Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

(Oct. 22, 2010  4:10 AM)fjrocks366 Wrote: Wtff is a vulcan horseus?
Use the Search function. You should know that by now. I even think the topic on Vulcan Horuseus is on the first page of the Beyblade General forum. EDIT : Second page. It was on the first for a while though, even recently.
(Oct. 20, 2010  9:37 PM)Brooklyn-Z Wrote: ummm i dont need a think i need a 100% sure awnser

i know im a bit late but i'll pm you the testings ok
(Oct. 21, 2010  11:50 PM)Blaze Wheeler Wrote:
(Oct. 21, 2010  11:24 PM)Leonwind Wrote: seriosly? if it is in S mode, pull down and turn it

still looking for an answer to my question...

Hidden Spirits Hayate

Edit: Uberly Beaten D:

thanks guys.

next question: was dual dragoon ever released as a bey? r at the least, was it one of those spare bit chip designs? What are the origins of Dual Dragoon is basicly what I am asking. i love using him in the vforce game =D
I was wondering if there are any Sol Blaze sellers in Hong Kong, so that when i get to hong Kong i could buy the Sol Blaze from him/her when we meet up. Hmmm anyone living in Hong Kong can help me buy one Sol Blaze 1st before the event ends? Pinching_eyes_2 i just need the Bey but not the movie tickets, then we can meet up and i can buy from you
HOW DO YOU USE A BEYPOINTER I NEED AN ANSWER I GOT THE PEGASIS pack but i dont know how to read JAPANESE SO PLEASE HELP ME!!!
ANSWER THE QUESTION!!!!
(Oct. 22, 2010  11:49 AM)Nokuda789 Wrote: HOW DO YOU USE A BEYPOINTER I NEED AN ANSWER I GOT THE PEGASIS pack but i dont know how to read JAPANESE SO PLEASE HELP ME!!!
ANSWER THE QUESTION!!!!

Just stick it on your Launcher/Grip and look at it.

There is no need to operate it.
(Oct. 22, 2010  12:02 PM)Blaze Wheeler Wrote:
(Oct. 22, 2010  11:49 AM)Nokuda789 Wrote: HOW DO YOU USE A BEYPOINTER I NEED AN ANSWER I GOT THE PEGASIS pack but i dont know how to read JAPANESE SO PLEASE HELP ME!!!
ANSWER THE QUESTION!!!!

No what I mean is How do you transfer Points because im having probs
HOW DO YOU USE A BEYPOINTER I NEED AN ANSWER I GOT THE PEGASIS pack but i dont know how to read JAPANESE SO PLEASE HELP ME!!!
ANSWER THE QUESTION!!!!
(Oct. 22, 2010  12:06 PM)Nokuda789 Wrote:
(Oct. 22, 2010  12:02 PM)Blaze Wheeler Wrote:
ANSWER THE QUESTION!!!!

No what I mean is How do you transfer Points because im having probs
ANSWER THE QUESTION!!!!

There are only 2 buttons...

Obviously it's REALLY complicated.
(Oct. 22, 2010  12:06 PM)Nokuda789 Wrote: No what I mean is How do you transfer Points because im having probs
ANSWER THE QUESTION!!!!

Press ''A'' and ''B'' together to switch it on, then press ''A'' to choose Win or Lose, after you had chosen, press "B" to set it, connect the two BeyPointers, done.
Does Cyber Pegasus come with the Pegasus wheel? Haven't been able to find a picture that makes me certain that it does, lol.
(Oct. 22, 2010  12:14 PM)BeyFan Wrote: Does Cyber Pegasus come with the Pegasus wheel? Haven't been able to find a picture that makes me certain that it does, lol.

Metal Wheel=Cyber MW
Clear Wheel=Pegasis CW

If you mean the pre-HWS one, surely it doesn't come with Cyber Pegasis.
What is the difference between storm and cyber
alot.cyber is like the original pegasus wheel on hybrid.storm is storm.
Do people even bother searching for pictures of the things they ask us to find differences for ? It is sometimes so obvious.
for stamina is flame better than earth?
(Oct. 22, 2010  2:40 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Do people even bother searching for pictures of the things they ask us to find differences for ? It is sometimes so obvious.

I wasn't able to find one. All I could find were images of the top of the bey. Couldn't make it out properly. I even mentioned that I had looked at images and couldn't tell. Not all of us can notice every detail of these beys.

Just gotten back into beys in the last couple of months. Man, never knew some people found it so painful to see others ask questions...
We "find it painful" because there are resources all around you already. We have topics for each Beyblade or item TAKARA-TOMY and Hasbro have released, and there are obviously pictures there.

Also, if you search Beyblade "Cyber Pegasis" in Google Images, I find that there are certainly enough pictures for you to see that Cyber and Storm are very different ...

Stevie Moose Wrote:for stamina is flame better than earth?
I think it is Earth, but it also depends what mold it is.
why does counter look alot like clay?
(Oct. 22, 2010  2:52 PM)fjrocks366 Wrote: why does counter look alot like clay?
Counter is based on the Metal System Leone, and Rock is also supposed to be a sort of Hybrid Wheel System version of Leone. Clay is just a plastic Rock.
(Oct. 22, 2010  2:47 PM)Stevie Moose Wrote: for stamina is flame better than earth?

Dude Earth is mostly balance and flame is kinda better because its light weighted making your beyblade having an easier time with its weight
but earth can be good too
(Oct. 22, 2010  2:50 PM)Kai-V Wrote: We "find it painful" because there are resources all around you already. We have topics for each Beyblade or item TAKARA-TOMY and Hasbro have released, and there are obviously pictures there.

Also, if you search Beyblade "Cyber Pegasis" in Google Images, I find that there are certainly enough pictures for you to see that Cyber and Storm are very different ...

Stevie Moose Wrote:for stamina is flame better than earth?
I think it is Earth, but it also depends what mold it is.

yeah but flame can be good so it can be light weighted
where can i get a metal face?
(Oct. 22, 2010  5:01 AM)Leonwind Wrote:
(Oct. 21, 2010  11:50 PM)Blaze Wheeler Wrote:
(Oct. 21, 2010  11:24 PM)Leonwind Wrote: seriosly? if it is in S mode, pull down and turn it

still looking for an answer to my question...

Hidden Spirits Hayate

Edit: Uberly Beaten D:

thanks guys.

next question: was dual dragoon ever released as a bey? r at the least, was it one of those spare bit chip designs? What are the origins of Dual Dragoon is basicly what I am asking. i love using him in the vforce game =D

if i do not get an answer by the next page i will assume no one knows and i will move on to another question. no big deal =D
(Oct. 22, 2010  4:24 PM)Stevie Moose Wrote: where can i get a metal face?
Look at the Stores with Beyblades in stock topic.
Does Eternal Sharp cause a bey to spin longer compared to Sharp?
Is there any difference?
(Oct. 22, 2010  5:33 PM)Qwert Wrote: Does Eternal Sharp cause a bey to spin longer compared to Sharp?
Is there any difference?
I think so, yes, but it still has the balance issues that all Sharp Bottoms have, so it is not recommended to use it.