Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

(Aug. 20, 2010  11:45 PM)fjrocks366 Wrote: Hey I used an Old Dragoon Ripcord against a string launcher with a hasbro ripcord launcher. The Old dragoon ripcord won. And I got someone to pull them at the same speed about. Is this normal. Btw Is modding a Ripcord launcher legal cuz my little bro did that.

1. The dragoon ripcord is longer and thus able to produce more power and accuracy so yes it is normal.

2. it's illegal to mod anything that wasn't meant for its original purpose.
(Aug. 20, 2010  11:47 PM)Nojo294 Wrote:
(Aug. 20, 2010  11:45 PM)fjrocks366 Wrote: Hey I used an Old Dragoon Ripcord against a string launcher with a hasbro ripcord launcher. The Old dragoon ripcord won. And I got someone to pull them at the same speed about. Is this normal. Btw Is modding a Ripcord launcher legal cuz my little bro did that.

1. The dragoon ripcord is longer and thus able to produce more power and accuracy so yes it is normal.

2. it's illegal to mod anything that wasn't meant for its original purpose.

I mean like to take out the little plastic thing that stops you from going lefty even though It won't work
I'm quite sure that's still illegal.
Okay so I have to get a new launcher now
It makes your launcher worse : |
You can put it back in btw.
Hey guys another new question!

I am aware that Cyber Dragoon was made into a real plastic Beyblade, but how about Cyber Dranzer, Draciel and Driger? Or are they anime exclusive?
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! (sobs in corner)

has anyone ever attempted a custom of them?
well, see i am a Zoider at heart. And although i may be horrible at it, I know many people who create Zoids custom toys out of broken toy parts or even household items. Sometimes, they create zoids not even using zoid parts. And i am not talking light add ons, some of them are completely original designs. I guess its harder to do with beyblades, but hey, you never know.
Someone made a Cyber Dranzer, but I can't remember where the picture is now.
So. Q? If I use a Storm Aries DF145 SF with My dragoon Ripcord. WOuld I have a chance of winning a tourney
(Aug. 21, 2010  2:31 AM)♥ Wrote: Someone made a Cyber Dranzer, but I can't remember where the picture is now.

*-* (eyes sparkle with hope)

MUST...FIND...PICTURE...
(Aug. 21, 2010  2:39 AM)Leonwind Wrote:
(Aug. 21, 2010  2:31 AM)♥ Wrote: Someone made a Cyber Dranzer, but I can't remember where the picture is now.

*-* (eyes sparkle with hope)

MUST...FIND...PICTURE...

I highly doubt you'll find it unless you look up like a pic from the TV show btw
plastic beys are dead.
im pretty sure everybody knows this except me.
Is a metal face, actually a face made of metal?

Thanks
I know that...still...if anyone has a pic of this custom please email me or pm me the pic!

Now to begin the search!
(Aug. 21, 2010  2:44 AM)INFINITYDRANZER Wrote: Is a metal face, actually a face made of metal?

Not entirely metal, but mostly metal, yes.
What is the point of a metal face plate?
(Aug. 21, 2010  2:50 AM)fjrocks366 Wrote: What is the point of a metal face plate?

A Metal Face?
(Aug. 20, 2010  4:13 PM)AnimeMun Wrote:
(Aug. 20, 2010  1:01 PM)Tls Wrote:
(Aug. 20, 2010  12:58 PM)Moss Wrote: they are both carp but the thunder whip is better due to the fact that its bigger and there are pockets so that the bey doesnt go flying in the air as I ve seen it do sometimes

And because the paint scratches on the beyblade's bottom and there's no way to get rid of it Pinching_eyes_2

I wouldn't say there is no way to get rid of that paint, if you have a good paint thinner you can get it off, just put a little bit on a paper towel and rub it off. Once thats done rinse it off a bit with water and dish soap and you are good. Actually nail gloss remover works wonders here if you don't wanna use turpentine.

Onto another question... I had a crazy thought when I actually saw R2F. How do you think it would work with a bey in a left spin direction?

Wait, but it leaves yellow stains on my leone, and a little bit on my capricorne
(Aug. 21, 2010  2:39 AM)Leonwind Wrote: *-* (eyes sparkle with hope)

MUST...FIND...PICTURE...
I'm pretty sure this is the Cyber Dranzer you're looking for(?)
Btw does anyone have any news on the fall US beyblades?
(Aug. 21, 2010  2:55 AM)Diamond Wrote: I'm pretty sure this is the Cyber Dranzer you're looking for(?)

Link doesn't work...
(Aug. 21, 2010  2:56 AM)Tls Wrote: Btw does anyone have any news on the fall US beyblades?

Any news would be posted here.
The link works for me, and I don't think the post was edited?