Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

No. This was established quite a long time ago.

Read the Bakushin Susanow thread, it clearly states multiple times that Bakushin is not a light wheel.
Oh. But will Hasbro release the Light Wheels?
(Oct. 25, 2010  1:16 PM)momiji manju Wrote: No. This was established quite a long time ago.

Read the Bakushin Susanow thread, it clearly states multiple times that Bakushin is not a light wheel.
No but will they release it? I'm totally off the BS subject.
For the last time, NO

What part of my reply was unclear?
kk. I know usually people only paint their Beyblades for collection...... but if I wanted to repaint them what would be the best paint to use? o_0
(Oct. 25, 2010  1:44 PM)PegasusBlast Wrote: Hey will Hasbro release Sol Blaze?

Only if the Movie is going to be broadcast.
Man, Sol Blaze is beast. Those retards at Hasbro better not screw this up.
(Oct. 25, 2010  1:48 PM)PegasusBlast Wrote: Man, Sol Blaze is beast. Those retards at Hasbro better not screw this up.

It's the BEST with the star ratings.

Proved to be a rubbish beyblade after my tests. Only for collection purposes.
What does the AS tip stand for on Sol Blaze? It is about the carpiest looking tip ever!
(Oct. 25, 2010  1:55 PM)PegasusBlast Wrote: What does the AS tip stand for on Sol Blaze? It is about the carpiest looking tip ever!
Look on the Parts List on Beywiki.
Is Clay Aries (Tsubasas new bey) going to be released by Hasbro?
Tsubasa does not own Clay Aries, and you need to look around ... It is basically on any active Beyblade website that Hasbro released Rock Aries ED145B months ago.
(Oct. 25, 2010  2:14 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Tsubasa does not own Clay Aries, and you need to look around ... It is basically on any active Beyblade website that Hasbro released Rock Aries ED145B months ago.

Oh I meant Hyouma.

Like, what website can I find?
Like, this one.
That is on Beywiki.
hi im new and im getting a new beyblade tommorow and i was wondering which one to get which one is the best to buy?
(Oct. 25, 2010  2:30 PM)shaunh Wrote: hi im new and im getting a new beyblade tommorow and i was wondering which one to get which one is the best to buy?
You can look at the "What to Buy in MFB" topic.

There is no best Beyblade to buy.
ok and how do i battle to get the points?
(Oct. 25, 2010  2:37 PM)shaunh Wrote: ok and how do i battle to get the points?
http://worldbeyblade.org/misc.php?action=help&hid=24
How is the storm wheel better though?
Also,out of all the Pegasus wheels (Cyber, Pegasus, Galaxy, Storm) which one is the best?