Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

Well you first need to save it from the camera and save at some palce For example Photobucket. You then go to post reply and then you press insert image. You then put in the URL of the image you wnat. And this probally doesnt belong here.
All right thanks, for some reason the attach thing didnt work.
(Oct. 26, 2010  12:08 AM)UnLeAsHeD Wrote: All right thanks, for some reason the attach thing didnt work.
It has to be in a certain format, JPEG ? i believe ......
(Oct. 26, 2010  12:13 AM)XBlader Wrote:
(Oct. 26, 2010  12:08 AM)UnLeAsHeD Wrote: All right thanks, for some reason the attach thing didnt work.
It has to be in a certain format, JPEG ? i believe ......

Yup, thats what i have though... idk but i got the photobucket way so yah. thanks again. to both of u
Can bull's clear wheel be good for attack types that have a metal face?
Well, it is prefered that you use it for a defence type. I would only use it if I was trying to put more weight on a bey to cause less recoil...
Would Gravity Perseus with the new metal faces (extra heavy) or Meteo L drago? If i get Gravity Perseus, im thinking my next purchase would to buy Meteo L drago by its self hopefully for cheaper.

EDIT: wrong topic. internet fail
Those are both great beys!! (then again i dont kniw as much about mf as i do about the original series of beys), but isnt tht the wrong topic for this thread?????

EDIT: nvm you said tht :d
Would MF Cyber Pegasis 145RF be similar to MF Pegasis 145RF? Cuz the cyber wheel and the Pegasis wheel are almost identical.
I think Cyber is a watered-down version, but I suppose in theory yes, but a little less effective.
Go for it?
"Almost" Smile
Cyber's wings are more together.
Pegasis has them a bit farther.

I think that affects the Smash.
Cyber should be decent though.

EDIT: Daaaaaaaan. Unhappy
(Oct. 26, 2010  2:49 AM)Fogot Wrote: Would MF Cyber Pegasis 145RF be similar to MF Pegasis 145RF? Cuz the cyber wheel and the Pegasis wheel are almost identical.

I think MF-H Cyber Bull 145RF would give a similar effect.
So.. basically what we just posted. Speechless
Haha, whatever.
(Oct. 26, 2010  3:02 AM)Dan Wrote: So.. basically what we just posted. Speechless
Haha, whatever.

How is what I said like what you said?

You gave comments, and I gave tips.
How is WD worse than WB?
(Oct. 26, 2010  4:00 AM)giigman Wrote: How is WD worse than WB?

It's not.

They are both better at different things.

WD: Stamina
WB: Defense
I know that I meant in defense.
EDIT:If I'm being rude it was not on purpose.
im going to hong kong for a holiday. anyone know where i can get beyblades? and do they have the stadiums with openings? also wat is the price?
[/align][align=left]is the gold paint used on gold quetz's metal wheel similar to the kind used in the vortex battle set recolors?
no. the ones used in the vortex set are a chrome. the ones ued in quetz is a metalic paint, and does not have the same issue as the chrome in terms of the milky white plastic and the easily scratched chrome.
what is the difference beyween the light launcher (launcher that most beys come with) and the right launcher 2? also will right launcher 2 be released by Hasbro?
Everything about it pretty much. It's stronger, has a vertical grip on the ripcord, and the cord is thicker.

How would we know if we do not even know if MFB explosion will be released by Hasbro?
So that would mean Dragon Winders/LLauncher 1 Winder is not compatible with RL2 ?
(Oct. 26, 2010  12:11 PM)blah Wrote: So that would mean Dragon Winders/LLauncher 1 Winder is not compatible with RL2 ?

They are different in shape, not compatible.
Sorry didn't get a reply on last post maybe it's because i posted it wrong i wanted to ask

Is there such a thing as a unbeatable uncustomized bey or at least 70 - 80 % unbeatable , coz i am the type of blader that appreciates the natural beauty of the bey instead of mixing many parts of different colors to get a good bey