Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

what about the others any good parts?
i dont have that much money either and i cant find many that i havent got that i like!
Poison Serpent's performance tip/bottom, SD (Semi-Defense) is great for stamina.
(Oct. 11, 2010  9:31 PM)stormldrago1221 Wrote: is storm aquario good?

if you read its beywiki artical you would know :T
------------------------------------------------------
Wind is the Light Wheel equivalent of Storm.
Wind Aquario 100HF/S is a valuable prize Beyblade, but is predominantly a novelty gimmick Beyblade; HF/S is not currently competitive and by no means necessary in achieving success, so as a result, this Beyblade’s only real worth is collectible value.
(Oct. 11, 2010  9:22 PM)countdudoo Wrote: Poison Serpent's performance tip/bottom, SD (Semi-Defense) is great for stamina.

Which can be gotten from Dark Bull, which is better.
can someone tell me about Driger F? thanks :D
(Oct. 11, 2010  9:32 PM)Brooklyn-Z Wrote: T(wind = storm...)

Do you have any idea what you're talking about?
(Oct. 12, 2010  12:03 AM)mchlbant Wrote:
(Oct. 11, 2010  9:32 PM)Brooklyn-Z Wrote: T(wind = storm...)

Do you have any idea what you're talking about?

yes i do Smile wind is the light wheel equivlent to storm it even says so in wind aqurios beywiki artical Grin ill copy and past if i need to...
You need to clarify..... someone could get the impression that you mean storm and wind are the exact same thing. (like I did :\)
is their even a wind metal wheel? if not then how wuld you get confused Tired
No, you said wind and storm are the same.
(Oct. 12, 2010  12:10 AM)Brooklyn-Z Wrote: is their even a wind metal wheel? if not then how wuld you get confused Tired

http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php?...io_100HF/S is this not wind wheel?
i should have put equal to then :\
No, Wind is a Light Wheel, you cannot say "Metal Wheel". I hope you were not serious ...
(Oct. 12, 2010  12:13 AM)XBlader Wrote:
(Oct. 12, 2010  12:10 AM)Brooklyn-Z Wrote: is their even a wind metal wheel? if not then how wuld you get confused Tired

http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php?...io_100HF/S is this not wind metal wheel?

Wind is the Light Wheel equivalent of Storm.

:T and no cause thats not metal XD
So you agree but have not removed the wind=storm?
(Oct. 12, 2010  12:15 AM)Kai-V Wrote: No, Wind is a Light Wheel, you cannot say "Metal Wheel". I hope you were not serious ...

to me or him if me sorry should have been more clear and ill edit my post...
(Oct. 12, 2010  12:16 AM)mchlbant Wrote: So you agree but have not removed the wind=storm?

getting to that Tired replying to comments right now...
OK, so I've looked around a bit and I still can't find what I'm looking for. In the HWS, what would a compact consist of? And, would it be playable?
Probably none as they all are approximately equal in size/height.
i do know it is useless but what is the metal weel Bakushin best suited for?
where do people get the beypointer stickers from, they say it's an exclusive?
(Oct. 12, 2010  12:31 AM)smoked17 Wrote: Is Galaxy Pegasis worth buying?

Purchase Consultation

Competitively speaking, I wouldn't say so. R^2F dies too quickly, and Galaxy isn't as aggressive as its predecessors.

Edit: Beaten, and I should not have answered it. Sorry~
honestly, your better off buying a regular Storm Pegasis 100RF for attack, in my opinion. So no, unless for collection purposes.

EDIT: ahhh, i was a minute too late, ignore this i guess....