Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

(Aug. 25, 2010  5:20 PM)DragoonRoks Wrote: Guys I Saw Some Ldrago That Made By GG And GG Staduim are they real?

Brands that are not TakaraTomy, SonoKong, or Hasbro are fakes.
(Aug. 25, 2010  5:20 PM)DragoonRoks Wrote: Guys I Saw Some Ldrago That Made By GG And GG Staduim are they real?
You could have at least looked at this topic, which is also stickied :
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-thefligh...-searching
ways to improve lightning l-drago.
I have Storm Pegasus 105 RF Flame,Sagitario C145 S,
Dark Wolf DF145 FS
Good combos for Lightning L drago:

MF Lightning L drago CH145RF
MF Lightning L drago 100/90RF
which beyblade do you think is better? Earth eagle 145WD or Lightning L-Drago 100HF? cause i need to buy another bey cause i lost my first one
(Aug. 25, 2010  8:35 PM)XD Wrote: which beyblade do you think is better? Earth eagle 145WD or Lightning L-Drago 100HF? cause i need to buy another bey cause i lost my first one
Hm, both are very good ... You have really no other Beyblades ?

However, you should use the Purchase Consultation topic for this.
well no i dont have anymore and i cant order online cause im not allowed
(Aug. 25, 2010  8:40 PM)XD Wrote: well no i dont have anymore and i cant order online cause im not allowed
That is OK, but I am not certain which one to recommend you most, because as I wrote, both are very good ... I think Earth is better because it is useful in Defense and Stamina combinations.
(Aug. 25, 2010  8:35 PM)XD pis='338808 Wrote:which beyblade do you think is better? Earth eagle 145WD or Lightning L-Drago 100HF? cause i need to buy another bey cause i lost my first one
You should get Lightning L-Drago.
(Aug. 25, 2010  8:35 PM)XD Wrote: which beyblade do you think is better? Earth eagle 145WD or Lightning L-Drago 100HF? cause i need to buy another bey cause i lost my first one

My vote is for Earth Aquila/Eagle. If you can't order online, you're going to be playing in Hasbro Stadiums, correct?

Earth Aquila performs better than Lightning LDrago in Hasbro stadiums.
thanks daegor Grin

EDIT: aquila? wats that mean?
(Aug. 25, 2010  8:58 PM)XD Wrote: thanks daegor Grin

EDIT: aquila? wats that mean?
Earth Aquila is the original name given by TAKARA-TOMY for "Earth Eagle". It is simply Italian for "eagle" ...
ooooh ok thanks for clearing that up kai-v

edit: another question. if takara-tomy is japanese, then y not use the japanese word to name it? 0_o
(Aug. 25, 2010  9:06 PM)XD Wrote: edit: another question. if takara-tomy is japanese, then y not use the japanese word to name it? 0_o

Because foreign languages are cool.
Japanese are open-minded, also. Obviously words with Roman letters are going to be easier to approach in the world than Japanese Kanji that would have to be translated and interpreted.
(Aug. 25, 2010  9:14 PM)Daegor42 Wrote:
(Aug. 25, 2010  9:06 PM)XD Wrote: edit: another question. if takara-tomy is japanese, then y not use the japanese word to name it? 0_o

Because foreign languages are cool.

...um, ok? well anyways, who am i to tell them what they should've named their products?
are we allowed to like color a bey launcher or put a sticker on it!? XD
yes as long as it doent change the performance
(Aug. 25, 2010  9:22 PM)shadoweagle3010 Wrote: are we allowed to like color a bey launcher or put a sticker on it!? XD

why wouldnt it be allowed?
so i can like color it with sharpie and stuff like paint?
(Aug. 25, 2010  9:25 PM)shadoweagle3010 Wrote: so i can like color it with sharpie and stuff like paint?

...i guess?
dont post unless you're sure, but yes you can
Don't answer questions that you're unsure of XD it might mislead members. Yes you can colour it with sharpie just as long as the performance isn't altered.
EDIT: Beaten