Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

Just looked at the article Heart does the String Shooter work similarly to the Beylauncher except it doesn't retract?
Pretty much. The string comes out, and you have to rewind it, like a yo-yo sort of thing. It's nowhere near as mechanically sound as the Beylauncher though, unfortunately. It's quite difficult to use.
:\ thought it would be a good investment seeing as my HMS launcher doesn't launch my my HMS left properly
what stadium is better between the regular attack stadium and the super attack stadium?
(Aug. 17, 2010  1:27 AM)xCiegex Wrote: what stadium is better between the regular attack stadium and the super attack stadium?

MFB Attack Stadium, it is the most balanced one.
does anybod yknow how the new beypoint card system works
It works like a credit card. You put the card into the machine, and it puts your BeyPoints onto the card.
It won't work like the BeyPointer, where you can link up to another blader.
is the machine some kind of arcade game or something because i have only seen pics of the card and no explanation
(Aug. 17, 2010  1:35 AM)Ldragos Roar Wrote: is the machine some kind of arcade game or something because i have only seen pics of the card and no explanation

Yes, it is like an arcade game.
oh it stinks that they dont have any in the us
Quick question. I looked and was unable to find an answer. Does anyone know approximately how much it would cost to ship a MFB attack stadium to the US from Leoshop?
(Aug. 17, 2010  1:51 AM)gokkar Wrote: Quick question. I looked and was unable to find an answer. Does anyone know approximately how much it would cost to ship a MFB attack stadium to the US from Leoshop?
Your order has to be of thirty dollars minimum anyway, so shipping would fit that too ... Unless you buy six Stadiums.

Ldragos Roar Wrote:is the machine some kind of arcade game or something because i have only seen pics of the card and no explanation
You have clearly not read the Bey Ta 1 & 2 Go machines topic.
(Aug. 17, 2010  3:26 AM)xCiegex Wrote: http://www.toyking.com.tw/merchandise/3/...910005.htm

Is this stadium fake?

Yes. BB-00 is always fake Tongue_out
(Aug. 17, 2010  3:27 AM)Pyro Wrote: Yes. BB-00 is always fake Tongue_out
BB-00 is the Pegasis prototype though, also ...
So i mean would it technically be the exact same thing as the regular attack stadium?
(Aug. 17, 2010  3:31 AM)xCiegex Wrote: So i mean would it technically be the exact same thing as the regular attack stadium?

No, it would be fake.
Really? Wow, and to think I almost bought that. Thanks for that info.
You have to do your research here whenever you buy. Beyblades.
does anyone know when the beypointers will reach texas? me and my friend want to get some really bad, mainly me, but i can't seem to find anything online in usd.
(Aug. 17, 2010  4:42 AM)jbristernctvcom Wrote: does anyone know when the beypointers will reach texas? me and my friend want to get some really bad, mainly me, but i can't seem to find anything online in usd.

Until now, no news are told that Hasbro are releasing BeyPointers
(Aug. 17, 2010  4:42 AM)jbristernctvcom Wrote: does anyone know when the beypointers will reach texas? me and my friend want to get some really bad, mainly me, but i can't seem to find anything online in usd.

Probably never. Hasbro has no plans of releasing BeyPointers.

EDIT: Double beaten.