Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

(Oct. 19, 2010  1:44 AM)Pyro Wrote: It's pretty good for Stamina, but is outclassed by Flame and Burn.

Flame ? I am too far behind.

My designated Attack types tend to have a higher win rate in it than other Hasbro stadiums , and always pwn other combos.
(Oct. 19, 2010  1:19 AM)Daegor42 Wrote: Is it normal for my Metal Change Core not to move much when I bank it?

Really? It performs a flower pattern for me.
What does the "Tornado Ridge" do and what's it for?
There are 2 modes for Meteo L Drago. One that exposes the gold painted part, and the other reveals more of the silver part. What are the name for these modes and which is more dominate?
My Dragoon G Beyblade came in yesterday! Its awesome! Now for the question, where can I get ahold of old (plastic gen) Beyblade items, like a stadium, and maybe even a handle launcher? They seem to be rare on eBay and I can't find them anywhere. Also with the MFB Blades, are the hasbro stadiums really that bad? I saw paint wearing off onto the beyblades but do the blades act differently on the Takara BeyStadiums? (Same with the old ones)

EDIT Also I know the T T Hongli Blades are fake, but are the Launcher, ripcord and WD the only fake things about them? Are the plastic parts (like that Attack Ring) good enough to use? Or are they brittle and crappy too?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
does anyone have dranzer ms sticker sheets?
^This is definitely not the place to ask that.

But also:
Just to clarify something with the beylauncher suspension.

Is it okay to pull as hard as you want and not worry about breaking your beylauncher ?

Because I just got a beylauncher suspension and am using it on my new beyblauncher.
I don't want to break it straight away.

Thanks.
(Oct. 19, 2010  4:55 AM)ThePegasus Wrote: How can I fix loose MF beyblades?

Just because it's loose doesn't mean there's anything wrong with it. It may just be naturally loose. There is no way to fix it so just live with it or buy a new blade if you think it will help.
Are all Mad metal wheels white? I'm arguing about it with bestblader123.
Yes since Mad is a light wheel. They can be painted though which is why one of you got confused.
Bestblader did. I win, hah.
I'm curious.
Which is better and who's gonna win?
Pegasis 105F vs Storm Pegasis 105RF vs Galaxy Pegasis W105R²F
Storm Pegasis will probably win.
(Oct. 18, 2010  11:15 AM)Diamond Wrote:
(Oct. 18, 2010  11:01 AM)njrk97 Wrote: what my question meant was what it the difference in the stadiums molding so like why is the lighting force stadium suited better for attack types opposed to the thunder whip

im sorry if i did not explain my question to well the first time
Well, if you read through the Lightning Force thread, you will be able to read posts that state differences between the two Stadiums and why the Lightning Force is considered to be slightly better.

e.g. Beystorm37's post in the LF thread stating some of the differences in size:
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Hasbro-L...#pid350267

You should read through the whole thread, it's not too long, in my honest opinion.

EDIT: Also, Kyo Crisis's post stated that LF's slope is steeper than the PTW, and a steeper slope allows Attack Beys to move faster, IIRC.
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Hasbro-L...#pid351215

thanks Eee
(Oct. 19, 2010  1:12 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Oct. 19, 2010  1:10 AM)Nojo294 Wrote: 1. no K.O's, yet extreely small, attack types destroy.
Do they really destroy, or get destroyed ? I got the impression that even with the size, they just kept losing anyway.

Attack Types hit the other bey so hard the other bey can glide around the wall, or be KO'd.
(Oct. 19, 2010  4:48 AM)Hero Wrote: There are 2 modes for Meteo L Drago. One that exposes the gold painted part, and the other reveals more of the silver part. What are the name for these modes and which is more dominate?
The mode that exposes the gold parts is "Multi-Hit Mode".
The mode that exposes the silver parts is "Assault Mode" (This mode exposes more Metal than "Multi-Hit Mode" does.).

No tests have been done to see which mode works better on which occasions though...
(Oct. 19, 2010  10:07 AM)blah Wrote: Storm Pegasis will probably win.

Only because it's got a rubber bottom. The original pegasis wheel is the best out of all of them if you compare the wheels.
Yeah. But uncustomized Beyblades don't really tell us a lot about anything really.

And
Just to clarify something with the beylauncher suspension.

Is it okay to pull as hard as you want and not worry about breaking your beylauncher ?

Because I just got a beylauncher suspension and am using it on my new beyblauncher.
I don't want to break it straight away.

Thanks.
I was comparing the wheels as well as the uncustomised ones...
Got a couple of questions. First, are there two versions of the JB tip? Second, is the MF Attack Stadium the better one to buy and is it in BB-76?
No there aren't two versions of JB. What made you think there were? And yes the attack stadium is the best MFB stadium and it is in BB-76.
Not 100% sure I'm remembering this properly (about JB). I remember watching a video on YouTube that the JB tip was different. Not sure if I'm going to describe this in the best way possible, but I remember seeing the main ball part of the tip, but then, at the sides of the ball were two kind of oval shaped smaller "balls".

Maybe I'm just remembering that wrongly. And thanks for the answer about the beystadium. Going to get BB-76, as I'm after Galaxy Pegasis as well as the stadium.
k so me and my friend in a argument about which si better WB or WD so which is better(and if possible a reason :T)
sometimes wideball makes a bey go really fast once hit so in my opinion wd