Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

(Oct. 18, 2010  5:51 AM)Sagittario96 Wrote: McFrown:0
Stratus G.:1

I wouldn't have a scoreboard for the conversation.
MFB do not have the difference in height nor the slope required to Upper Attack, and the severe recoil from metal on metal collision makes Upper Attack almost an impossible feat, as it makes everything Smash.
Also, by true definition, an Upper Attacker is a destabilizer, trying to win by causing the opponent to floor scrape, haven't seen that happen in MFB, have you bro?

As far as I'm concerned, Upper Attack only truly exists in Plastics, as to say Circle Upper was Upper is a STRETCH, and to say Samurai Upper wasn't Smash is a joke.
Whats the difference between the Pegasus thunder whip stadium and the lighting force stadium Ive seen pic of both and they don't look different is there like bumps on one or something
(Oct. 18, 2010  5:48 AM)Stratus G. Wrote: Video Recording(s) from different Angles.
Play Video(s) in X said Slow motion X amount of time(s) while pointing out contact point(s) on each.

I'm just going to say the framerate you'd need on your camera to capture the contact point on a high velocity object in a high speed collision would be ridiculously high.
(Oct. 18, 2010  6:16 AM)njrk97 Wrote: Whats the difference between the Pegasus thunder whip stadium and the lighting force stadium Ive seen pic of both and they don't look different is there like bumps on one or something
Check their respective threads.
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Pegasus-...tack-types

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Hasbro-L...ium-Review

The Stadium with craters is the Max Stadium, not the PTW or the LF.
(Oct. 17, 2010  2:37 PM)Kai-V Wrote: This is false. I even measured both and they are both exactly fifty-centimetres-long. What is longer is only the handle, but the part of the string that actually comes into play is exactly the same. I even wrote that in the Beywiki article on the Beylauncher.
Ah, really? I read from somewhere about the string of the Hasbro version being longer, but it's most likely just me remembering things wrong.

Anyway, thanks for clearing that up. :)
Really sorry if this is the wrong thread but what do I search on YJA to find Beyblade lots ?
Hmmm i wonder if Hong Kong has released the new beyblade explosion series yet. Planning to go there this November. I'm also trying to find a good place that sells beyblades as in all the accesories and stuffs that couldn't be found in any of the big stores world wide like 'toys r us' and so. I really need some recommendations on address on good beyblade selling shops Pinching_eyes_2 Hmmm and is there such shop called the Hong Kong beyparts house?
(Oct. 18, 2010  9:19 AM)Diamond Wrote:
(Oct. 18, 2010  6:16 AM)njrk97 Wrote: Whats the difference between the Pegasus thunder whip stadium and the lighting force stadium Ive seen pic of both and they don't look different is there like bumps on one or something
Check their respective threads.
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Pegasus-...tack-types

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Hasbro-L...ium-Review

The Stadium with craters is the Max Stadium, not the PTW or the LF.
(Oct. 17, 2010  2:37 PM)Kai-V Wrote: This is false. I even measured both and they are both exactly fifty-centimetres-long. What is longer is only the handle, but the part of the string that actually comes into play is exactly the same. I even wrote that in the Beywiki article on the Beylauncher.
Ah, really? I read from somewhere about the string of the Hasbro version being longer, but it's most likely just me remembering things wrong.

Anyway, thanks for clearing that up. Smile

what my question meant was what it the difference in the stadiums molding so like why is the lighting force stadium suited better for attack types opposed to the thunder whip

im sorry if i did not explain my question to well the first time
(Oct. 18, 2010  10:57 AM)lws803 Wrote: Hmmm i wonder if Hong Kong has released the new beyblade explosion series yet. Planning to go there this November. I'm also trying to find a good place that sells beyblades as in all the accesories and stuffs that couldn't be found in any of the big stores world wide like 'toys r us' and so. I really need some recommendations on address on good beyblade selling shops Pinching_eyes_2 Hmmm and is there such shop called the Hong Kong beyparts house?

