Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

where can i get storm pegasus stickers like the face and the sides and the red little triangle
Here is the sticker sheet for Libra DF145BS and BB-32 Storm Pegasis + Dark Wolf stadium set:
http://img206.imageshack.us/i/ccf1404200900000.jpg/
Do the MF Beyblade launchers (and other stuff) still break really easily?
I really don't want to waste money on something that will only last a few days.
They don't break "really easily", but should be handled with care.

I'm still using my first beylauncher. Should be about a year now, and I simply take care of it. I don't even use the accessories.

Mine's more or less perfect
(Oct. 23, 2010  1:05 PM)momiji manju Wrote: They don't break "really easily", but should be handled with care.

I'm still using my first beylauncher. Should be about a year now, and I simply take care of it. I don't even use the accessories.

Mine's more or less perfect

Thanks for a fast reply.
I had just heard loads of rumours of peoples launchers breaking easily. Tongue_out
Is Rock Leone ED145B a good combo?
It's pretty outclassed, so no, not really.
OK thanks momiji.
(Oct. 23, 2010  7:32 AM)Royface3000 Wrote:
(Oct. 23, 2010  4:27 AM)Leonwind Wrote:
(Oct. 22, 2010  4:26 PM)Leonwind Wrote:
(Oct. 22, 2010  5:01 AM)Leonwind Wrote:
(Oct. 21, 2010  11:50 PM)Blaze Wheeler Wrote:
(Oct. 21, 2010  11:24 PM)Leonwind Wrote: seriosly? if it is in S mode, pull down and turn it

still looking for an answer to my question...

Hidden Spirits Hayate

Edit: Uberly Beaten D:

thanks guys.

next question: was dual dragoon ever released as a bey? r at the least, was it one of those spare bit chip designs? What are the origins of Dual Dragoon is basicly what I am asking. i love using him in the vforce game =D

if i do not get an answer by the next page i will assume no one knows and i will move on to another question. no big deal =D

as promised, i am moving on

does Sonokong have thier own seperate beyblade stadiums, products, and/or part/color variants, when compared to TT or Hasbro?

Here's a list of Sonokong's Beyblade products if you want to make the comparison yourself. They're pretty much the same as TT's products other than the recolors and battle sets.

i can get to the link just fine, but for some reason, the pics are not showing up. hopefuly, it will work later ty

Was the original Hopper/Einstien ever released as a bey? (not ms version)
(Oct. 23, 2010  11:58 AM)RエスコルピオT125JB Wrote:
(Oct. 23, 2010  7:10 AM)lws803 Wrote: When will Beyblade explosion series be released in Hong Kong? I need to know the exact date.

Mani Limited always change the release date, from July to Oct, from Oct to Nov/Dec/Jan. Suspended for a long time, sorry, no exact date.

Oh Hmmm then what is this shop called Mani Limited?
In terms of Stamina , which is better , RS or WB ?
I think WB, seeing as it has been thoroughly tested.
WB is better for stamina. RS is better against RF combos but has horrid balance like all of the S series bottoms.
what will win :

rs or cs since Diamonds discovery.
(Oct. 23, 2010  2:12 PM)Defense-Rhino Wrote: what will win :

rs or cs since Diamonds discovery.

I choose CS, RS loses balance easily but CS doesn't.
One of the parts on T125(there all like those 4 wings on it or something.)
one of the wings came off. will this effect flame libra's proformance?
(Oct. 23, 2010  4:25 PM)EarthAquilaGuy Wrote: One of the parts on T125(there all like those 4 wings on it or something.)
Most likely, it could possibly mess up the balance and such. Anyways DF145 is a much better alternative.
(Oct. 23, 2010  4:30 PM)Bey-Heart Wrote:
(Oct. 23, 2010  4:25 PM)EarthAquilaGuy Wrote: One of the parts on T125(there all like those 4 wings on it or something.)
Most likely, it could possibly mess up the balance and such. Anyways DF145 is a much better alternative.
ok thanks nagamaster, i mean bey heart.
Hey guys. I've been gone for forever and was just curious as to how well Metal Fusion is being received in North America. Anyone know if it's doing as good as before/worse/better?

I've seen that there are no official tournaments planned yet, which is really unintelligent, imo. From what I've been told from my little sister (she's in 4th grade), almost no one seems to know anything about beyblade.
hey ur back and yes its been doing good we yhave a lot of members join because of its release in north america
Not really back, just stopping by for a bit. And, yeah, I've seen that the members have increased quite a lot here, which is great news. (Never imaged 15,000+ members) Anyway, I suppose that means Beyblade is doing alright.
Two questions-

1) What's the difference between RF and R2F?

2) What's so bad about attack-types moving in the 'flower shape'? I got told off by a knowledgable friend for it, but he didn't offer an explanation as to why...

cheers in advance.
Is there any difference between Pegasus Thunderwhip Stadium and Lightning LDrago Stadium? Btw is it worth the money to get Pegasus Thunderwhip Stadium or Lightning LDrago Stadium?