Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

(Aug. 18, 2010  5:54 AM)fogot Wrote: Hm yea. I've been wanting a new Galaxy Pegasis. And the BB-75 also includes Earth Virgo. And cheaper= ]

OH carp, disregard anything I said, I saw BB-85 not 75. If you want Virgo get it seperate because you get T125 not GB145.
(Aug. 18, 2010  5:52 AM)souless1234 Wrote:
(Aug. 18, 2010  5:49 AM)GeneralHawx Wrote:
(Aug. 18, 2010  5:35 AM)souless1234 Wrote:
(Aug. 18, 2010  5:24 AM)souless1234 Wrote: Its normal, you can see it in DrigerGT's vids.
(i.e http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rdGXuOPO9...re=related)

It looks more like a glare in the vid I provided though.

I know about the top ridge, it like within the red circle I drew

Dude try this vid http://www.youtube.com/user/DrlgErGt#p/u/0/xsF-1tw-ZNk. Pause at 1:07 you can clearly see the darkening/slope on the right.

Hmm it says it doesn't work
Well I want a new Galaxy Pegasis and an Earth wheel. But in BB-86, I want the MB and the Counter wheel.
(Aug. 18, 2010  5:51 AM)GeneralHawx Wrote:
(Aug. 18, 2010  5:49 AM)AnimeMun Wrote: Here is a quick question I have for everyone. When gripping the winder(regardless of which launcher you are using) have you ever tried grabbing it from below and pulling instead of the usual from above? If so have you notice any effect from the different gripping? I'm asking because I've tried it a few times and it felt easier to me to control the launch speed. Then again this may be from my instincts of learning shotokan style karate growing up.

I usually grab it from the bottom with my two fingers and then my thumb is on top I usually get a more powerful launcher and a more comfortable one.

Indeed. I also find that holding it like this helps me adapt to an unusual but interesting launch style. If you can watch some of the movements in shotokan and try to apply them to blading. You'll get an interesting shot.
(Aug. 18, 2010  6:00 AM)fogot Wrote: Well I want a new Galaxy Pegasis and an Earth wheel. But in BB-86, I want the MB and the Counter wheel.

BB-86 has a bit more useful and ''exclusive''' parts.
Hm. Well since I already have a Galaxy Pegasis, I think I'll go with BB-86.
I like the new recolor. But oh well
(Aug. 18, 2010  6:00 AM)AnimeMun Wrote: Indeed. I also find that holding it like this helps me adapt to an unusual but interesting launch style. If you can watch some of the movements in shotokan and try to apply them to blading. You'll get an interesting shot.

Are you serious I just YouTube searched shotokan isn't it a form of martial arts. That's pretty intense haha.
(Aug. 18, 2010  6:03 AM)souless1234 Wrote: Okay I edited it.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xsF-1tw-ZNk

I kinda see it now thanks for the help Smile They need to get a new pic lol
What are the benefits of having a low spin track (Such as the 90 on Quetzalcoatl)
Yes Hawx Shotokan is a form of martial arts that originated in Okinawa in the early 20th century. I've been training in it since I was 7 years old and do my best to keep in practice with it daily. Yes you could very well say its intense to use some martial arts movements in blading but I'm not speaking of leg movements for obvious reasons. Now if we were dealing in stadiums the size of those portrayed in the show then you bet I'm gonna use a shift from back stance to forward stance in my launch. I do find that in absence of a launch grip though that the starting point of the hands in shotokan is actually quite a natural position to launch a beyblade from.
It allows for upper attacks, which can essentially help you knock out your opponent.
What are the benefits of having a low spin track
(Aug. 18, 2010  6:09 AM)Imfamous30 Wrote: What are the benefits of having a low spin track

GernalHawx has answered you, please read your previous post.

(Aug. 18, 2010  6:08 AM)GeneralHawx Wrote: It allows for upper attacks, which can essentially help you knock out your opponent.
What the.....you doubled your posts...
(Aug. 18, 2010  6:08 AM)AnimeMun Wrote: Yes Hawx Shotokan is a form of martial arts that originated in Okinawa in the early 20th century. I've been training in it since I was 7 years old and do my best to keep in practice with it daily. Yes you could very well say its intense to use some martial arts movements in blading but I'm not speaking of leg movements for obvious reasons. Now if we were dealing in stadiums the size of those portrayed in the show then you bet I'm gonna use a shift from back stance to forward stance in my launch. I do find that in absence of a launch grip though that the starting point of the hands in shotokan is actually quite a natural position to launch a beyblade from.

Oh wow but isn't there a rule about launching from 30 cm unless the technique your talking about is low to the ground
It said error so i thought it didnt post....Tired
Yes, when I mention not moving your legs in a standard situation you'll be basically kneeled as normal over the stadium with the launcher at your side. In my suggestion you pull the launcher forward while pull back on the ripcord. If you do this right you have a variation of the sliding shot. It takes a lot of practice though. I haven't attempted this launching technique in a serious competition yet so I don't know how it would truly affect it in a serious beybattle, I want to get a new stadium before trying it out that seriously.
Hmm.. PM on how that goes when you do try sounds interesting
(Aug. 18, 2010  6:25 AM)Imfamous30 Wrote: souless1234
Nice Videos man

If I'm not mistaken, those videos he posted belongs to DrigerGT...
(Aug. 18, 2010  5:14 AM)souless1234 Wrote:
(Aug. 18, 2010  5:12 AM)gokkar Wrote: I wasnt sure from the pictures if there was a stadium included. There isnt?

Use this:
http://english.gmarket.co.kr/challenge/n...0%CC%B5%E5

No bey is included. Only a stadium and fence if whats in the picture is included.

thats an attack stadium replica, right?
(Aug. 18, 2010  6:27 AM)ShadowPegasis Wrote: thats an attack stadium replica, right?

SonoKong version MFB Attack Stadium Smile
No. It's real. BY sonokong