No, explosion hasn't released, but planning to be released in November (I hate Mani, they suspended the releasing date for many times...I don't know if they are going to suspend it again....).

No, Beyblade Parts House is a fan-made forum.
Oh. Hmmm then whats the best or biggest shop in Hong Kong that sells beyblade metal fusions?
how exactly do I use a beypointer? I'm going to buy a digital launcher tomorrow so pls help meUncertain
(Oct. 18, 2010  11:01 AM)njrk97 Wrote: what my question meant was what it the difference in the stadiums molding so like why is the lighting force stadium suited better for attack types opposed to the thunder whip

im sorry if i did not explain my question to well the first time
Well, if you read through the Lightning Force thread, you will be able to read posts that state differences between the two Stadiums and why the Lightning Force is considered to be slightly better.

e.g. Beystorm37's post in the LF thread stating some of the differences in size:
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Hasbro-L...#pid350267

You should read through the whole thread, it's not too long, in my honest opinion.

EDIT: Also, Kyo Crisis's post stated that LF's slope is steeper than the PTW, and a steeper slope allows Attack Beys to move faster, IIRC.
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Hasbro-L...#pid351215
¡¡¡ɥɔnɯ os sʞuɐɥʇ
!!!hcum os sknaht
Thanks so much!!! I'll tell him that right away.
(Oct. 18, 2010  11:03 AM)RエスコルピオT125JB Wrote:
(Oct. 18, 2010  10:57 AM)lws803 Wrote: Hmmm i wonder if Hong Kong has released the new beyblade explosion series yet. Planning to go there this November. I'm also trying to find a good place that sells beyblades as in all the accesories and stuffs that couldn't be found in any of the big stores world wide like 'toys r us' and so. I really need some recommendations on address on good beyblade selling shops Pinching_eyes_2 Hmmm and is there such shop called the Hong Kong beyparts house?

No, explosion hasn't released, but planning to be released in November (I hate Mani, they suspended the releasing date for many times...I don't know if they are going to suspend it again....).

No, Beyblade Parts House is a fan-made forum.
Beyblade Part house is a forum
but it is also a online shop
http://beyblade.sclub.com.tw/viewthread....a=page%3D1
(Oct. 18, 2010  5:51 AM)Sagittario96 Wrote: Anyway, are people particularly sure that Nightmare is not a recolor of Genocide?
They renamed Genocide "Nightmare". There is no Genocide Metal Wheel anymore. Nor is Nightmare even coloured.
(Oct. 18, 2010  11:11 AM)Meteo LDrago Wrote: how exactly do I use a beypointer? I'm going to buy a digital launcher tomorrow so pls help meUncertain

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_qu...inter&aq=f

next time search online first
Is the Blue Slash Riger more rare? Or the white?
hey where can beylaunchers be bought, in the jacksonville Fl area????
The battle vortex stadium, how does it compare to other TT Sonokong and Hasbro stadiums?
(Oct. 19, 2010  1:06 AM)fjrocks366 Wrote: The battle vortex stadium, how does it compare to other TT Sonokong and Hasbro stadiums?

1. no K.O's, yet extreely small, attack types destroy.
2. Get a sonokong/TT
(Oct. 19, 2010  1:10 AM)Nojo294 Wrote:
(Oct. 19, 2010  1:06 AM)fjrocks366 Wrote: The battle vortex stadium, how does it compare to other TT Sonokong and Hasbro stadiums?

1. no K.O's, yet extreely small, attack types destroy.
2. Get a sonokong/TT

I own one and I was asking would it be worth brining to a tourney one dayy? Coz I knoww attack types beastificate in that stadium waittt. Would It be considered an attack stadium
(Oct. 19, 2010  1:10 AM)Nojo294 Wrote: 1. no K.O's, yet extreely small, attack types destroy.
Do they really destroy, or get destroyed ? I got the impression that even with the size, they just kept losing anyway.
Is it normal for my Metal Change Core not to move much when I bank it?
Is the Thermal wheel any good?
It's pretty good for Stamina, but is outclassed by Flame and Burn.