Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

(Aug. 30, 2010  3:39 AM)DarkLeone3323 Wrote: 1. Is this a real beyblade not a fake? I can see the Takara logo, so Im confused, because i couldnt find it on Wiki. but I could be blind.

2. Anyone have this and tested it? reviews?

A real beyblade, boxes without TakaraTomy, Hasbro, or SonoKong logos are fake.

Poison Serpent....only SD is good, but can be obtained in other beyblades.
(Aug. 30, 2010  3:39 AM)DarkLeone3323 Wrote: 1. Is this a real beyblade not a fake? I can see the Takara logo, so Im confused, because i couldnt find it on Wiki. but I could be blind.

2. Anyone have this and tested it? reviews?

It's real. The wiki page probably hasn't been made yet.
And you can see at the bottom right corner of the box, it's says SonoKong in a red bubble. Both SonoKong and Takara's are real.

2. I haven't tested it, but Poison is really similar to Dark, which is horrible. :T
The only thing pretty good is SD, but you can get it in more useful beys.

EDIT: Beaten by RエスコルピオT125JB Unhappy
(Aug. 30, 2010  3:23 AM)Aw Heck Wrote: thank you both...

but how would i get ahold of this booster since i live in america?
Only online, of course. Or you go to Japan.
Has anyone else noticed that the regular Hasbro Storm Pegasus 105RF weighs .9 grams more [37.2g] than the Hasbro Storm Pegasus 105RF [36.2g] from the Super Vortex set?
anybody know the code number for Mercury Anubis?? If so, what is it?
(Aug. 30, 2010  4:16 AM)DarkLeone3323 Wrote: anybody know the code number for Mercury Anubis?? If so, what is it?

There is no BB number for it. It is a WBBA special, much like how Quetz didn't have a number.
Ok well how would I inquire it to dimsum2u? because i know he needs the code number for it to look up.
(Aug. 30, 2010  4:22 AM)DarkLeone3323 Wrote: Ok well how would I inquire it to dimsum2u? because i know he needs the code number for it to look up.

Tell him it's a WBBA special. He knows about those.

Show him a picture.
A: Does hasbro E. Aquila come with 1st or 2nd Earth mold?
B: This is probably a dumb question, but can a TT Beylauncher/Beylauncher L fit with a hasbro grip?
(Aug. 30, 2010  4:33 AM)ShadowPegasis Wrote: A: Does hasbro E. Aquila come with 1st or 2nd Earth mold?
B: This is probably a dumb question, but can a TT Beylauncher/Beylauncher L fit with a hasbro grip?

A: Second mold.
B: Yes.
has anyone weighed a hasbro earth? if it's weight changed would it be 3rd mold
You rock Daegor, thanks!
It would still be second mold, because it would be using a different metal, not shape.
(Aug. 30, 2010  4:01 AM)Kai-V Wrote:

(last question on this subject) okay so online...but where online?
(Aug. 30, 2010  4:37 AM)Aw Heck Wrote:
(Aug. 30, 2010  4:01 AM)Kai-V Wrote:

(last question on this subject) okay so online...but where online?

eBay is your friend Smile
look in the marketplace thread.
In regards to the CH120 spin track, what are the advantages and disadvantages of each setting?
(Aug. 30, 2010  5:11 AM)DarkLeone3323 Wrote: In regards to the CH120 spin track, what are the advantages and disadvantages of each setting?

It really depends on the wheel it's used on...
It can match the height of the other blade making it's attacks more effective. IT'S SUPER EFFECTIVE!
(Aug. 30, 2010  5:14 AM)DarkLeone3323 Wrote: well how about storm?

Well, 120height is better for Storm, Storm only works well with low tracks.
(Aug. 30, 2010  4:01 AM)DoobieDickson Wrote: Has anyone else noticed that the regular Hasbro Storm Pegasus 105RF weighs .9 grams more [37.2g] than the Hasbro Storm Pegasus 105RF [36.2g] from the Super Vortex set?

Huh, this is interesting. Makes me wonder if the included version of Lightning L Drago has a similar weight difference. One would think the weight difference would be the other way around considering the painted wheel and what not. Would you mind doing a similar weight comparison with L Drago?
The clear wheel appears to be of a lower quality plastic.