what are some of the heaviest attack rings for plastic beyblades? Thanks
This should somewhat help you.
Is anybody living in Hong Kong currently? i really need to know if the Circle K outlets still sell the Sol Blaze
(Nov. 16, 2010  9:06 AM)lws803 Wrote: Is anybody living in Hong Kong currently? i really need to know if the Circle K outlets still sell the Sol Blaze

Some toy shops may still have them in stock.
I thought Circle K never sold beyblades....
(Nov. 16, 2010  9:08 AM)Jerf Wrote: Some toy shops may still have them in stock.
I thought Circle K never sold beyblades....
I'm sure they sell Sol Blazes.
Is it legal to use 4 ball bearings in a single draciel S base?
(Nov. 16, 2010  10:32 AM)jt5718x Wrote: Is it legal to use 4 ball bearings in a single draciel S base?

Yes, you can use 4 metal balls.
Is it legal to do that with GB145?
if the bottom of a mfb falls off in the middile of battle, does the battle continue or does the beyblade count as crash out? if it continues, witch part counts as 'in play'?
If a Beyblade comes apart during play, it is an automatic loss.
Oh then is there any small shops in Hong Kong that sells massively only hobby stuffs like beyblade and so on?
(Nov. 16, 2010  10:56 AM)lws803 Wrote: Oh then is there any small shops in Hong Kong that sells massively only hobby stuffs like beyblade and so on?

Sure. but those shops don't sell Sol Blazes HK version.
What are the differences between a Meteo metal wheel and a Lightning wheel?
(Nov. 16, 2010  11:13 AM)utsavkotrial Wrote: What are the differences between a Meteo metal wheel and a Lightning wheel?

Comes from different beyblades.
Different protrusions.
Different abilities.
Oh but do they sell Sol Blaze? and are Sol blaze hong Kong version only sold at circle K outlets?
(Nov. 16, 2010  11:25 AM)lws803 Wrote: Oh but do they sell Sol Blaze? and are Sol blaze hong Kong version only sold at circle K outlets?

Yes for now.
(Nov. 16, 2010  11:18 AM)RエスコルピオT125JB Wrote:
(Nov. 16, 2010  11:13 AM)utsavkotrial Wrote: What are the differences between a Meteo metal wheel and a Lightning wheel?

Comes from different beyblades.
Different protrusions.
Different abilities.

=_= so which one's better?
Meteo - spin stealer with some possible attack ability
Lightning - Very good at attack but with some ability at spin stealing