Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

(Aug. 23, 2010  4:25 AM)j_h101 Wrote: Ummm I was just wondering because i have a friend that bought a fake beyblade and I know FOR SURE the metal wheel is fake, so I was just wondering if the plastic parts like the track and bottom are fake too. Also im wondering if the FAKE track and bottom work as efficiently as a takara tomy or sonokong track and/or bottom. Thank You
If they are the parts that came with the fake Metal Wheel in the box, then yes, they are fake as well. They probably do not fit together well and break very easily, so the same could still be applied if you mixed them with real parts, I believe.
Well today I assembled a GG Beyblade my friend had bought mistakenly, which I later told her Takara Tomy's are the real deal haha. I launched it once and the tip of the LL Drago immediately cracked which is why they probably have a metal tip which isn't even that sturdy either. So I'd suggest you stay as far as possible from fake Beys because the production value is even worse now when compared to the previous generation.
I saw a video on youtube, which shows a Lightning L-Drago spinning right[?!?!], and a clip where they detached the parts of L-Drago, switched the clear wheel to a another position then L-Drago spins left [again]. So by switching the clear wheel L-Drago can spin Left or Right. How is that possible?
By illegally modify the clear wheel and wheel
(Aug. 23, 2010  9:02 AM)pegasismaster10 Wrote: I saw a video on youtube, which shows a Lightning L-Drago spinning right[?!?!], and a clip where they detached the parts of L-Drago, switched the clear wheel to a another position then L-Drago spins left [again]. So by switching the clear wheel L-Drago can spin Left or Right. How is that possible?

That wasn't what was happening. The blade was switching modes.
hey i have 3 beyblades storm aquario 100 hf/s , leone 100 rf and flame bull df145 sd. on sunday im going to buy a new bey. What MFB do you think is the best for me to buy?
beyblade that they sell in my country that i dont have are, rock leone 145 wb, lightning l drago 100 hf, earth aquilla 145 wd , burn phoenix 135 ms, random vol 1,2,4
(Aug. 23, 2010  1:09 PM)Rafiyo Wrote: hey i have 3 beyblades storm aquario 100 hf/s , leone 100 rf and flame bull df145 sd. on sunday im going to buy a new bey. What MFB do you think is the best for me to buy?
beyblade that they sell in my country that i dont have are, rock leone 145 wb, lightning l drago 100 hf, earth aquilla 145 wd , burn phoenix 135 ms, random vol 1,2,4

Use Purchase Consultation please
Or look at the what to buy in MFB thread.
Can Quetz parts be obtained through MWS boosters?
(Aug. 23, 2010  2:40 PM)yuseifan Wrote: Can Quetz parts be obtained through MWS boosters?

Yes, have 1/8 chance to get one of them
The Quetz parts that can be obtained from Boosters do not include the Quetzalcoatl Wheel
All of them accept the wheel.
(Aug. 23, 2010  2:45 PM)megablader2 Wrote: All of them accept the wheel.
Are the parts the turquoise ones or purple ones?
Turquoise.
is lldrago ch120/100rf any good w/o beylauncher? cuz to me it seems quite sluggish. should i stick with storm pegasis100rf (please don't reply saying storm sucks because i know some of you will)
Quick question i just read in a random thread that there's an 85 track so naturally now im curious what it comes with if anyone knows id love to know tyvm :-D
(Aug. 23, 2010  7:13 PM)Letto-05-11 Wrote: Quick question i just read in a random thread that there's an 85 track so naturally now im curious what it comes with if anyone knows id love to know tyvm :-D

It comes with Mercury Anubis 85XF.
mercury anubis
EDITGrinEFEATED....
(Aug. 23, 2010  7:13 PM)Letto-05-11 Wrote: Quick question i just read in a random thread that there's an 85 track so naturally now im curious what it comes with if anyone knows id love to know tyvm :-D
Always refer to this page when you wonder what Beyblade comes with a certain part :
http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php?...Parts_List
Two things; Is there some new type of launcher, I saw this launcher on amazon that was neither a string or ripcord launcher and best combo out of storm pegasis 105 rf and rock aquario something
(Aug. 23, 2010  7:23 PM)genbbladelovr Wrote: Two things; Is there some new type of launcher, I saw this launcher on amazon that was neither a string or ripcord launcher

That was probably the wind and shoot launcher then.

(Aug. 23, 2010  7:23 PM)genbbladelovr Wrote: best combo out of storm pegasis 105 rf and rock aquario something

Use the Build me a combo! thread for customization help.
(Aug. 23, 2010  7:23 PM)genbbladelovr Wrote: Two things; Is there some new type of launcher, I saw this launcher on amazon that was neither a string or ripcord launcher and best combo out of storm pegasis 105 rf and rock aquario something
The "Wind and Shoot" launcher by Hasbro ? It is bad though. Use Google to search more about it, or our Search feature too.

Use the "Build me a combo!" topic, not this one.
wind up launcher by hasbro? link? and for the 2nd use the build me a combo thread
EDIT: defeated once again!
(Aug. 23, 2010  7:26 PM)genbbladelovr Wrote: heres the link: http://www.amazon.com/Beyblade-Metal-Fus...60&sr=1-73

It even said Wind and Shoot Lanucher in the item name...

I think only one member has obtained it, and he said it was pretty bad compared to the other launchers, iirc.