Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

how to get a metal face?
You buy it online.
so none in stores yet?
Are they competition legal?
(Aug. 23, 2010  7:49 PM)genbbladelovr Wrote: so none in stores yet?
Are they competition legal?

For WBO Events, Yes.
(Aug. 23, 2010  8:03 PM)BrawlerAustin27 Wrote: Hey Does Anybody Know Who The Admin is??
Read the private message you got when you registered. Moreover, this topic is for questions regarding the Beyblade hobby, not this site.
(Aug. 23, 2010  8:03 PM)BrawlerAustin27 Wrote: Hey Does Anybody Know Who The Admin is??

You could have asked this here:

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Questions-about-the-WBO

They are Committee Members and there are several of them. For example, Kai-V is one.

EDIT-Beaten
(Aug. 23, 2010  3:04 AM)Daegor42 Wrote: The name of the bottom is HF/S, it doesn't matter what mode it's it.
Also, Hole Sharp really doesn't make sense.

I hadn't said that the name changes. And Hole Sharp makes sense because it's a sharp tip coming from the whole. Gasp

(Aug. 23, 2010  3:04 AM)Kai-V Wrote: You cannot put it in a 'personal' order, for your information, if you did not know.

Oh, yes, I know. I'd just been putting it in the wrong order on accident. Pinching_eyes
but the tip's name with out gimmick is called hole flat
(Aug. 23, 2010  10:42 PM)mchlbant Wrote: but the tip's name with out gimmick is called hole flat

...What are you trying to say?
On average, how long does shipping take to America from Gmarket after the domestic shipping and additional shipping cost are completed?
I'm a little confused about the earth mold 2.

Quote:Earth has two different molds. The first mold was released in BB-47 Starter Earth Aquila 145WD, and the second in both the purple WBBA "Event Special" MF Earth Aquila 105HF/S, and SonoKong manufactured Earth Metal Wheels. However, TAKARA-TOMY has since ceased production on the first mold, thus making it a difficult part to obtain.

Is this to imply all SonoKong earth wheels are mold 1?
Or to be more direct, is this likely to be M1 or M2?
http://alphard.speedgabia.com/MetalFight...hvirgo.jpg
Because Mold 1 is no longer in production, it is probable that the Earth wheel that you purchase will be Mold 2
Are there any decent uses for Zeus's AR?
Thanks, I was hoping there would be some clear signs to ensure that the package would contain mold 2. Though I guess it's not too expensive to risk it, and at least I'd be getting a GB145.
If you get the Hasbro version, you will get Mold 2 for SURE.
What does RS stand for? Looked around but couldn't find it. I was thinkin' it is RUbber Sharp.
Not really. Most sonokong earth wheels are gonna mold 2 now whether you buy Earth aquila or earth virgo. The Earth virgo in the link will definatly be mold 2 since the sonokong ones always have been.
(Aug. 23, 2010  11:06 PM)ChAoStOrM Wrote: What does RS stand for? Looked around but couldn't find it. I was thinkin' it is RUbber Sharp.

It is Rubber Sharp.
(Aug. 23, 2010  11:01 PM)HEAVYARMS Wrote: Are there any decent uses for Zeus's AR?

Yes, the AR "Holy Despell" is great for stamina customizations when Galeon's sub-AR is used with it.
anyone know where l drago is in the gta even if its in the vortex set cause i have been look for l drago for a realy long time religously
Does the Pegasis metal wheel have a lot of recoil? Since the Combo MF Pegasis CH120RF has a metal face or does it need some added weight?
if u can't (like me) some wal-marts have it like agincourt and STC
(Aug. 23, 2010  9:02 AM)pegasismaster10 Wrote: I saw a video on youtube, which shows a Lightning L-Drago spinning right[?!?!], and a clip where they detached the parts of L-Drago, switched the clear wheel to a another position then L-Drago spins left [again]. So by switching the clear wheel L-Drago can spin Left or Right. How is that possible?

Anyway, I already know how, since L-Drago as two modes that cause L-DRago to do different attack styles.

Thanks to the WBO wiki