Metal Fight Beyblade - Takara Tomy VS Hasbro

I didn't see a thread of this, so I thought "Why not?".

Someone should make a YouTube video of...

Storm Pegasis 105RF VS Storm Pegasus 105RF

Basically the Takara Tomy originals vs the Hasbro versions.

Reason why it would be interesting to see:

1. To see which version is better.
2. Compare to see which can be used a lot without much wear and tear.

etc, etc.
I think most people agree hasbros beyblades are better. I don't know why but the public just thinks so.
The plastic tends to be of a higher quality. Hasbro has a lot of faults tinkering with parts and altering their performance, but they are all about them lasting longer. Which is why I think they're going to use the second mold of Earth.
I still want to see some youtube videos of this. Does anyone here have any Hasbro and Takara Tomy ones both?
Well, having two Attack types battling each other is not a very good indicator of anything ...
(Jul. 03, 2010  12:30 PM)Train Wrote: I think they're going to use the second mold of Earth.

You may be right about this, because if you see a Hasbro version of Dark Bull, it only comes with the second mold of H145, so they may only be using second molds so that people who use them aren't subject to having broken parts.
(Jul. 03, 2010  4:05 PM)DranzerX13 Wrote: I still want to see some youtube videos of this. Does anyone here have any Hasbro and Takara Tomy ones both?

I have both versions, from what i can tell there is really only one main difference that being a support bar inside the performance bottom of the Hasbro version(ill put a pic, of what im talking about below this.). otherwise the rubber flat materials feel and look almost identical. There doesn't seem to be any weight difference and the clear wheel is pretty useless anyways so I hardly think that matters. However if you really wanted a Video I could possibly crank one out for you=] (Although I personally don't think it would do any good)

*on a side note though i noticed that the Hasbro Beyblades have a tighter lock when you put the performance tip on the track piece, this has been true with every metal fusion beyblade I have bought so far.

[Image: th_IMG_0002.jpg]
[Image: th_IMG_0004.jpg]
I'm very interested in seeing a youtube video of it.
I also have both, and to me they seem to perform exactly the same (I've only used the RFs though). The bar at the back i believe stops the rubber from spinning freely? However that doesn't affect performance
The bar at the back prevents the rubber from pushing up through the top of the bottom. The mold itself is tighter and doesn't allow the bottom to spin freely, iirc.
okay, thankks daegor, my mistake.
Yeah, I noticed the bottom snaps onto the track more solidly. None of my parts so far rattle, while i had several TT ones that rattled badly
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EGs_Q2ZZHrE&feature=sub
here i made this with my main youtube channel, ill be taking it down after
you've had a look. for practicality I used the Tornado wing edition of Storm Pegasis by Hasbro. there is no difference between the regular version and the Tornado wing edition other than the painted on yellow. the battle itself supports the fact that both beyblades are equal I would have used another stadium to record it but my tripod was already set up so i didnt feel like taking it down =]
anyways i hope you enjoy
Nice video. Thanks for doing that for me.
Tired

(Jul. 03, 2010  5:06 PM)♥ Wrote: Well, having two Attack types battling each other is not a very good indicator of anything ...

Seriously. You cannot make a proper comparison between the two Beyblades if you're battling them against each another.
Pick a solid defense combo, doesn't matter what company.
Then take something like S. Peg. 100RF and battle it against that as a benchmark.
Check for any real significant difference.
Battle against a benchmark do some time testing to see if that mold of RF makes a difference or if this rattling from Takara kills the time in anyway. There's a boatload of testing that could be done but against one another (particularly attack types) is not going to show anything.
(Jul. 04, 2010  9:31 AM)trigun1002 Wrote: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EGs_Q2ZZHrE&feature=sub
here i made this with my main youtube channel, ill be taking it down after
you've had a look. for practicality I used the Tornado wing edition of Storm Pegasis by Hasbro. there is no difference between the regular version and the Tornado wing edition other than the painted on yellow. the battle itself supports the fact that both beyblades are equal I would have used another stadium to record it but my tripod was already set up so i didnt feel like taking it down =]
anyways i hope you enjoy

Why get rid of it, it's a great video it can be used for reference later
again, it's been said tht testing two attack beyblades against each other is useless.
I think you guys are missing the point I dont think he wanted to test out the beyblade to see its attack ability but rather wanted to test the Hasbro beyblade against the same beyblade from Takara Tomy to see which beyblade if any is superior, as far as craftsmanship and longevity. i could be wrong though i dont really know.lol
(Jul. 05, 2010  6:39 AM)momiji manju Wrote: again, it's been said tht testing two attack beyblades against each other is useless.

Yes I'm aware of that, but there could be later disputes about the same topic and this video could just summarize the answer, that both Beys are the same.
If you test both versions against a control, you can compare results much easier. That is what they are tryings to say.
(Jul. 05, 2010  7:21 AM)GeneralHawx Wrote:
(Jul. 05, 2010  6:39 AM)momiji manju Wrote: again, it's been said tht testing two attack beyblades against each other is useless.

Yes I'm aware of that, but there could be later disputes about the same topic and this video could just summarize the answer, that both Beys are the same.

You are aware of the fact that the video is useless to show the differences between the TT and hasbro beyblades, however this very same video, could settle and summarize the answer that both beys are the same.

Perhaps you should rethink before you post.

People have already pointed out multiple times that both beyblades should be tested against top tier defensive combos

Also, if you really wanted the answer, you would need to test each part individually, not as a whole.

Great summary you have there.
DranzerX13 if you wanted i could test out the beyblades against a defense type or some other beyblade?
IMO you can test attack vs defense or stamina vs stamina for better results.
And having a tighter lock could make a huge difference in stamina.