Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

(Sep. 12, 2010  4:29 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Sep. 12, 2010  4:00 AM)mchlbant Wrote: Mine is :\
With a proportionally bigger magnet, can you move Metal Wheels ? I just remember somebody testing their magnetism, and stating that there was not really any.
Nothing with metal wheels. but i was able to get some movement with a magnet from the old magnet stadiums.
(Sep. 12, 2010  4:49 AM)ShadowPegasis Wrote: Hell? There goes my chance of ever getting this, even if it's released by Hasbro regularly. My house is a christian house...Tired

lol at the idea of Hasbro releasing a Beyblade with "Hell" still in the name.
Would the amount of a stadium's movement during play be a variable in a match?
Ok I noticed something with hasbro stadiums. They all seem to have no way for your beyblade to get a knock out. Do any of you guys know of any hasbro stadiums that you can knock out beyblades. I know with super vortex and pegasus thunder whip you cant so....?
(Sep. 12, 2010  3:56 AM)Crimson Aquario Wrote: How do I get CH120 to stat in 145 height? It always goes down to 120 as soon as I launch it.Unhappy

I had the same problem with mine. Turn your beyblade upside down while CH120 is attached, now make sure that it is not crooked. If it is, loosen the facebolt a bit and it should be back to normal and fixed.
(Sep. 12, 2010  7:07 AM)beybeyboy15 Wrote: Ok I noticed something with hasbro stadiums. They all seem to have no way for your beyblade to get a knock out. Do any of you guys know of any hasbro stadiums that you can knock out beyblades. I know with super vortex and pegasus thunder whip you cant so....?

The Pegasus Thunder Whip has pockets which count as stadium out zones, but it's supposedly unlikely that the blade will be knocked in.

Does anybody know yet if Cyber Pegasus 100HF (Hasbro) will use the same coloring method as the Super Vortex blades use or is it painted?
(Sep. 12, 2010  8:15 AM)countdudoo Wrote:
(Sep. 12, 2010  7:07 AM)beybeyboy15 Wrote: Ok I noticed something with hasbro stadiums. They all seem to have no way for your beyblade to get a knock out. Do any of you guys know of any hasbro stadiums that you can knock out beyblades. I know with super vortex and pegasus thunder whip you cant so....?

The Pegasus Thunder Whip has pockets which count as stadium out zones, but it's supposedly unlikely that the blade will be knocked in.

Does anybody know yet if Cyber Pegasus 100HF (Hasbro) will use the same coloring method as the Super Vortex blades use or is it painted?

The only stadium Hasbro has ever released that can give a full standard stadium out is the Mobile Beystadium and thats if you remove those little doors it has on its out zones. But honestly you are better off with TT stadiums anyway.

As for Cyber and any other painted wheels, yes, yes it is.
when is beyblade metal fight beys coming to melbourne
(Sep. 12, 2010  12:03 PM)pb Wrote: when is beyblade metal fight beys coming to melbourne
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-beyblade...#pid356027
Ahahaha I guess I need a mobile stadium because its going to take me a while to get any TT stadiums.
Mm, that goes in the beyblade random thoughts, not here.
No dude sorry your wrong. They told me to go to ask a question get an anwer thread. So I am in the right thread thank you thow.
(Sep. 12, 2010  2:23 PM)beybeyboy15 Wrote: Ahahaha I guess I need a mobile stadium because its going to take me a while to get any TT stadiums.

This is not a question.

Hence, through complex logic far beyond the various intricacies of your mind, i have proved you wrong via the fact you do not have a question mark! 8[

No seriously though. It is so stinking obvious that is not a question, how does it warrant being in the "ask a question, get an answer!" thread?

What you posted was a statement.
Is it alright to put sharpie on beyblades and does the sharpie add any weight?
(Sep. 12, 2010  3:22 PM)BeyHunter Wrote: Is it alright to put sharpie on beyblades and does the sharpie add any weight?
It is OK.

Dracielfan Wrote:How long metal fusion beyblade spins?
The best Stamina customizations can spin for around five minutes.
What are the best HMS customs? (Maybe there should be stickie/closed thread for this in th ecustomisations forum?)

I know there's some suggested in the wikis, but Synasthesia talked about top tier and I haven't seen any of these...
Is Gravity Perceus and Galaxy Pegasus good blades to have in a collection?
If you launch bey launcher with ripcord. I mean now balance type (dark wolf or dark bull) spins and stamina type (Flame sagittario or flame libra)

And i ask how long those spins what i listed.
(Sep. 12, 2010  3:32 PM)Cpt. Squirrel Wrote: What are the best HMS customs? (Maybe there should be stickie/closed thread for this in th ecustomisations forum?)

I know there's some suggested in the wikis, but Synasthesia talked about top tier and I haven't seen any of these...
There is actually a rule in this topic not to ask that, hah.

Anyway, you can use those :
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Beyblade-Tier-List
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Parts-Tiers

Since Metal Fight Beyblade is what everybody is and will be using, stickying them seems unimportant.
(Sep. 12, 2010  3:35 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Sep. 12, 2010  3:32 PM)Cpt. Squirrel Wrote: What are the best HMS customs? (Maybe there should be stickie/closed thread for this in th ecustomisations forum?)

There is actually a rule in this topic not to ask that, hah.

Anyway, you can use those :
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Beyblade-Tier-List
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Parts-Tiers

Since Metal Fight Beyblade is what everybody is and will be using, stickying them seems unimportant.

Apologies. I knew the rule but it never really entered my mind when posting.

Thanks for the links, I've seen the first but not the second... looks helpful!
How heavy is a metal face, really? Because unless its half as heavy than the metal wheel i dont see purpose Tongue_out
when will lightning l drago come out in the uk
In the next couple of weeks / 1 month Danny.
ok hasbros earth eagle or takara tomys aquila
is there a diffrence betweeen there metal im trying to make an earth bull combo but i cant find earth eagle
then i saw aquila bb-47 will aquila metal wheel work the same as earth eagle ...or are they diffrent?