Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

(Sep. 03, 2010  6:20 AM)MorningMess Wrote: What's the different between Track 100 105 and 145?

They are diffrent hights

the lower it is the better it is for attack
the higher it is the better it is for stamina

for defense thogh i prefer low or something in the middle of all that
^ and that is incorrect don't answer if you dont know what you're talking about
.... im pretty sure im correct

... wait a sec oh ur tlkin 2 him
(Sep. 03, 2010  6:27 AM)Edobinoo Wrote: .... im pretty sure im correct

... wait a sec oh ur tlkin 2 him

No, I'm talking to YOU.
Ok

sure sure watev
then im wrong
[/size]

still dont c where im wrong though...
(Sep. 03, 2010  6:24 AM)Edobinoo Wrote:
(Sep. 03, 2010  6:20 AM)MorningMess Wrote: What's the different between Track 100 105 and 145?

They are diffrent hights

the lower it is the better it is for attack
the higher it is the better it is for stamina

for defense thogh i prefer low or something in the middle of all that

False. Lower spinning tops last longer. Also, Not all attack combos rely on low tracks, MF Lightnig LDrago CH120RF uses a slightly higher track. Also, defense types ar better on most of the tall tracks that have gimmicks. None of the tracks between high and low are included in top-tier defense combos. All the tracks in top-tier defense combos are gimmicked 145 tracks.
(Sep. 03, 2010  6:31 AM)Edobinoo Wrote:
Attack types are not necessarily better on low tracks, and defense types rely more on track gimmicks than height.

(Sep. 03, 2010  6:35 AM)ShadowPegasis Wrote: False. Lower spinning tops last longer.
Um... no.
(Sep. 03, 2010  6:35 AM)Daegor42 Wrote:
Attack types are not necessarily better on low tracks, and defense types rely more on track gimmicks than height.

(Sep. 03, 2010  6:35 AM)ShadowPegasis Wrote: False. Lower spinning tops last longer.
Um... no.

Yes, I remember on DRACO's youtube channel that he had 2 vids. One with a tall top and one with a short one. The shorter one lasted longer.
(Sep. 03, 2010  6:35 AM)Daegor42 Wrote:

Um... no.

ok thnxs i think i wuz half rite
(Sep. 03, 2010  6:41 AM)ShadowPegasis Wrote: Yes, I remember on DRACO's youtube channel that he had 2 vids. One with a tall top and one with a short one. The shorter one lasted longer.

Link. Also, it was probably the wheel or bottom, not the track.
o-o Thanks for helping guys.
Can't post the link. My computer is out of commision, so I'm using my phone. So I can't copy Youtube video links, since when I touch, the vid it plays it instead of going to a page.
Is Q or M145 good for n e thing?????????
(Sep. 03, 2010  7:43 AM)Edobinoo Wrote: Is Q or M145 good for n e thing?????????

A Sonokong Q is ... okay at attack, and M145 is... entertaining.
thnxs..... so is it good/ usefull 4 n e thing

(ihave hasbro 1
M145 is entertaining in a pathetic, "Watch me struggle to do anything right" way. Not useful or good.
What are the best HMS smash ARs?
Smash upper and advance attacker in force smash mode.
how is poison serpent (box version)
Poison is as bad as Dark. SW145 has bad recoil. SD is a top-tier bottom for Stamina customization. You might as well get Dark Bull H145SD.
(Sep. 03, 2010  11:32 AM)StormMetal101 Wrote: How good is Rat Unicorno?
Rat?
With two potential parts: Ray and CS, I found Unicorno clear wheel good for Attack, its horns is powerful.
hey does cuztomising a beyblade legal for any beyblade tournament?