Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

If i buy a
Hasbro
Earth Eagle

or a
Takara
Earth Aquila

are they 100% the same bey
like no differance at all?
(Oct. 01, 2010  5:06 PM)PatricktSmith Wrote: If i buy a
Hasbro
Earth Eagle

or a
Takara
Earth Aquila

are they 100% the same bey
like no differance at all?
The molds should be the same, although there are chances that you would get the first mold of Earth from TAKARA-TOMY, which is slightly more fragile. Mold 2 was reinforced, but some of TAKARA-TOMY's Earth Aquila could have the second mold by now too.

Besides that, Hasbro uses some sliughtly stronger materials and some parts weigh more than others, but otherwise it is exactly the same Beyblade.
What is the ideal type of paint that can be used on a metal wheel?
Which is the heaviest clear wheel for the Hasbro beyblades?
It is most likely Gasher but It hasn't been weighed yet so I would go for Bull.
Ah okay. So does the Bull clear wheel still have better weight distribution than Gasher even though it could possibly be lighter?
I'm quite sure Bull is heavier, But Hasbro's Cancer is heavier than any TT Clear Wheel.
is it legal in a wbo tornny to use a left launcher on r right spining bey or like using lighing l drago wit a right spin launcher?
and no im not moding anything
(Oct. 02, 2010  12:24 AM)xXblood-moonXx Wrote: is it legal in a wbo tornny to use a left launcher on r right spining bey or like using lighing l drago wit a right spin launcher?
and no im not moding anything
Read the rulebooks. It is very clear, there is a whole section on that.
Does the lighthing L dragos' light launcher come with an old dragoon winder or a short regular winder? (Hasbro btw)
(Oct. 02, 2010  12:37 AM)fjrocks366 Wrote: Does the lighthing L dragos' light launcher come with an old dragoon winder or a short regular winder? (Hasbro btw)
It has a Dragon handle, but it is exactly the same length as all of Hasbro's Beyblade Metal Fusion winders. Just buy the TAKARA-TOMY version instead.
If only I could afford it Grin
Hi.I wanted to know what's the length and width of the super vortex stadium and can you measure it inside the stadium? and what's the best marker of something that can go on with the clear wheel btw what color fits with orange? thank you
(Oct. 02, 2010  1:42 AM)Ekclips Wrote: Hi.I wanted to know what's the length and width of the super vortex stadium and can you measure it inside the stadium? and what's the best marker of something that can go on with the clear wheel btw what color fits with orange? thank you

The Super Vortex Sadium is about as long as a Launcher Grip + Beylauncher in the Sideways mode.
I'm pretty sure he's looking for more exact measurements.
(Oct. 02, 2010  2:09 AM)momiji manju Wrote: I'm pretty sure he's looking for more exact measurements.

I just got my ruler. It's 10 Inches.
The BB-15 Launcher Grip, is it black or grey ? In the picture it looks grey, in the packing it looks black. Chocked_2
(Oct. 02, 2010  2:17 AM)blah Wrote: The BB-15 Launcher Grip, is it black or grey ? In the picture it looks grey, in the packing it looks black. Chocked_2
I would say a dark grey. For me it is not as black as it could be.
How would you type Vulcan Horseus 145D in Japanese for a search in YJA?
how can i fix my slanted rf one side is up and one is down
(Oct. 02, 2010  3:17 AM)Ginga107 Wrote: how can i fix my slanted rf one side is up and one is down

I would say keep using it until it gets normal again.
(Oct. 02, 2010  3:08 AM)Fogot Wrote: How would you type Vulcan Horseus 145D in Japanese for a search in YJA?
バルカンホルセウス145D.

However, usually just "145D" can bring some results you want, for instance.

EDIT : Ah, it is as I thought though : I doubted that it was on a Japanese website. The game has not been released yet. I think the few Vulcan Horuseus available are leaked ones from Hong Kong or something.

Anyway, BBP-01 could be a good search keyword too.
Thank you so much!
For some reason, my earlier comment wasn't posted Uncertain
Anyone know if the Attack Stadium is ONLY made by Takara and not Hasbro? And the only way to get it is to order it? (or tournaments).
my question is
is meteo l drago beter than lightniing ldrago