Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

but his thread doesnt focus on the TYPE PREFORMANCE it focuses on TYPE DOMINANCE. my thread will focus on TYPE PREFORMANCE. though it is easy to get that confused i guess, especialy since i never directly stated what my thread would be until now

and i am a plastic gen veteran. mist of my beys were 1st gen plastic and vforce and some of the last beys i ever had were from the V2 and G series. baaicly, i had almost every bey from the Vforce series. i made alot if kick butt combos back in the day...i wish i could find all my old beys...
once agian, anyone who could answer my question please do so. much appreciated
when is the next tournament in fernandina beach florida
hey i wanna ask that is online beyblading done here
It's not promoted by the website although some members may do it.
I have 2 questions actually
1) Is the storm wheel better than the Galaxy wheel?
2) What would be the result if you had a combo that had any track, a metal face, a pegasus II clear wheel, a galaxy of storm wheel (whichever is better), and a WB or WD bottom?
(Oct. 14, 2010  3:11 PM)Jonathan98tang Wrote: I have 2 questions actually
2) What would be the result if you had a combo that had any track, a metal face, a pegasus II clear wheel, a galaxy of storm wheel (whichever is better), and a WB or WD bottom?

1. Galaxy, it has some uses using high tracks.
2. Do you mean: Is MF Galaxy Pegasis ____WB/WD better? Both aren't suitable, but a worn WB would have some attack patterns.
(Oct. 14, 2010  3:16 PM)RエスコルピオT125JB Wrote:

2. Do you mean: Is MF Galaxy Pegasis ____WB/WD better? Both aren't suitable, but a worn WB would have some attack patterns.

actually, i meant to ask what would happen if you used an attack wheel with a different type performance tip
(Oct. 14, 2010  3:17 PM)Jonathan98tang Wrote:
(Oct. 14, 2010  3:16 PM)RエスコルピオT125JB Wrote:

actually, i meant to ask what would happen if you used an attack wheel with a different type performance tip

It probably won't work too well. It will stay around the center, and when it hits the other bey there will be more recoil, than a defense Metal Wheel.
(Oct. 14, 2010  3:17 PM)Jonathan98tang Wrote: actually, i meant to ask what would happen if you used an attack wheel with a different type performance tip

It would stay in the center, if it uses a stamina tip, the attack wheel would not have anough stamina to outlast, if it uses defense tip, the wheel would have too much recoil to defense
I Didn't find a good thread for my crazy question but i hope this is it i am a left handed guy & looking for a grip launcher that i can hold the grip rod with my right arm & pull the ripcord with my left arm i hope there is a launcher available like that & hasbro guys know that not only right armed people play beyblade
(Oct. 14, 2010  5:04 PM)NitroNeo89 Wrote: I Didn't find a good thread for my crazy question but i hope this is it i am a left handed guy & looking for a grip launcher that i can hold the grip rod with my right arm & pull the ripcord with my left arm i hope there is a launcher available like that & hasbro guys know that not only right armed people play beyblade

A launcher grip has a sideways mode for beylaunchers.
(Oct. 14, 2010  5:04 PM)NitroNeo89 Wrote: I Didn't find a good thread for my crazy question but i hope this is it i am a left handed guy & looking for a grip launcher that i can hold the grip rod with my right arm & pull the ripcord with my left arm i hope there is a launcher available like that & hasbro guys know that not only right armed people play beyblade

If you want to spend over ¥2,000 you can get a regular Hasbro launcher grip and use the Beylauncher LR from Gravity Perseus to make a "left-handed" launcher + launcher grip combination.

Actually i think you should try the 3 segment launcher it has a mode for lefties.

If you want to see what it looks like check out this link:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OHU0AW99Iy4
Wait , since we figured out lower stamina tracks are lower , should we advise people , specifically the Build Me a Combo ! thread , to use lower stamina tracks ?
Look it up in the events section.
who is better ray unicorn or l drago
how do you increase the attack and stamina for l drago
(Oct. 14, 2010  11:42 PM)inferno_180 Wrote: who is better ray unicorn or l drago
how do you increase the attack and stamina for l drago
Personally I would say Lightning L Drago. Also, for your information, Beyblades are objects, not guys.

For Attack, add RF. For Stamina, perhaps WD, but changing Beyblade would also be good ... That question could have been asked in the "Build me a combo!" topic though.
Can poison deliver a good attack?
(Oct. 15, 2010  12:41 AM)Heavyblader666 Wrote: Can poison deliver a good attack?
No.
(Oct. 15, 2010  12:42 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Oct. 15, 2010  12:41 AM)Heavyblader666 Wrote: Can poison deliver a good attack?
No.

But it kinda seems like it cause of the gaps, are they spread apart really good?
(Oct. 15, 2010  12:44 AM)Heavyblader666 Wrote: But it kinda seems like it cause of the gaps, are they spread apart really good?
It is a sort of version of Dark, so it is not good.
(Oct. 14, 2010  10:09 PM)Black-Blade Wrote: Wait , since we figured out lower stamina tracks are lower , should we advise people , specifically the Build Me a Combo ! thread , to use lower stamina tracks ?

Not to spam,but just asking,should we ?
(Oct. 15, 2010  12:51 AM)Black-Blade Wrote: Not to spam,but just asking,should we ?
It depends, because I think only some of the best Stamina Wheels have been tested, and the Bottoms did vary slightly.

However, yes, we will probably have to change our answers soon.