Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

(Oct. 12, 2010  5:04 AM)UnLeAsHeD Wrote: So if it changes the performance of a bey it's illegal correct? Then is painting a beys clear wheel illegal? Like color pegasis black.

As long as it does not affect the weight in a significant way and the coating is light, it is fine. Also the paint should not change the texture of the blade as this would make it illegal. (Ex. chrome...)

EDIT beaten...
(Oct. 12, 2010  4:46 AM)Pyro Wrote:
(Oct. 12, 2010  3:30 AM)ShadowPegasis Wrote: My brother launched my WB onto ceramic (sp?) Tiling. There are now two very very very little dents in my WB. Is it now illegal to use that WB or is it still safe since the dents are really small.

Launch a beyblade with wide ball, if there are any irregular movements, then yes it's illegal.
If it's the same as before, it should be fine.

Hasbro Light Launcher - Nothing un-usual
Hasbro Beylauncher (80%) - Still nothin abnormal
Hasbro Beylauncher (100%) - The usual attack-ish movements from WB's wearing.

So I guess it's still legal?
yes
is painting or coloring a metal wheel with marker illegal?
Yes, painting or coloring a metal wheel is legal, but as long as it does not have an effect on the wheel's performance.
Does any1 know when the Metal Fight BeyBlade Fusion BB 53 Digital Launcher is coming to the stores
in the USA
Unhappy McFrown I highly doubt that hasbro are going to just not going to release the BB:55 for sales purposes They'd be missing out on a huge chunk of profits.
Every child that watches beyblade most likely want to collect the main protagonists/antagonists* gear. now unless hasbro does the normal thing and just Modds the BB:55 so that people can't use the beypointer.

* Why else would they buy dark wolf?
good point LOL i bought one when i didnt know it was bad and know my storm aries ed145wb beats the carp out of it!
I've got a quick question for anyone who has these Beys: Pegasis 105F/Pegasis 145D and Leone 145D/Leone 105F. Which of these two Wheels has more Smash Attack?
Leone seems to be a lot like Sagittario, but Pegasis has less recoil upon itself. I don't know if that helps.
Can the takara tomy angle compass fit on the hasbro launcher grip and if it can can some one show me a pic of it
Is the vortex stadium good for attack types?
The Vortex Stadium is generally bad anyway.
BUT there are no exits for attack types to KO so no.
so what stadium SHOULD I get 4 attack types like storm pegasus 105rf
Takara-Tomy Attack Stadium.
and is the ldrago stadium any better than pegaus thunder whip
(Oct. 12, 2010  11:22 AM)stormldrago1221 Wrote: and is the ldrago stadium any better than pegaus thunder whip
According to what has been said in this thread, yes, the Lightning Force Stadium (Lightning L Drago Stadium) is considered to be better than the Pegasis Thunder Whip.
(Oct. 12, 2010  7:21 AM)Moss Wrote: Unhappy McFrown I highly doubt that hasbro are going to just not going to release the BB:55 for sales purposes They'd be missing out on a huge chunk of profits.
Every child that watches beyblade most likely want to collect the main protagonists/antagonists* gear. now unless hasbro does the normal thing and just Modds the BB:55 so that people can't use the beypointer.

* Why else would they buy dark wolf?
Ginga only uses that for a few episodes. Plus, that did not stop them from not releasing the Beypointer, which is widely used in the anime. In my opinion they will never release BB-53 and BB-54, or they will create their own version.
would Burn Leone 145WD be a good def combo?
no. Not at all.

Read the stickied threads in the beyblade customisation forum
well i cant find rock giraffe in singapore. whats reccomended?
which one is worse bumpking or shadow driger?
(Oct. 12, 2010  3:10 PM)fish99 Wrote: well i cant find rock giraffe in singapore. whats reccomended?
Earth Aquila, or buy online anyway.
(Oct. 12, 2010  3:16 PM)lord Wolfblade Wrote: which one is worse bumpking or shadow driger?

Proabably Bumpking although not by far

(Oct. 12, 2010  8:24 AM)桃太郎 Wrote: I've got a quick question for anyone who has these Beys: Pegasis 105F/Pegasis 145D and Leone 145D/Leone 105F. Which of these two Wheels has more Smash Attack?

I would say pegasis since MF pegasis 145RF is called the libra killer and through personal experience I find it much better.
(Oct. 12, 2010  8:31 AM)countdudoo Wrote: Leone seems to be a lot like Sagittario, but Pegasis has less recoil upon itself. I don't know if that helps.

Yeah, I think this is fair to say. Pegasis is more reliable.