Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

im looking for heavy metal launcher grips. does anyone know where i can get them where they're not sold out?
You can't really just buy the launcher and ripcord you have to buy the whole Bey. Some people on this site MAYBE selling.
ok then where can i buy the bey with the launcher grip for the heavy metal series?
(Aug. 25, 2010  6:31 AM)Blaze Wheeler Wrote: [Image: GravityPerseus1_thumb%5B2%5D.jpg]

What's up with that Launcher?

BeyLauncher-LR, twist the cap, and out it to the other side, let it spin in a different direction.
Is there any Point in buying a Passport if there is yet to be any tournaments in my area like I am from Chicago Illinois and I have never heard of any tournaments yet? be honest is it kinda like retarded to buy one unless I like want to support the WBO or something (but having like no tournaments will suck useless passport GRRRR) lol
(Aug. 25, 2010  7:06 AM)Drakozero7 Wrote: Is there any Point in buying a Passport if there is yet to be any tournaments in my area like I am from Chicago Illinois and I have never heard of any tournaments yet? be honest is it kinda like retarded to buy one unless I like want to support the WBO or something (but having like no tournaments will suck useless passport GRRRR) lol

You get a Face and you support the WBO. If that doesn't float your boat, then no, there isn't any point.

Anyways, for future reference this thread is for questions about Beyblade the hobby.
what is the purpose of the energy rings/wheels like r they used for balance weight?
(Aug. 25, 2010  8:04 AM)xXblood-moonXx Wrote: what is the purpose of the energy rings/wheels like r they used for balance weight?

For defense, little weight performs differently, so we normally choose the heaviest, for stamina, we need the clear wheels which weight is focused at the circumference, so Bull is the best chioce for stamina
For weight/weight distribution, they usually make the most difference in a stamina combo. Specifically the Bull clear wheel as it is the heaviest plus the best distributed. Weight wise.
what would be the best energy ring/wheel for a defense type
leone, wolf, or aries
im assuming leone but i just wanna check first
Leone would be but you need something heavier like Bull or Aquario
Few questions concerning part comparisons:

1. Which is a better Stamina Wheel, Earth Mold 2, or Flame?

2. Which is a better Stamina Bottom, SD or WD?

3. Which is a better Defense Bottom, WB or WD?

4. Which is a better Stamina CW, Eagle or Sagittario?

5. What are the best Stamina and Defense Clear Wheels in the absence of Bull? (Of those released by Hasbro)

Thanks for taking the time to answer these, I really appreciate it.
(Aug. 25, 2010  3:50 PM)gokkar Wrote: 1. Which is a better Stamina Wheel, Earth Mold 2, or Flame?
Earth.

gokkar Wrote:2. Which is a better Stamina Bottom, SD or WD?
Hm, WD is written first in the Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos topic, but many people use SD too, to conduct tests.

gokkar Wrote:3. Which is a better Defense Bottom, WB or WD?
WB.

gokkar Wrote:4. Which is a better Stamina CW, Eagle or Sagittario?
Hm, stamina tests would have to be done. We could go with weight in general, however it is its distribution which matters.

gokkar Wrote:5. What are the best Stamina and Defense Clear Wheels in the absence of Bull? (Of those released by Hasbro)
Aquario is the second best.
i am going to target today. is earth eagle out yet in stores!? XD
(Aug. 25, 2010  3:58 PM)shadoweagle3010 Wrote: i am going to target today. is earth eagle out yet in stores!? XD
It is in some places. You could call your Target to get a clear idea, by the way ...
is it illegal in tournaments here to use a dragon ripcord that the hasbro ll drago has on a right spin launcher?
umm i was just wounder for any suggested beys i should get when i get payed i currently have dark wolf DF145FS, storm aries 125S, rock leone 145WB, storm pegasus 105RF, and dark bull H145SD
i was thinking about getting dark gasher for ch120 but im not sure i wanna spend $8 for just one piece for my defense type and ideas? (plz do no list lighting l-drago RH 100 or w/e it was cuz all the storys by me its sold out)
CH120 has some qualities for attack as well.
I suggest you buy Earth Aquila (Eagle) since it has many useful top tier parts.
(Aug. 25, 2010  4:25 PM)xXblood-moonXx Wrote: umm i was just wounder for any suggested beys i should get when i get payed i currently have dark wolf DF145FS, storm aries 125S, rock leone 145WB, storm pegasus 105RF, and dark bull H145SD
i was thinking about getting dark gasher for ch120 but im not sure i wanna spend $8 for just one piece for my defense type and ideas? (plz do no list lighting l-drago RH 100 or w/e it was cuz all the storys by me its sold out)

Should probably have used the Purchase Consultation thread.
(Aug. 25, 2010  4:27 PM)Dan Wrote: CH120 has some qualities for attack as well.
I suggest you buy Earth Aquila (Eagle) since it has many useful top tier parts.

thanks but do u have anything from the metal fusion series instead of metal fight because i have a tournament in a couple days and i cant wait for it to ship and thnks for the note on the ch120
Earth Eagle is available in many places now... Contact your local Wal-Mart, Toys'R'Us or Target.
kk ill try tho i havnt seen it walmart or target ill try calling maby i can see if they will restock lighting l-drago 2
Guys I Saw Some Ldrago That Made By GG And GG Staduim are they real?
No, they are fake.