Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

(Oct. 17, 2010  7:32 PM)Moss Wrote:
(Oct. 17, 2010  6:10 PM)Stratus G. Wrote:
(Oct. 17, 2010  5:38 PM)Moss Wrote: The ground is better than the PTW.

I'd prefer PTW over the ground.
Concrete ruins your performance tips.
I would prefer gravel messing up my bottoms that PTW paint messing up my bottom.

he think when he said that, he was partialy joking to exagerate the fact that PTW sucks.

LF is decent for attack types, but waay better for all the other types

PTW<LF<Any TT Stadium

if you are a Hasbro MFB blader, only buy Mobile Stadium and LF. all other stadiums are carp. these arent great, but they are decent and cheap
(Oct. 17, 2010  7:32 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Oct. 17, 2010  7:30 PM)souless1234 Wrote: Shipping is included in their prices.
Leoshop ? I think you must be talking about okyeshop.

Oh, yea i was, i should read these posts slower.
What bey should i get there hasbro beys.
Should i get rock scorpio, evil gemios or ldrago?
(Oct. 17, 2010  7:47 PM)Nishy Wrote: What bey should i get there hasbro beys.
Should i get rock scorpio, evil gemios or ldrago?
Use the Purchase Consultation topic.
What is the best stadium below the Attack Stadium?
MFB Balance
(Oct. 17, 2010  9:17 PM)ShredderN64 Wrote: What is the best stadium below the Attack Stadium?

None that are worth it.
Well, unless you don't care if it's MFB legal, in which case Tornado Attack is where it's at.
(Oct. 17, 2010  7:30 PM)souless1234 Wrote:
(Oct. 17, 2010  6:40 PM)Blaze Wheeler Wrote: How much does the shipping for the BB-32 from Leoshop cost to the US?

Shipping is included in their prices.

No, no it is not.
So happy I just bough the battle Vortex set today, and I got My LLdrago with my S pegasus. Now I started playing with them right off the bat and I noticed the clear (golden actually) wheel for LLdrago was chipping, is that normal btw I was using raging upper the whole time
The Clear Whels in that set are known to be cheap and flimsy.
This does not happen with normal LL Drago's.
(Oct. 17, 2010  10:20 PM)Mc Frown Wrote: The Clear Whels in that set are known to be cheap and flimsy.
Ok well I found this site that sells solo parts, should I buy a new LLDrago Clear wheel?
Its a whole lot harder to notice chipping on clear wheels appose to painted ones, obviously.
(Oct. 17, 2010  10:23 PM)fjrocks366 Wrote:
(Oct. 17, 2010  10:20 PM)Mc Frown Wrote: The Clear Whels in that set are known to be cheap and flimsy.
Ok well I found this site that sells solo parts, should I buy a new LLDrago Clear wheel?

It's better to buy a brand new L-Drago.
Whats the price for the Solo part?
Are there any MF Wheels that Feature Upper Attack?
(Oct. 17, 2010  11:21 PM)Blad3r X Wrote: Are there any MF Wheels that Feature Upper Attack?

Quetz.
(Oct. 17, 2010  11:21 PM)Blad3r X Wrote: Are there any MF Wheels that Feature Upper Attack?

HWS
L-Drago,Capricorne,Bull,Aries

CWS
Lighting L-Drago,Meteo L-Drago?,Thermal
??! I remember being told Q was Smash......Ive also only seen vids on Q(and it seemed to work as a smash) and there's no wiki artcle(I'll check to see if there's a draft tho....).............I could be wrong tho.

EDIT:

@Stratus:
I'll look into these, but I thought storm was smash.
Hmmm......With L DrAGo, Is upper Mode Really.....well, Upper?
in regarss to the Super Vortex Set beys

Most chrome paint chips easily and generaly, when removed from plasric, makes the plastic almost a milky white in addition to the quality of the plastic being lower. personally, i only recomend using these 2 beys for minor recreation purposes. otherwise, they are only for collectors
Will Plastic and HMS beyblades be worth more in the future? Or will they just become useless and out of date.
I would say they would say they would go out of date.
Unless they're rare or collectibles, then prices may go up.
(Oct. 18, 2010  12:28 AM)Fogot Wrote: Will Plastic and HMS beyblades be worth more in the future? Or will they just become useless and out of date.

Worth more & Useless and out of date.
(Oct. 18, 2010  12:34 AM)Pyro Wrote: I would say they would say they would go out of date.

Well does Wolborg MS and Slash Riger MS count as collectibles?
Just saw a pic of Quetz(DrigerGT Youtube Chanel)......From the pic I have to asume its smash, Its not close to a ramp at all.......
(Oct. 18, 2010  12:38 AM)Fogot Wrote:
(Oct. 18, 2010  12:34 AM)Pyro Wrote: I would say they would say they would go out of date.

Well does Wolborg MS and Slash Riger MS count as collectibles?

I'd say most HMS count as collectibles.
(Oct. 18, 2010  12:42 AM)Blad3r X Wrote: Just saw a pic of Quetz(DrigerGT Youtube Chanel)......From the pic I have to asume its smash, Its not close to a ramp at all.......

Quetz is definately a ramp.

[Image: 5089388004_09657e5df7.jpg]
My Dragoon G Beyblade came in yesterday! Its awesome! Now for the question, where can I get ahold of old (plastic gen) Beyblade items, like a stadium, and maybe even a handle launcher? They seem to be rare on eBay and I can't find them anywhere. Also with the MFB Blades, are the hasbro stadiums really that bad? I saw paint wearing off onto the beyblades but do the blades act differently on the Takara BeyStadiums? (Same with the old ones)

EDIT Also I know the T T Hongli Blades are fake, but are the Launcher, ripcord and WD the only fake things about them? Are the plastic parts (like that Attack Ring) good enough to use? Or are they brittle and crappy too?
Quetz is not Upper, ugh.
(Oct. 17, 2010  11:25 PM)Stratus G. Wrote:

HWS
L-Drago,Capricorne,Bull,Aries

CWS
Lighting L-Drago,Meteo L-Drago?,Thermal

Don't lie to him.
There are none.