Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

(Sep. 04, 2010  4:22 AM)Nojo294 Wrote:
(Sep. 04, 2010  3:10 AM)XBlader Wrote:
(Sep. 04, 2010  2:42 AM)Black-Blade Wrote: Poison has some potential.
what ''potential''???

Potential:
a latent excellence or ability that may or may not be developed.

dictionary.com...

I think he was asking what type of potential Poison has, not what the word "potential" means, hah.
i searched all the post fo training and didnt find anything so i was thinking in my head how do u train in beyblde like how would u train in shooting? Also and know wha power and the diffrence between your shot does anyone know how to teach a noob shooter how to slide shoot or bank because i practice i guess..or try to do it butt it doesnt seem to work any tips or ideas on training and slideshootin/banking
(Sep. 04, 2010  4:42 AM)logan3454 Wrote: i searched all the post fo training and didnt find anything so i was thinking in my head how do u train in beyblde like how would u train in shooting? Also and know wha power and the diffrence between your shot does anyone know how to teach a noob shooter how to slide shoot or bank because i practice i guess..or try to do it butt it doesnt seem to work any tips or ideas on training and slideshootin/banking
Watch the Sliding Shoot lesson on BeyChannel, and in general just keep practicing. There is nothing special you can do otherwise ...
Little question, is God Smasher a good option for this combo when I don't have Smash Leopard? (Click to View)
Also, what does Beywiki mean in this sentence, it destroys it self or destroys the opponent? (Click to View)
Thanks!
are u able to practice if u have one bey?
no
(Sep. 04, 2010  5:10 AM)logan3454 Wrote: are u able to practice if u have one bey?

It depends what beyblade do you have.

EDIT: You can practise sliding shoot or banking with Storm Pegasis 105RF, but you can't practise these techniques with Earth Aquila 145WD
(Sep. 04, 2010  5:10 AM)Edobinoo Wrote: yes and no

This is actually correct. You can practice your launching (getting it straight as possible or getting a great sliding shoot technique down) and I guess attempt to aim at something in the stadium, but for all practical purposes outside of that like for battles and tournaments no not a chance.
well then ill save up for another blade so how do u practice for tournaments annd battles besides practicing for shooting?
woot woot!

use the 2 launchers each already attached with a beyblade then launch the first one into the stadium then quickly launch the other bey

if one doesnt work customize it
but he currently has one bey so it's impossible
Which MFBs have stickers on their metal wheels?
(Sep. 04, 2010  6:08 AM)ShadowPegasis Wrote: Which MFBs have stickers on their metal wheels?

Lightning, Sol, Bakushin, Thermal, Rock, Ray, Galaxy, Killer, Gravity and most pre-HWS
o well if he has one he can shoot around wen he gets another one he can do wat i said

isnt much u can do with 1 other than practice sliding shoot.banking etc
EDIT: nvm answered my self
(Sep. 04, 2010  6:13 AM)Edobinoo Wrote: lol
Please add more content to you posts, this is SPAM.

WBO Community Rules Wrote:If you're making a post, it should have some content. Meaningless posts aren't OK, nor are one-liners like, "cool!" "LOL" etc. Essentially, keep this in mind: only post if you have something to say.
Im not sure if this is the right place to ask this but, which is the better stamina bottom WD or SD?
They're both equal, iirc. So just pick the one you like better.
SD is better for stamina and has some defense

go with SD
It has no defense, despite its name.

I'd pick WD personally.
SD and WD are closely matched in terms of Stamina.

It is really up to your personal preference on which Bottom to use.
(Sep. 04, 2010  7:39 AM)Edobinoo Wrote: depends on whats his blade though

I use Burn Pisces DF145SD if that makes a difference. It performs really well but wondered if WD was a better option.