Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

(Aug. 31, 2010  8:34 PM)Ktbandit Wrote: How does the new Metal beyblade system work? I was into beyblade back in the age of the plastics, but when they were not popular anymore I couldn't find any and soon lost interest, but now I've heard about the Metal Fusion blades. Answers would be greatly appreciated =)

Read this.
I looked in the search bar, and i havent been able to find anything about where to let go when using a BeyLauncher. Same thing when I looked at Beywiki. I have heard some people pull the string all the way, others let go right before it ends. Which is the best way?
(Aug. 31, 2010  9:21 PM)StormLeone3323 Wrote: I looked in the search bar, and i havent been able to find anything about where to let go when using a BeyLauncher. Same thing when I looked at Beywiki. I have heard some people pull the string all the way, others let go right before it ends. Which is the best way?

http://www.youtube.com/user/beybladechan...gC4YoALI7c
I just noticed that the threads on my Faces are getting worn, bending down some. In one case, a small bit broke off of my L-Drago Face. Is there any known cause for it, or way to prevent it from occurring?
Over tightening the face usually causes breakage of faces.
(Aug. 31, 2010  11:27 PM)Vamspapi Wrote: I just noticed that the threads on my Faces are getting worn, bending down some. In one case, a small bit broke off of my L-Drago Face. Is there any known cause for it, or way to prevent it from occurring?

Umm I don't know what you mean by " the threads on my faces".
But from the breakage on faces.
You might be tightening the face bolt to hard.
Tread not thread. If it's the tread make sure you aren't over tightening them
(Aug. 31, 2010  11:30 PM)mchlbant Wrote: Tread not thread. If it's the tread make sure you aren't over tightening them

No, it's thread.
which is heavier a regular face or MF-feather
I think they are about the same .
(Aug. 31, 2010  11:56 PM)Sagittario96 Wrote: which is heavier a regular face or MF-feather
The weights have been posted in the BB-85 or BB-84 topic. Just look on your own.
whats the difference between ed145 and wd145 spin tracks
(Sep. 01, 2010  12:44 AM)beystorm37 Wrote: whats the difference between ed145 and wd145 spin tracks

ED145 'wings' are free spinning. Whereas WD145's 'wings' are fixed
hey guys wich beyblade is better please tell me i have a very short time to chose wich bey to get so wich one is better

counter leon

or

cyber pegasis

i know that i have asked this befor but no one has REALY answerd this question please help me thanks
(Sep. 01, 2010  2:21 AM)scorpionblader Wrote: hey guys wich beyblade is better please tell me i have a very short time to chose wich bey to get so wich one is better

counter leon

or

cyber pegasis

i know that i have asked this befor but no one has REALY answerd this question please help me thanks

You were supposed to ask this in the "Purchase Consultation" thread.
But yeah Counter Leone is more useful Smile
Also, people completely answered you the first time.
I just wanted to ask. Is Rock Giraffe better than Rock Leone?
If so, how is it better?
(Sep. 01, 2010  2:24 AM)Wendsterrr Wrote: I just wanted to ask. Is Rock Giraffe better than Rock Leone?
If so, how is it better?
Hm, R145 is better for Defense. I think that is all seriously, hah.
Oh, haha thanks. I rather just get Rock Leone, and customize it.
Don't wanna waste money. LOL
You aren't wasting money if you are going to get everything that Rock Leone has + a good defensive track (R145)
(Sep. 01, 2010  2:23 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Also, people completely answered you the first time.
ya but they did not give me a real answer they just said cheack out this video and see wich one you like and the other one did not even answer my question
(Sep. 01, 2010  3:01 AM)scorpionblader Wrote: ya but they did not give me a real answer they just said cheack out this video and see wich one you like and the other one did not even answer my question
Then you clearly did not read what was posted right after :
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Ask-a-qu...#pid338122