Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

idk if it wil damage my tip but i poked it with a pin and pushed it fro the otherside to get it off
what? no
(Sep. 06, 2010  2:26 AM)fjrocks366 Wrote: Does ES actually stay eternally sharp?

It's just a marketing thing, like how Lightning LDrago isn't actually forbidden.
(Sep. 06, 2010  2:32 AM)mchlbant Wrote: what? no

Well than what is Libra's gimmick?
(Sep. 06, 2010  2:39 AM)fjrocks366 Wrote: Well than what is Libra's gimmick?

The bottom is free-spinning, but it lacks a bearing. This means ES is still worse than SD, D, and WD for Stamina.
(Sep. 06, 2010  2:40 AM)Daegor42 Wrote:
(Sep. 06, 2010  2:39 AM)fjrocks366 Wrote: Well than what is Libra's gimmick?

The bottom is free-spinning, but it lacks a bearing. This means ES is still worse than SD, D, and WD for Stamina.

Oh okay cuz i was watching the show and the fact that it said eternally sharp blew my mind and I was like OMG!
The show is a lie! Also, what are flame, burn and thermal's solo spin times in there respective stamina combos?
(Sep. 06, 2010  2:43 AM)fjrocks366 Wrote: Oh okay cuz i was watching the show and the fact that it said eternally sharp blew my mind and I was like OMG!
It is "Eternal Sharp" though, which is different. If the dub actually said "eternally sharp", that was a wrong translation.
Does Killer Gemios spin Left?
no.
(Sep. 06, 2010  2:51 AM)fjrocks366 Wrote: Does Killer Gemios spin Left?
No. Only L Drago Beyblades and Gravity Perseus can spin left.
(Sep. 06, 2010  2:53 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Sep. 06, 2010  2:51 AM)fjrocks366 Wrote: Does Killer Gemios spin Left?
No. Only L Drago Beyblades and Gravity Perseus can spin left.
Okay thanks
One Last thing, is there a Pisces with a clear wheel yet?
Yes, Thermal Pisces
Is a BB-46 and BB-33 Beystadium good to use in a tournament?
(Sep. 06, 2010  6:14 AM)MorningMess Wrote: Is a BB-46 and BB-33 Beystadium good to use in a tournament?

Those are pretty decent, but the best one to use is by far BB-10 BeyStadium Attack Type.
Is sonokongs earth Virgo an earth mold 2? O and is it illegal in tourneys to colour your metal wheels?
(Sep. 06, 2010  7:09 AM)Nojo294 Wrote: Is sonokongs earth Virgo an earth mold 2? O and is it illegal in tourneys to colour your metal wheels?

Not sure about the mold question, but according to the WBO Rules:

Painting or clear-coating parts for aesthetic reasons. The coat must be light, non-textured
and not affect the Beyblade's performance.
(Sep. 06, 2010  7:14 AM)Kai Hiwatari Wrote:
(Sep. 06, 2010  7:09 AM)Nojo294 Wrote: Is sonokongs earth Virgo an earth mold 2? O and is it illegal in tourneys to colour your metal wheels?

Not sure about the mold question, but according to the WBO Rules:

Painting or clear-coating parts for aesthetic reasons. The coat must be light, non-textured
and not affect the Beyblade's performance.

So in other words, sharpie is fine right? Oh and does anyone know how to get sharpie OFF the metal wheel?
I suppose battling would be the fun way to do it. Tongue_out
Sonokong's Earth is Mold 2.
(Sep. 06, 2010  7:05 AM)Kai Hiwatari Wrote: Those are pretty decent, but the best one to use is by far BB-10 BeyStadium Attack Type.

Yeah but I can't find any that's for sale for a cheap price. ><
(Sep. 06, 2010  7:25 AM)MorningMess Wrote:
(Sep. 06, 2010  7:05 AM)Kai Hiwatari Wrote: Those are pretty decent, but the best one to use is by far BB-10 BeyStadium Attack Type.

Yeah, shipping is mainly the expensive part. but if you can get your hands on one, then your pretty much set because it is by far the best MFB stadium.
(Sep. 06, 2010  7:25 AM)MorningMess Wrote:

Cheapest one you will find will most likely be on GMarket.
Hmm.. I might just try to get the BB-33 or BB-46 first. Thanks guys. ^^
(Sep. 06, 2010  7:19 AM)Nojo294 Wrote: Oh and does anyone know how to get sharpie OFF the metal wheel?
Rubbing alcohol or using paint thinners (only for Metal Wheels) would work fine.
just wondering which metal fusion bey comes with a 90 track????