Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

weird question that actually happened three times
What happens in PFB when a stadiumed out beyblade pops out of the stadium out area
Not really. Thermal isn't good when used for a while. WA130 is a horrible attack track, and HF is outclassed by other attack bottoms like RF
(Sep. 03, 2010  10:45 PM)BeyHunter Wrote: weird question that actually happened three times
What happens in PFB when a stadiumed out beyblade pops out of the stadium out area
what does ''when a stadiumed out beyblade pops out of the stadium out area'' mean?
(Sep. 03, 2010  10:45 PM)BeyHunter Wrote: weird question that actually happened three times

What's PFB? And it still counts as a stadium out.
(Sep. 03, 2010  10:46 PM)XBlader Wrote:
what does ''when a stadiumed out beyblade pops out of the stadium out area'' mean?

When a beyblade that's knocked out of the stadium pops back into the stadium
(Sep. 03, 2010  10:46 PM)ShadowPegasis Wrote: Not really. Thermal isn't good when used for a while. WA130 is a horrible attack track, and HF is outclassed by other attack bottoms like RF
yeah and if your using rf, wearing it down some, that brings out its full potential
(Sep. 03, 2010  10:47 PM)ShadowPegasis Wrote:

What's PFB? And it still counts as a stadium out.
(Sep. 03, 2010  10:46 PM)XBlader Wrote:

When a beyblade that's knocked out of the stadium pops back into the stadium

how does it do that?
Because the beyblade that's KO'd is either spinning too fast or producing enough recoil against the sides of the pockets to be contained.
it happened with my lil bros flame saggaterio and dark bull and my rocke leoneand imean ptw
(Sep. 03, 2010  10:51 PM)ShadowPegasis Wrote: Because the beyblade that's KO'd is either spinning too fast or producing enough recoil against the sides of the pockets to be contained.
oh.. i see....
that never happened to me.
Is R2F better than RF
(Sep. 03, 2010  10:57 PM)BeyHunter Wrote: it happened with my lil bros flame saggaterio and dark bull and my rocke leoneand imean ptw

...What? Please put spaces between words.
(Sep. 03, 2010  10:58 PM)fjrocks366 Wrote: Is R2F better than RF

R^2F has more attack power, but less stamina than RF.
leone and*
is Storm Aquario 105HF any good?
(Sep. 04, 2010  1:08 AM)fjrocks366 Wrote: is Storm Aquario 105HF
... I suppose you forgot the "good ?" part, in which case no, it is not.

Use the "Build me a combo!" topic for questions like that.
(Sep. 03, 2010  10:59 PM)ShadowPegasis Wrote:
(Sep. 03, 2010  10:57 PM)BeyHunter Wrote: it happened with my lil bros flame saggaterio and dark bull and my rocke leoneand imean ptw

So would Storm Pegasus 100r2f be top tier

(Sep. 04, 2010  1:10 AM)fjrocks366 Wrote:
(Sep. 03, 2010  10:59 PM)ShadowPegasis Wrote:

More testing need to be done. I'm not saying it's not, I'm not saying it is.
can anyone host a tournament or is there an age limit or something cousin has been asking
(Sep. 04, 2010  2:33 AM)L-drago 888 Wrote: can anyone host a tournament or is there an age limit or something cousin has been asking

Go here.
(Sep. 04, 2010  2:33 AM)L-drago 888 Wrote: can anyone host a tournament or is there an age limit or something cousin has been asking

PM me cuz I have a tournement! It's not official yet.
does poison serpent hav any good parts init
SD that's it.
(Sep. 04, 2010  2:39 AM)Edobinoo Wrote: does poison serpent hav any good parts init

Er...Purchase consultation (?)

Only SD is useful, which can be obtained also through other beyblades: Dark Bull H145SD
Poison has some potential.
As what? It's done terribly in all testing I've done.
(Sep. 04, 2010  2:42 AM)Black-Blade Wrote: Poison has some potential.
what ''potential''???
(Sep. 04, 2010  3:10 AM)XBlader Wrote:
(Sep. 04, 2010  2:42 AM)Black-Blade Wrote: Poison has some potential.
what ''potential''???

Potential:
a latent excellence or ability that may or may not be developed.

dictionary.com...