Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

(Aug. 17, 2010  3:58 PM)fjrocks366 Wrote: And will the WBO ever host some Tourneys in SC?
It depends on the people who actually live there ...
Is the Rock Wheel suppost to make parts a tiny bit loose. Because i have just got Rock Leone Hasbro and the parts shake slightly while on the Rock Wheel
ive noticed that the bull CW does fit a little loose on rock
(Aug. 17, 2010  4:48 PM)mikado282745 Wrote: ive noticed that the bull CW does fit a little loose on rock

Good/bad mold? These problems don't usually happen on my TakaraTomy beyblades.
I have the exact same problem. Glad to know its normal.
(Aug. 17, 2010  4:50 PM)RエスコルピオT125JB Wrote:
(Aug. 17, 2010  4:48 PM)mikado282745 Wrote: ive noticed that the bull CW does fit a little loose on rock

Good/bad mold? These problems don't usually happen on my TakaraTomy beyblades.

I find that for defense types a slightly looser fit is better because it helps to absorb impact from other blades.
Guys, is the vortex stadium sinilar to the TT Atk Stadium?? its like a mini version
(Aug. 17, 2010  6:24 PM)StormMetal101 Wrote: Guys, is the vortex stadium sinilar to the TT Atk Stadium?? its like a mini version

No, it is not. Wait... Vortex (plastic gen) or Super Vortex (MFB gen)? I'll assume you meant Super Vortex.

Notable difference: The Super Vortex has NO exits. It doesn't even have pockets.
MFB Gen BTW. Oh ok so no exits? Ok thanks tho
(Aug. 17, 2010  6:31 PM)StormMetal101 Wrote: MFB Gen BTW. Oh ok so no exits? Ok thanks tho
The Super Vortex Stadium does not resemble the Attack Type Beystadium at all. I do not know how you found that they were similar in any way ...
Anyone know which specific Ursa constellation Orso depicts, if any?
(Aug. 17, 2010  6:35 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Aug. 17, 2010  6:31 PM)StormMetal101 Wrote: MFB Gen BTW. Oh ok so no exits? Ok thanks tho
The Super Vortex Stadium does not resemble the Attack Type Beystadium at all. I do not know how you found that they were similar in any way ...

I did it because of the ridges where you make an sliding shoot any, kind of shooting abilities I can work on it
(Aug. 17, 2010  6:50 PM)Daegor42 Wrote: Anyone know which specific Ursa constellation Orso depicts, if any?

I would say Ursa Major.
If you order a beyblade from japan and you live in the us how long does it take for the thing to clear through customs?
(Aug. 17, 2010  7:45 PM)xCiegex Wrote: If you order a beyblade from japan and you live in the us how long does it take for the thing to clear through customs?

It depends on the shipping rates.
Well my tracking number says it landed in new york on august 12th, and it didnt come today so i was wondering if would take a lot longer.
Who'd you order from? Because if its from dimsum2u you won't be charged with customs. Also if it is in customs they will release it once you pay the tax, so probably an extra day of waiting depending on how long you take to pay.
well i bought it on ebay so i payed the same day with paypal and the person shipped through the post office.
Yea, but if its held in customs you'll have to pay for it or else they won't release it.
(Aug. 17, 2010  8:03 PM)xCiegex Wrote: well i bought it on ebay so i payed the same day with paypal and the person shipped through the post office.
Don't worry, it will be there soon. Wink
Well its ISC so i dont know if that means customs or not?
IIRC, it means that USPS has them and it has passed customs...
ISC=International Sorting Center (?)
I ordered a stadium fro Buzztoy on Ebay. It has almost been a month. Has anyone else had something from him take so long to reach them? I'm growing rather impatient.
(Aug. 17, 2010  8:10 PM)kngoftherng Wrote: I ordered a stadium fro Buzztoy on Ebay. It has almost been a month. Has anyone else had something from him take so long to reach them? I'm growing rather impatient.

It has happened to me once, but his service is rather excellent. Have you tried contacting him?