Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

No. They are the same weight.
(Nov. 11, 2010  9:53 PM)blah Wrote: So I was looking around and there is no information on CWD Eternal Survivor.
What is it good for ?
Weaknesses ?
Practicality ?

Thanks in advance.

Need someone who is experienced or knows somewhat a lot about HMS. ^^
Has anybody weighed a Hasbro Metal Face yet?

It looks like it has more metal in it.
which would be better to order from plamoya or ebay?
So which would be cheaper for shipping?
eBay would be more recommended.
Unless you order EMS from Plamoya, shipping can take from 20 - 60 days via Economy (SAL), although it is very cheap.
If you can wait and there is something you want to get off Plamoya, get it.
I don't have Gravity Perseus in my city,where should i buy it :ebay?
On this website:
AkirasDaddy and dimsum2u both have it for sale.
Otherwise yeah, try eBay.
BUT AkirasDaddy and dimsum2u have the best prices around, especially if you buy it on here.
does anyone know if the beyblade wii game has come out in europe yet imm sure it came out today cant find it anywhere i want counter leone!
Hi

My sons are playing beyblade in the school, and they are not using a stadium. The bottom is used, and i would like to know if there is a way to "repair" it, with which material, or is it possible to buy only bottoms ?

Thanks for your help

Matz
Will the clear wheel get cracked or broken if i use a Metal Face with it coz when you use two attack beys against each other & one has a Metal Face , so can it take the impact that the other bey will have on it without breaking or at least cracking
(Nov. 12, 2010  4:57 PM)NitroNeo89 Wrote: Will the clear wheel get cracked or broken if i use a Metal Face with it coz when you use two attack beys against each other & one has a Metal Face , so can it take the impact that the other bey will have on it without breaking or at least cracking

I use Metal Faces a lot, and have yet to have a Clear Wheel Crack or Break.

I don't think it's really possible.
what is better i dont know what to get galaxy pegasis or meteo l drago
(Nov. 12, 2010  5:05 PM)rockleone20 Wrote: what is better i dont know what to get galaxy pegasis or meteo l drago

Please use Purchase Consultation.
(Nov. 12, 2010  4:10 PM)matz Wrote: Hi

My sons are playing beyblade in the school, and they are not using a stadium. The bottom is used, and i would like to know if there is a way to "repair" it, with which material, or is it possible to buy only bottoms ?

Thanks for your help

Matz

you could buy them on toy whiz but they are expensive, other than that you can't fix them so why no tjust buy them a pegasus thunder whip :\
(Nov. 10, 2010  10:18 PM)L-DRAGOAirblade Wrote: ha ha ha ha you really think you can beat l - drago

Anyone could beat the base Lightening L-Drago. Even a n00b.
(Nov. 12, 2010  4:10 PM)matz Wrote: My sons are playing beyblade in the school, and they are not using a stadium. The bottom is used, and i would like to know if there is a way to "repair" it, with which material, or is it possible to buy only bottoms ?

Fixing the bottoms wouldn't fix the problem, and would only leave you with bottoms to fix again.

Why not solve the problem and get them a stadium, or disallow their use of beyblades in school [there are probably better things for them to be doing anyway].
(Nov. 12, 2010  5:47 PM)Tsubasa is cool Wrote: Anyone could beat the base Lightening L-Drago. Even a n00b.

Eh. A n00b probably wouldn't even try customizing a bey, and a newb probably wouldn't know to, and Lightning L-Drago would probably win.
It's a good and balanced bey uncustomized when faced with other uncustomized beys.

But against people who know what they're doing, yeah, it's nothing special.
How does the thickness/durability of the attack stadium compare to the ptw? I'm asking this because my ptw has tiny dents from the bottoms of my beyblades, and when I get my attack stadium I would be choked if the same thing happened.
Will RSF be top tier any time soon? I'm trying to decide if I want a Ray Unicorno, or Gil.
(Nov. 12, 2010  6:23 PM)SSJfisherman Wrote: How does the thickness/durability of the attack stadium compare to the ptw? I'm asking this because my ptw has tiny dents from the bottoms of my beyblades, and when I get my attack stadium I would be choked if the same thing happened.

The attack stadium seems to be a bit softer...

I found it out the hard way...

Burn Fireblaze's MS left a BIG dent in my Attack Stadium...

Just hope you have a Yellow/Green one, so it won't be so noticeable...
1. Why is the Dark Metal wheel carp?
2. What kind of metal is the metal wheel?
1: read the beywiki for that
2: ummmm
(Nov. 12, 2010  6:50 PM)Blaze Wheeler Wrote:
(Nov. 12, 2010  6:23 PM)SSJfisherman Wrote: How does the thickness/durability of the attack stadium compare to the ptw? I'm asking this because my ptw has tiny dents from the bottoms of my beyblades, and when I get my attack stadium I would be choked if the same thing happened.

Would it be legal to put modeling clay, or something underneath to make it stronger, As long as it stays the same shape?
(Nov. 12, 2010  8:25 PM)SSJfisherman Wrote:

Would it be legal to put modeling clay, or something underneath to make it stronger, As long as it stays the same shape?

I guess, but I don't see how that would work...
(Nov. 12, 2010  8:19 PM)Ekclips Wrote: 1. Why is the Dark Metal wheel carp?

@#2

They are made out of a Zinc Alloy. That's why they don't rust.
(Nov. 12, 2010  8:22 PM)lord Wolfblade Wrote: 1: read the beywiki for that
2: ummmm

should have thought of the beywiki.
(Nov. 12, 2010  8:33 PM)Blaze Wheeler Wrote:
(Nov. 12, 2010  8:25 PM)SSJfisherman Wrote:

I guess, but I don't see how that would work...
(Nov. 12, 2010  8:19 PM)Ekclips Wrote: 1. Why is the Dark Metal wheel carp?

@#2

They are made out of a Zinc Alloy. That's why they don't rust.

thanks Smile
hi

is there a " rate my bey/s"
forum sort of thing??

thanks