Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

If that is the case, then apparently you need exactly three Beyblades, and each must have a different Metal Wheel ...
Is the combo,burn virgo gb145sd,a good blade?
(Sep. 02, 2010  2:54 PM)stamina dude Wrote: Is the combo,burn virgo gb145sd,a good blade?

This belongs to Build Me A Combo.
Can anyone tell me the tourny rules? (Yea I know that there's a thread that has the link to them but it doesnt work for me)!
(Sep. 02, 2010  3:24 PM)Kai Hiwatari! Wrote: Can anyone tell me the tourny rules? (Yea I know that there's a thread that has the link to them but it doesnt work for me)!
Just download Adobe Reader. It is safe, and useful in general. Your computer is missing something if you do not have that program.
Ok Kai-V I will, where do you download it?
You can try googling it.

EDIT: *satisfaction* x]
Use Google to find that.
Yea I guess I could have thought of that! LOL
Were there ever any pink beyblades, both original and recolor, in Plastic, HMS, or Metal Fight generation?
There is a pink recolour of Galeon "galux", and the 230 track on Burn(?) Pyxis 230WD will be pink.

EDIT: it's flame pyxis 230WD
woah 230

thats tall

i already think 145 is tall enuf
(Sep. 02, 2010  3:34 PM)momiji manju Wrote: There is a pink recolour of Galeon "galux", and the 230 track on Burn(?) Pyxis 230WD will be pink.
Flame Pyxis. As far as I know WD will be pink as well.

SF is sometimes too pink as well ...
Quote: Leonwind wrote...
http://www.worthpoint.com/worthopedia/ja...tion-b-cyb
what the hell are these? Cyber Dragoon the Angel? Driger V the Demon? I have never heard of these before

Countdudoo wrote...
It looks like a recolored Cyber Dragoon and Driger V.

Leonwind wrote...
well yes, but have you ever heard of them before? and if you click on them for thier individual sale, you get this wierd backstory. it sounds like Fanfic. could these be fan painted beys?

Sora wrote...
I'm pretty sure they're part of a Hasbro Phantom Force set.

i for one, dont remember these from the phantom force and the wiki doesnt metion them. anyone have answers? leave a message here or pm me please!Wink
(Sep. 02, 2010  3:57 PM)Leonwind Wrote:
Quote: Leonwind wrote...
what the hell are these? Cyber Dragoon the Angel? Driger V the Demon? I have never heard of these before

Countdudoo wrote...
It looks like a recolored Cyber Dragoon and Driger V.

Leonwind wrote...
well yes, but have you ever heard of them before? and if you click on them for thier individual sale, you get this wierd backstory. it sounds like Fanfic. could these be fan painted beys?

Sora wrote...
I'm pretty sure they're part of a Hasbro Phantom Force set.

i for one, dont remember these from the phantom force and the wiki doesnt metion them. anyone have answers? leave a message here or pm me please!Wink

Your link doesn't seem to be working but I guess its either a personal recolour or a hasbro /TT one because there werent any phantom force bey after the S series eg Dranzer S Driger S ECT.
here is a new link. this one works. ty for the heads up

thats what i was thinking when that person mentioned the phantom force series. so, do these beys look familiar to anyone?
Yup I was right they are TT limited editions.
really? ty. i would say someone add this to thier respective wiki pages, but we dont have pages for these beys just yet
Is the WBBA going to reopen in North AMerica?
Is Earth Eagle out in USA?
No, but I'm pretty sure it's going to be in the next release3, which should be out in one or two months.
(Sep. 02, 2010  4:28 PM)xxMetalBladerxx Wrote: Is Earth Eagle out in USA?

I've heard some reports of it in California by a friend, but holy carp you need to change your massive sig.
Are there any plastic combos that won't lose to the good MFB beyblades.
Maybe a zombie against a stamina bey, but I doubt there are any for defence. Maybe Mc Frown could help you.
I find that the Gyro AR (for use with Zombies) is fairly effective against some of the top tier stamina combos. Not much success with any other ARs (that I own), and of course I could name a couple of HMS attack blades as well.