Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

Metal Fight is the name for the japanese beys.
Metal Fusion is the name of the english beys.

No major differences. Still the same beys.
(Aug. 18, 2010  5:14 PM)Medz Wrote: Metal Fight is the name for the japanese beys.
Metal Fusion is the name of the english beys.

No major differences. Still the same beys.

i think he meant the MFs and the hyrbid wheel system ones :\
(Aug. 18, 2010  5:04 PM)ForbiddenReaper Wrote: Is it worth getting Metal Fight Beyblades as well as Metal fusion. Also can you customize metal fight with fusion?

Thanks

Yes and yes. However, getting a Metal Fight Beyblade that you already have a Metal Fusion of would be quite unnecessary; and vice versa.

EDIT: If you meant the 4 part Blades vs. HW system ones, then obviously you can only customize the face bolt, track, and tip.
5 part system. So are Takara exactly the same as Hasbro?
How do I change avatar to some image i have?
go to your control pad and click change avatar and then click browse to add photos from your computer
(Aug. 18, 2010  5:38 PM)BitbeastBoy97 Wrote: How do I change avatar to some image i have?

Go to "My Settings", go down to "Change Avatar" on the left sidebar, then on the page go to "Choose File" and find your avatar and upload it.
Best place to buy an attack stadium that is under 50 bucks?
leoshop but then you would have to buy other stuff amounting to $30
and then on top of that shipping it will be about 40 bucks ( estimate)
(Aug. 18, 2010  5:50 PM)Moss Wrote: leoshop but then you would have to buy other stuff amounting to $30
and then on top of that shipping it will be about 40 bucks ( estimate)
Toyking/Leoshop does not have it in stock anymore. You really should recommend GMarket.

Also, BitbeastBoy97, this topic is for questions about the Beyblade hobby, not the site.
oh my apologies last time I checked they had loads in stock kai-v
I tried searching for the stadium on gmarket but for some reason or another nothing comes up when i type in beyblade bb-10 or beyblade attack stadium.
(Aug. 18, 2010  6:29 PM)xCiegex Wrote: I tried searching for the stadium on gmarket but for some reason or another nothing comes up when i type in beyblade bb-10 or beyblade attack stadium.
Look at the GMarket guide Toonpenguin wrote ... I posted what you needed to search. Of course, the site is in Korean, so "Beyblade Stadium" will bring no results.
where is his article located? i was just looking in the marketplace and didnt see it.
(Aug. 18, 2010  6:33 PM)xCiegex Wrote: where is his article located? i was just looking in the marketplace and didnt see it.
You did not look well enough ...

Also, if you go in a member's profile, you can see a list of all their topics.
has anyone bought a beyblade from a uk store ? if you have [lease tell me which one.
what does the energy.clear wheel do i kinda of forgot
It allows you to put your launcher in the Beyblade.. Without it, you can't even play. Different kinds of Energy Rings/Clear Wheels will slightly alter performance, whether it's heavier or lighter.
(Aug. 18, 2010  7:50 PM)tailred Wrote: has anyone bought a beyblade from a uk store ? if you have [lease tell me which one.
Read the latest pages of the general Beyblade Metal Fusion topic. People post there when they find new things.
help! my pegasis facebolt broke!!! CryingCryingCryingCryingCryingCrying how do i fix it?
(Aug. 18, 2010  8:17 PM)gasher30024 Wrote: help! my pegasis facebolt broke!!! CryingCryingCryingCryingCryingCrying how do i fix it?

You can't. Any makeshift fix you can do will only be a bandaid. Using it again will just break it again.