Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

Can recoil lead to Metal Wheel breaks ?
Recoil is in every metal wheel, so it's not really a factor in breakage.
(Nov. 11, 2010  3:50 AM)Black-Blade Wrote: Can recoil lead to Metal Wheel breaks ?
Any impact can do that, there are a lof of factors involved in breaks, it is complicated. I think there are some high-recoil Wheels that have a shape and material that can take recoil 'well', while others are just not shaped correctly, plus a lot of other factors.

The Wheels I have seen breaking the most are usually Earth, Libra and sometimes Lightning/L Drago. Are those the Wheels with the highest recoil ?
Well, I don't know if this is the right place, how do you get paint off the PTW?
Well Earth and Libra both have wing like shapes that are supported by only one shaft of metal per wing so it is understandable that they have the highest breakage rates... but LLDrago? I thought LLDrago was the one that usually broke the other wheels..
If you look in the Whine About Your Breaks Thread, Oki and some others have pictures of broken Lightning L-Dragos.

I've never seen a broken Libra though.
There have been many, many broken Libra Wheels, especially in the Japanese community.
Hmm. Guess I'll have to look around harder. Thanks for the info though. I wasn't aware of that.
How do I use customized Beyblades that are in different slots in Beyblade Metal Fusion DS
I just found out about a bunch of limited edition beys from hasbro that I believe haven't been mentioned yet. Do they deserve a thread or do they go into another?
If you're talking about the ones from ToyWiz, those have been known for some time already. There's no need for a thread about them, considering they're just recolors of existing Beyblades.
(Nov. 11, 2010  5:36 AM)Separated Spine Wrote: How do I use customized Beyblades that are in different slots in Beyblade Metal Fusion DS
This topic is not for the video games.
(Nov. 11, 2010  3:06 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
Vanthorsan Wrote:I see....what WOULD happen if one was to use the Gemios or Escolpio wheels though? Would the beyblade spin noticeably longer or be unaffected?
They might spin even less, Escolpio is such a joke, Gemios too. You need weight at the circumference, and with them not only is there barely any there, but there is even less in the centre too. They are very useless.

I see...this is what I like about beyblade, a fun game AND a physics lesson XD No but seriously thanks for clearing that up, I was a little confused by it.
(Nov. 11, 2010  4:52 AM)Byser Wrote: If you look in the Whine About Your Breaks Thread, Oki and some others have pictures of broken Lightning L-Dragos.

I've never seen a broken Libra though.

Actually I have some pics of broken Libra, Earth and LLDrago in Whine About Your Breaks a long time ago.
Do Metal Wheels rust if water goes on them?
df145 the blades spin the opposite creating up force i have no idea and from the post i made long ago i didnt get a clear answer i just got a no
i mean left spin beys using df145 wont it be like uf145( up force)
(Nov. 11, 2010  8:14 AM)Ranul96 Wrote: Do Metal Wheels rust if water goes on them?

dont think so. not made of iron. but, u need to leave it in water for a pretty long period of time if u were to see rust on it if it oculd rust. if u jsut got water on it and then wiped it off, you wouldnt get rust
(Nov. 11, 2010  8:30 AM)$uck@Beyblade Wrote: df145 the blades spin the opposite creating up force i have no idea and from the post i made long ago i didnt get a clear answer i just got a no
i mean left spin beys using df145 wont it be like uf145( up force)

It creates negligible up force/down force, but affects the stamina.
For Mid/Low level stamina types, is only Earth usable? Or are burn and flame equally viable?
(Nov. 11, 2010  10:58 AM)momiji manju Wrote: For Mid/Low level stamina types, is only Earth usable? Or are burn and flame equally viable?

Burn is usable, Burn Bull 90WD <-- You know? Our great Diamond found it beating every Stamina combos.
Not sure about Flame.
I think flame would be useable since the main reason it loses is cause the other bey gets under it. I remember trying out Flame ___ T125WD and thinking it was alright.
Hah thanks guys, I must have missed Burn Bull 90WD.
i wonder what is the type of engine gearof zeus A-129 and wolborg 4 A-100 ?
and what is their effect?
hope that i post on correct place....
A-129 doesn't have an engine gear although the hasbro version does since they're different and A-100 has a slow release engine gear which releases steadily throughout the battle to help it.