Metal Fight Beyblade - Takara Tomy VS Hasbro

What I'm interested to know is weather the little bar across the Hasbro performance tip that tops it from free spinning has any good or bad effort to the Beyblade. For instance does it make the tip wear out faster?
if it helps, I've noticed absolutely no difference.
i just got storm pegasus today at a walmart in america the tip desent seem too rubbery but it fells like hard plactic but i recomend to go check your store and see if they have them
Well i live in the UK so it will be a while until i get them. but i always wondered weither to get Takara storm pegasis or Hasbro storm pegasus. i really dont like the stickers for the Hasbro ones.
there's only one sticker difference.
(Jul. 08, 2010  11:52 AM)momiji manju Wrote: there's only one sticker difference.

wats the sticker difference? Grin
(Jul. 08, 2010  4:24 PM)DeathTaurus Wrote: wats the sticker difference? Grin
Look on the pictures, you will see.
(Jul. 03, 2010  11:58 AM)gurugulu Wrote: I think most people agree hasbros beyblades are better. I don't know why but the public just thinks so.

better meterials or better qualitty maybe?Tired
I don't think that's the general consensus; gurugulu has just made an assumption.

However, it is true that Hasbro are using newer molds in most things, which are deemed "improvements".
i guess it should also be noted that TT uses these molds now, also.
I did notice something about the TT and Hasbro launchers (besides designs):

When I launched both launchers, (including a bey on them) I noticed the TT launcher provided a smoother launch.
the "launch" for me seems about the same =/ i use the Hasbro one (if I'm not using my beylauncher) because of it's size.

I'm quite sure they both give the same RPM right?
The launches have the same "smoothness" to me. It may simply be that you haven't used the two launchers the same amount. I find the more you use a BeyLauncher, the easier it comes out.
(Jul. 10, 2010  10:47 PM)♥ Wrote: I don't think that's the general consensus; gurugulu has just made an assumption.

However, it is true that Hasbro are using newer molds in most things, which are deemed "improvements".

I would beg a differ, I think that the idea that Hasbro has a "higher quality production" originated when they were producing the plastic generation beyblades because they simply were the better company.
they had stronger plastics and better stickers, and the fact that Hasbro releases beyblades after Takara Tomy allows them to tweak any adjustments that may be needed.
So in that sense they are the better out of the box company, but really only because they release a product that's already been tested and has gone through any amount of mold variations.
and on top of everything else, I have noticed and few others as well, that the performance tip is a much tighter lock on the Hasbro releases compared to the Takara Tomy or Sonokong releases.
(Jul. 03, 2010  6:10 PM)trigun1002 Wrote:
(Jul. 03, 2010  4:05 PM)DranzerX13 Wrote: I still want to see some youtube videos of this. Does anyone here have any Hasbro and Takara Tomy ones both?

I have both versions, from what i can tell there is really only one main difference that being a support bar inside the performance bottom of the Hasbro version(ill put a pic, of what im talking about below this.). otherwise the rubber flat materials feel and look almost identical. There doesn't seem to be any weight difference and the clear wheel is pretty useless anyways so I hardly think that matters. However if you really wanted a Video I could possibly crank one out for you=] (Although I personally don't think it would do any good)

*on a side note though i noticed that the Hasbro Beyblades have a tighter lock when you put the performance tip on the track piece, this has been true with every metal fusion beyblade I have bought so far.

[Image: th_IMG_0002.jpg]
[Image: th_IMG_0004.jpg]

I have a Takara Tomy version S. Pegasis and when I launch beyblade from high placeses(about 90 cm.) The Rubber Flat is going inside the blade. What can we do for it ?
(Aug. 15, 2010  10:16 PM)Grayzer Wrote: I have a Takara Tomy version S. Pegasis and when I launch beyblade from high placeses(about 90 cm.) The Rubber Flat is going inside the blade. What can we do for it ?
Why are you launching from 3 feet? No wonder you're screwing up your bottom.
(Aug. 15, 2010  10:16 PM)Grayzer Wrote: I have a Takara Tomy version S. Pegasis and when I launch beyblade from high placeses(about 90 cm.) The Rubber Flat is going inside the blade. What can we do for it ?
It is clearly written in every set of rules that a Beyblade must be launched within thirty centimetres from the stadium. If your Rubber Flat is completely ruined because of your odd play, that is your fault.
I just realized Hasbro makes good Defense/attack types. But the Balance and stamina are worse. Takara is good for the stadiums. That's just my opinoin. You don't have to agree with me.
(Aug. 15, 2010  10:19 PM)The LVJ Wrote:
Why are you launching from 3 feet? No wonder you're screwing up your bottom.

(Aug. 15, 2010  10:21 PM)Kai-V Wrote: It is clearly written in every set of rules that a Beyblade must be launched within thirty centimetres from the stadium. If your Rubber Flat is completely ruined because of your odd play, that is your fault.
My friends yes I did a mistake but why Takara tomy makes this bottom like this? It destroys itself. What a silly product.
hey guys i threw my beyblade at a brick wall and now it's broken

it destroys itself, what a silly product
(Aug. 15, 2010  11:48 PM)Grayzer Wrote: My friends yes I did a mistake but why Takara tomy makes this bottom like this? It destroys itself. What a silly product.

Say what now?

You using your blade in a way specifically warned against, and it breaking as a result....... is in no way "destroying itself".

"I turned my microwave on with nothing it in and it exploded: It destroys itself, what a silly product", is comparable to what you're saying.
(Aug. 15, 2010  11:48 PM)Grayzer Wrote: My friends yes I did a mistake but why Takara tomy makes this bottom like this? It destroys itself. What a silly product.
You could drown in a Hasbro stadium, but why is there water in it anyway ?

Stop trying to blame others for your behaviour when playing when everything clearly tells you not to do it.
(Aug. 15, 2010  11:49 PM)♥ Wrote: hey guys i threw my beyblade at a brick wall and now it's broken

it destroys itself, what a silly product

same thing happened to my yoyos when I threw them at a wall

people need to start making their carp last
Hah xD. It must've suicide because you were too strong. I wish I was like you. If it survived and still soun then you're seriously good
Allright I am wrong. But I am pissed off for my blade.