Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

I don't have this problem....try holding it differently or just wear gloves? I don't know...
(Oct. 21, 2010  6:11 AM)mesorangerxx Wrote: hey is there any way to prevent the string on the launcher to hit ur hand....because the grip that you pull the string with keep hitting my hand and it hurts

Launcher Grip, keep the launcher in the same position you would have a light launcher in, instead of switching it around. Pull the string handle outwards rather then towards yourself. This generally stops the handle from hitting your hand when retracting.

Otherwise wear gloves, or use a bey launcher suspension (TAKARA-TOMY bey-launchers only).
(Oct. 20, 2010  11:18 AM)Diamond Wrote:
(Oct. 20, 2010  11:13 AM)momiji manju Wrote: ...the one you have in the post is an emoticon face? the other is a face for a beyblade
No. The one he posted was actually the original design of the Libra face.

But I guess it looked too hideous to not change it to the current one, haha.

aww it would of look awesome(this Libruhhh ) as the libra face it would match the graffiti style face bolts
(Oct. 20, 2010  6:35 PM)Div1nE Wrote: do the TT suspensions work the with the hasbro beyblaunchers?
No.
The handle of the Hasbro String Launcher is longer than the one of the Takara Tomy Beylauncher, so it is not possible to fit the Suspension on it due to the long handle getting in the way.
Does the Bey launcher/string launcher that comes with Storm Pegasis easily broken? Do you really need to use the suspension on it?
It depends on the person using it, and if they use it properly.
And no, it's is not needed, but it prolongs the life of the launcher.

EDIT: First post on page 1000 Smile
(Oct. 21, 2010  6:11 AM)mesorangerxx Wrote: hey is there any way to prevent the string on the launcher to hit ur hand....because the grip that you pull the string with keep hitting my hand and it hurts
Avoid letting it go after you pull it.just make it retract slowly and gently.
(Oct. 21, 2010  12:44 PM)Pyro Wrote: It depends on the person using it, and if they use it properly.
And no, it's is not needed, but it prolongs the life of the launcher.

EDIT: First post on page 1000 Smile
Is it fine to pull it up to the limit of the string? i.e. I continue pulling til the string stops or til it is the limit point.
It's okay, but make sure you let go right at the moment it's at it's limit.
Will or does Hong Kong sell the unlmited edition Sol Blaze? I really wish i could get one during my vacation there so it wouldnt really be a wasted trip Pinching_eyes_2 anyway if its really sold there please recommend me the shop address that will be selling it, Thanks Smile
(Oct. 21, 2010  1:25 PM)lws803 Wrote: Will or does Hong Kong sell the unlmited edition Sol Blaze? I really wish i could get one during my vacation there so it wouldnt really be a wasted trip Pinching_eyes_2 anyway if its really sold there please recommend me the shop address that will be selling it, Thanks Smile
Sol Blaze V145AS does not have an unlimited version, IIRC.

Anyway, Sol Blaze is sold together with the movie tickets from the MFB Movie.
The tickets that come with Sol Blaze are being sold in an event on the 23rd-24th of October at Discovery Park in Tseun Wan from 11am-6pm. (All the time and dates mentioned above is in local HK time.)

If you want anymore information on this, just Private Message me.
(Oct. 21, 2010  1:25 PM)lws803 Wrote: Will or does Hong Kong sell the unlmited edition Sol Blaze? I really wish i could get one during my vacation there so it wouldnt really be a wasted trip Pinching_eyes_2 anyway if its really sold there please recommend me the shop address that will be selling it, Thanks Smile

Um...Selling. Only in specified places. The Carnival at Discovery Park, Tseun Wan 11a.m. to 6p.m. on 23-24th October;
also, Mani Limited, Room. 711-718, Star House, Salisbury Road, Tsim Shat Tsui, Kowloon (before 31st October)
and a cinema (before 31st October).
Oh no...... hmmm is there anyway to buy it then in November 20+ which i will only be there? lolz Im really desperate to get my hands on it. hmmm how about the idea of someone who lives there help me to reserve one for me 1st? Then when i get there, we could meet up somewhere and i could pay you and get it. I dont need the movie tickets, i just need the bey Pinching_eyes_2
I can't seem to achieve a proper sliding shoot in Pegasis Thunder Whip.
Is this a problem of my technique, or the stadium?
(Oct. 21, 2010  8:51 PM)RFkid Wrote: I can't seem to achieve a proper sliding shoot in Pegasis Thunder Whip.
Is this a problem of my technique, or the stadium?
The stadium itself is very horrible for Attack types.
it feels like it was about to do the flower pattern but instead just crashes into the walls in a X like pattern. (bottom right to top left, top left to top right, top right to bottom left)
(Oct. 21, 2010  8:54 PM)RFkid Wrote: it feels like it was about to do the flower pattern but instead just crashes into the walls in a X like pattern. (bottom right to top left, top left to top right, top right to bottom left)
I think the PTW does not have enough 'slope' to support slide shooting
happy 1000 pages! =D

seeing as how no one answers my multi questions, i will ask them one at a time

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Can-some...e-this-Bey

what is the name of the bey seen in this thread?
On Storm Aquario 100 HF/S. How do you change it to HF or S ???
seriosly? if it is in S mode, pull down and turn it

still looking for an answer to my question...
(Oct. 21, 2010  11:24 PM)Leonwind Wrote: seriosly? if it is in S mode, pull down and turn it

Its name is "Hayate".
(Oct. 21, 2010  11:24 PM)Leonwind Wrote: seriosly? if it is in S mode, pull down and turn it

Hidden Spirits Hayate

Edit: Uberly Beaten D:
Seventeen minutes later ... ?
Seems like a way to earn post counts...
(Oct. 21, 2010  11:54 PM)Pyro Wrote: Seems like a way to earn post counts...

I had a million tabs open in Firefox, and I had to Google it to make sure I was correct.
Who cares about post count anyways?
It isn't even displayed.