Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

(Aug. 21, 2010  7:24 PM)Cpt. Squirrel Wrote:
(Aug. 21, 2010  7:22 PM)souless1234 Wrote: Check it.
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Pre-HWS-Leone-Testing

What are you trying to prove? The only mediocre results it had were against MF Earth Bull GB145WB. All the other results were 75%+. Also, I said it was top tier in the Italian community, not in the main one.

totally missed this thread. thnx guys i had no idea... although i do think that these qould be hard for him to aquire seeing he is a hasbro blader... so I merely provided him with relevant info.
That is Fail. Any Hasbro ones from the Past maybe like HMS?

What are you trying to prove? The only mediocre results it had were against MF Earth Bull GB145WB. All the other results were 75%+. Also, I said it was top tier in the Italian community, not in the main one.

That Leone is a good attack wheel, but you beat me to it when I was looking for the thread :l
(Aug. 21, 2010  7:28 PM)souless1234 Wrote:

That Leone is a good attack wheel, but you beat me to it when I was looking for the thread :l

My bad, didn't mean to be harsh and I took misinterpreted your post.

Edit: Also, your original quote of me and Nojo was wrong. Nojo accidentally switch his and my name around so it seemed as if I didn't already know Leone was good.
(Aug. 21, 2010  7:28 PM)fjrocks366 Wrote: That is Fail. Any Hasbro ones from the Past maybe like HMS?

not for MFB because i believe all past stadiums not meants for MFB is illegal in WBO tourneys...

.jpg   Perseus.jpg (Size: 10.51 KB / Downloads: 168) NOOOOOOOOO! Ok well I guess I have to stick with PTW as much as I don't think it is good, or is it?

Btw the bey below is so beautiful
(Aug. 21, 2010  7:24 PM)Nojo294 Wrote:
(Aug. 21, 2010  7:23 PM)ItzSpooky Wrote:
(Aug. 21, 2010  7:17 PM)Cpt. Squirrel Wrote:
(Aug. 21, 2010  7:11 PM)ItzSpooky Wrote: So far from what I have read Storm is the only metal wheel good for attack. Are there any other options to choose from incase for instance you use a bey using a higher spin track?

I assume you're a Hasbro blader... Lightning is supposedly out now, so you can use Lightning L Drago CH120/145RF, though it will have recoil issues.

your assumption is correct. but right now I am determined (or hardheaded as some might say) to continue to use the HF/S tip (I could be wrong about the name but it comes with the Storm Aquario bey) plus RF is pretty much useless in my stadium

Lol PTW right? in that case I find that HF is actually pretty usable.

Actually no, I have the Super Vortex Stadium. Right now the person I bey against uses a (metal wheel switches from time to time but mainly)RockBullC145WB and it just sits in the middle of the stadium most of the time while mine spins around it till it dies 2 seconds later with RF but when I use HF/S (HF Mode) even if it spins for awhile it will eventually get to it enough to make contact. Im not looking for an ultimate combo or anything because honestly it wouldnt be fun winning all the time but I have read C145 really takes out 100 and lower tracks and that Storm isnt good past 100 (please correct me if I am wrong)
(Aug. 21, 2010  6:18 PM)Aqua Wrote:
(Aug. 21, 2010  6:10 PM)Nojo294 Wrote: What's the difference between WD145 and ED145? they look the same to me on youtube videos with Grand Ketos that have it...

WD145
[Image: 2hxybt3.jpg]

ED145
[Image: 29bzifl.jpg]

WD145 has "knobs" on its wings, while ED145 has "ridges" on its wings, but the major difference is that ED145 is free-spinning while WD145 is not.

Which is better than?
(Aug. 21, 2010  7:39 PM)AbhorEvil Wrote:
(Aug. 21, 2010  6:18 PM)Aqua Wrote:
(Aug. 21, 2010  6:10 PM)Nojo294 Wrote: What's the difference between WD145 and ED145? they look the same to me on youtube videos with Grand Ketos that have it...

WD145
[Image: 2hxybt3.jpg]

ED145
[Image: 29bzifl.jpg]

WD145 has "knobs" on its wings, while ED145 has "ridges" on its wings, but the major difference is that ED145 is free-spinning while WD145 is not.

Which is better than?

ED145 for defense
ED145
edit; beaten D;
Q Is it Possible to make summin like Gravity Bull ED145 RF or is Gravity like Lightning and only is like Exclusive to Perseus
yes it only works with perseus
(Aug. 21, 2010  7:47 PM)Moss Wrote: yes it only works with perseus

Grrrr. well thhat stinks.
Hey, does anyone know which is the bestt HMS beyblade? Because I have a Driger MS and it fights pretty well against my Storm Pegasis. I read around and it seems like Driger MS isn't a very good HMS beyblade. So which i est one?
(Aug. 21, 2010  9:29 PM)MorningMess Wrote: Hey, does anyone know which is the bestt HMS beyblade? Because I have a Driger MS and it fights pretty well against my Storm Pegasis. I read around and it seems like Driger MS isn't a very good HMS beyblade. So which i est one?

Out of the box? DEMS, I think.
Is doing MFB vs Plastic legal?
(Aug. 21, 2010  9:56 PM)fjrocks366 Wrote: Is doing MFB vs Plastic legal?

Sure, in Universal Format or free play.

Most, if not all, tournaments nowadays are Standard Format though.
(Aug. 21, 2010  9:57 PM)Daegor42 Wrote:
(Aug. 21, 2010  9:56 PM)fjrocks366 Wrote: Is doing MFB vs Plastic legal?

Sure, in Universal Format or free play.

Most, if not all, tournaments nowadays are Standard Format though.

Universal Format?
(Aug. 21, 2010  9:58 PM)fjrocks366 Wrote: Universal Format?

Standard Format Rules
Universal Rules

Oh, and I mean Open Format, not Universal. Sorry about that.
I asked this before, but wasn't answered.
Can you swap out parts between battles if the part is identical?
(Aug. 21, 2010  10:17 PM)countdudoo Wrote: I asked this before, but wasn't answered.
Can you swap out parts between battles if the part is identical?

Between battles in a match you cannot switch out parts. It doesn't matter if they are the same part, they will not be identical anyways.
wait so juust to be clearified when u attach the bey to a launcher is it supposed to be very loose because when i attach my beys they are
(Aug. 21, 2010  11:37 PM)Jyankeefan13 Wrote: wait so juust to be clearified when u attach the bey to a launcher is it supposed to be very loose because when i attach my beys they are

Loose as in it falls off if you tilt the launcher wrong, yeah. There is no locking mechanism, the prongs simply slide into the gap in the wheel.