Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

(Aug. 31, 2010  2:03 AM)fjrocks366 Wrote: Yea it has little to no stamina benefits and it has no attack power (but it has decent d)

... if you consider a 2% win rate decent...
use the build me a combo thread for that.

how much would the extreme stadium cost now adays? (the one that rotates in the center and has the wall that collapses when hit) is there or will there be a stadium like that for MFB?
What other beyblade stadiums are worth buying besides the mfb attack stadium?
(Aug. 31, 2010  2:07 AM)Soysaucexp Wrote: What other beyblade stadiums are worth buying besides the mfb attack stadium?
Generally those that are legal in our rules.
(Aug. 31, 2010  2:07 AM)Soysaucexp Wrote: What other beyblade stadiums are worth buying besides the mfb attack stadium?

You might want to read What To Buy In MFB
(Aug. 31, 2010  2:00 AM)fjrocks366 Wrote:
(Aug. 31, 2010  1:55 AM)BeybladeMASTER! Wrote: Is this a good Beyblade?
It's parts are
Face Bolt: Pegasus
Energy Ring: Sagitario
Fusion Wheel: Storm
Spin Track: C145
Performance Tip: RF

GO to the build me a combo page and I'd reccomend a WB because if you don't have one than c145 will screw you over and also get a rock or dark wheel

I did go to the build me a combo page! But that's a combo I made MYSELF and I wanted to know if it was any good.
(Aug. 31, 2010  2:18 AM)BeybladeMASTER! Wrote: I did go to the build me a combo page! But that's a combo I made MYSELF and I wanted to know if it was any good.
And you ask that in the "Build me a combo!" topic. Also, why do you ignore what people told you to build ? We give the best options.
what would a back-up be for a defensive combo to replace earth?
Rock, which is right under Gravity and Earth.
question

ive been using my RF for quite a while now its not looking worn down other than the fact that thers dust on it and its a little flatter SpeechlessTired ive been tring evrything like launching at diffrnt angls plz help
(Aug. 31, 2010  2:26 AM)edobinoo Wrote: question

ive been using my RF for quite a while now its not looking worn down other than the fact that thers dust on it and its a little flatter SpeechlessTired ive been tring evrything like launching at diffrnt angls plz help
Just play more, hah. Of course, cleaning it before each battle will allow more contact with the rubber itself. Clean your stadium too.
does it matter if i use a legal stadium
(Aug. 31, 2010  2:19 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Aug. 31, 2010  2:18 AM)BeybladeMASTER! Wrote: I did go to the build me a combo page! But that's a combo I made MYSELF and I wanted to know if it was any good.
And you ask that in the "Build me a combo!" topic. Also, why do you ignore what people told you to build ? We give the best options.

What do you mean I ignore what people told me to build?

It kinda confused me.
(Aug. 31, 2010  2:31 AM)BeybladeMASTER! Wrote: What do you mean I ignore what people told me to build?

It kinda confused me.

We have already given the best option to you and you don't need to ask one more time
it means ppl told u good combos but u ignored them and kept asking 4 more
oh the way it was said confused me.

No offense.
Actually, what my post meant was that you were told the best combinations you could make, so there is no point in trying to build anything else : it is probably not good since it was not recommended to you.
(Aug. 31, 2010  2:27 AM)Kai-V Wrote:

Just play more, hah. Of course, cleaning it before each battle will allow more contact with the rubber itself. Clean your stadium too.

does it matter if i use a legal stadium???????

thnxs agan

wat if i play with it on flat ground does it matter??
(Aug. 31, 2010  3:04 AM)edobinoo Wrote:

thnxs agan

For the RF Tip, or WBO Sanctioned Play?
(Aug. 31, 2010  3:04 AM)edobinoo Wrote: does it matter if i use a legal stadium???????

thnxs agan

Another Beystadium should still make it wear off eventually. However, I do not know about Hasbro's 'slopeless' ones ...

If you play on the ground, you are just ruining your Bottom. Do not.
thnxs
(Aug. 31, 2010  3:07 AM)Blaze Wheeler Wrote:
(Aug. 31, 2010  3:04 AM)edobinoo Wrote:

thnxs agan

For the RF Tip, or WBO Sanctioned Play?

4 the rf tip
i know i'm not suppose to ask this here, but i really wanna know. What is a Really good defense,attack, and stamina combo???
(Aug. 31, 2010  3:21 AM)InfernoSlayer0 Wrote: i know i'm not suppose to ask this here, but i really wanna know. What is a Really good defense,attack, and stamina combo???
... For Metal Fight Beyblade ? You have to be making a joke.

Unless you meant a good Balance combination in general, but you should still know the answer to that if you read the first post of a certain topic.
(Jul. 09, 2008  10:24 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: RULES
Questions not to Ask?

1) Where do I get beyblades/HMS/MFB they don't have them in my city?
2) What is the best combo for HMS/MFB/plastic?
3) What MFB should I get?