Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

kai-v i dont care
(Nov. 14, 2010  4:04 AM)rabidboy Wrote: i dont think thats it cause its on any bey. all of my other beys in the past eventually act like attack beys

When a tip gets worn down, it gets flatter. Flatter tips = more aggressive [attack type].
(Nov. 14, 2010  4:06 AM)fjrocks366 Wrote: When is it gonna be released?

Hasbro has no real schedule. Beys appear nigh randomly.
(Nov. 14, 2010  4:16 AM)rabidboy Wrote: kai-v i dont care

There's nothing to "care" about. You either follow the rules, or you'll find yourself unable to use the site.
(Nov. 14, 2010  4:20 AM)utsavkotrial Wrote: Rock Leone or Dark Bull?

Wrong topic. Purchase consulation would be a better one.
Ask that in the Purchase Consultation Thread

EDIT: Hmm, beaten.
(Nov. 14, 2010  4:24 AM)utsavkotrial Wrote: Also, Dark Gasher or Dark Wolf?
Sorry
Both very carpy but I'd get a gasher if u have an LL Drago and a wolf if u have a bull and sagittario (Spin track on both very useful)
does anyone live in minneapolis???
(Nov. 14, 2010  4:48 AM)rabidboy Wrote: does anyone live in minneapolis???
Wrong place.

http://worldbeyblade.org/usermap.php

Seriously, dude? It's right at the top of the site. All the time. No matter where you're browsing.
(Nov. 14, 2010  5:05 AM)Extic Wrote:

http://worldbeyblade.org/usermap.php

Seriously, dude? It's right at the top of the site. All the time. No matter where you're browsing.

if its that blatently obvious maybe ....hes new? and hasnt actually looked at that button yet... give him some slack seriously
(Nov. 14, 2010  5:08 AM)Novus-Noctis Wrote: are there any other ways to get 85

considering its a unique peice to one bey i dont beleive so.... and i hope you were talking about track 85??
There will be soon, IIRC.
How do people know what the type of the opponents bey is, because I know you don't want to use stamina against attack.
When you play against someone you don't really know until you both launch your Beyblades unless they tell you.
You just have to test your luck out I guess. :L
(Nov. 14, 2010  5:38 AM)Tark Wrote: How do people know what the type of the opponents bey is, because I know you don't want to use stamina against attack.

well by looking at their bey you can get some indications but its not ALWAYS a sure answer for what it will perform like once launched.

and if your going to use stamina aka endurance it would be smart to come up with strategies to last longer and not get knocked out.
ex: special launches different parts that keep you stable and possible combo-ing your bey with some defense attributes
You can buy the 85 track separately off YJA.
Same with 90, but 90 also comes with Burn Pisces, Blizzard Burn Phoenix, Bakushin Susanow, Quetz (all versions).
(Nov. 14, 2010  5:54 AM)blah Wrote: 90 also comes with Burn Pisces.

Burn Pisces has ED145. You're getting mixed up with WF.
Oh right. Yeah my bad. ^^
Listen to Chaos Blader. Grin
Are all SonoKong plastics incompatible with Takara's? Or just only the S and F series?
Thanks in advance Joyful_3
http://www.fao.com/product/index.jsp?productId=4068775
Is this battle set worth getting?
No, Storm Capricone is terible.
When is the next design contest? Is there a way to be notified?