Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

(Oct. 06, 2010  7:10 PM)iBladeAllDay Wrote: how do u do Yahoo japan auctions???
Read the stickied topic on Mail Order Japan in Bey Marketplace ...

Also, Stevie Moose, that question does not belong here.
Is Quetzalcoatl silver more rare/ better than gold? Im looking to buy one
Yes the Rarity of the silver Qwetz is sky rocketing so get one while you can.
Can i pm anyone about beyblade customizations
(Oct. 06, 2010  9:31 PM)stormldrago1221 Wrote: Can i pm anyone about beyblade customizations
They will probably find it annoying, so just be patient, you already asked in the "Build me a combo!" topic.
(Oct. 06, 2010  9:34 PM)stormldrago1221 Wrote: if this counts as spam nvm
How ironic.
(Oct. 06, 2010  9:31 PM)stormldrago1221 Wrote: Can i pm anyone about beyblade customizations

Yeah u can p.m me if u want, im pretty knowledgable about parts. Not a pro at it like Kai-V and Pyro but pretty good. Just tell me ur beys.
(Oct. 06, 2010  9:36 PM)Blaze Wheeler Wrote:
(Oct. 06, 2010  9:34 PM)stormldrago1221 Wrote: if this counts as spam nvm
How ironic.

And i noticed that too. Like why didnt he just edit his post?
Is Hasbro's Storm Wheel better or worse than Takara Tomy's?

I bought a Takara Storm Pegasus, and a Hasbro one, and Hasbro's seems to be lighter, with a chunk of Metal taken out of the bottom.
: \
Hasbros parts are NEVER lighter.
I know for a fact their Storm is heavier.
Why is it that whenever I try to log in on my mom's computer it just calls me "guest" and not "dranzerrrr"??? It's probably a combination of my mom's computer and the site, because one, every other site works, and two, I can log in on my dad's computer. The reason I don't use mine is because it's been broken for a while and we brought it in for repairs. So, any ideas???
(Oct. 07, 2010  12:58 AM)dranzerrrr Wrote: Why is it that whenever I try to log in on my mom's computer it just calls me "guest" and not "dranzerrrr"??? It's probably a combination of my mom's computer and the site, because one, every other site works, and two, I can log in on my dad's computer. The reason I don't use mine is because it's been broken for a while and we brought it in for repairs. So, any ideas???

really odd i have no idea
(Oct. 07, 2010  12:58 AM)dranzerrrr Wrote: Why is it that whenever I try to log in on my mom's computer it just calls me "guest" and not "dranzerrrr"??? It's probably a combination of my mom's computer and the site, because one, every other site works, and two, I can log in on my dad's computer. The reason I don't use mine is because it's been broken for a while and we brought it in for repairs. So, any ideas???
This topic is for questions on the Beyblade hobby.

Stevie Moose, if you do not know what the answer to a question is, you should probably just not reply.
(Oct. 07, 2010  1:00 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
This topic is for questions on the Beyblade hobby.

Stevie Moose, if you do not know what the answer to a question is, you should probably just not reply.
Ok, sorry, would this be acceptable for questions about the site???
(Oct. 07, 2010  1:08 AM)dranzerrrr Wrote: Ok, sorry, would this be acceptable for questions about the site???
Yes, it would be.
Which blades are used in todays latest tournaments?
(Oct. 07, 2010  2:23 AM)Sun Wrote: Which blades are used in todays latest tournaments?

Check the "Competetive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos" thread...
Where can i find a list of

all Hasbro Metal Fusion Beyblades

and all Takara Tomy Metal Fight Beyblades

i checked the beywiki but couldnt find a list of them
but maybe i just fail at looking
It's on the beywiki

EDIT: not too sure about the hasbro part though.
i must be so blind
i cant find anymore on beywiki
sorry for the trouble but could you please link me to the section your talking about
thank you so much

Also the higher the BB number goes up
is that the newer it is
(Oct. 07, 2010  10:14 AM)PatricktSmith Wrote: Also the higher the BB number goes up
is that the newer it is
Yes.
waaaait... Leone and Giraffe has same Metal Wheel! So whats the difference!? Aren't they the same Tired
(Oct. 07, 2010  11:34 AM)fish99 Wrote: waaaait... Leone and Giraffe has same Metal Wheel! So whats the difference!? Aren't they the same Tired

The Clear Wheel and Track.