Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

(Aug. 16, 2010  2:25 AM)fogot Wrote: But when it acts like a HF, does it mean it wearing down?

We also need to know what power did you launch, 100%? 80%?
WB works best when launched at 80%
I launched it at 100%.
(Aug. 16, 2010  2:28 AM)fogot Wrote: I launched it at 100%.

.......So, you know what's happening, You launched it too hard....
(Aug. 16, 2010  2:28 AM)fogot Wrote: I launched it at 100%.

That's why.
It still acts like it's an attack type beyblade even when I am launching at 60-80%. But not as much as fast when launching it at 100%
(Aug. 16, 2010  2:32 AM)fogot Wrote: It still acts like it's an attack type beyblade even when I am launching at 60-80%

So, it is already worn...
EDIT: How fast is it? May you make a video?
My brother can't get his face bolt out/unscrewed from his mfb. My friend says that they think that the face bolt got rounded, but I don't think it is. How do you unscrew a tough face bolt? Any suggestions on how to do it?
(Aug. 16, 2010  2:35 AM)DayDreamX Wrote: My brother can't get his face bolt out/unscrewed from his mfb. My friend says that they think that the face bolt got rounded, but I don't think it is. How do you unscrew a tough face bolt? Any suggestions on how to do it?
He probably just did not know that it was a kids toy and screwed it way too much. Some people recommend using pliers or something.
(Aug. 16, 2010  2:35 AM)DayDreamX Wrote: My brother can't get his face bolt out/unscrewed from his mfb. My friend says that they think that the face bolt got rounded, but I don't think it is. How do you unscrew a tough face bolt? Any suggestions on how to do it?

Make sure you are using the right side of the tool.

If that doesn't work, then use pliers on the face.

EDIT: Beaten.

Use the tool which comes with MF-2 or use this: (Click to View)
What is the point of Dark if the Gaps and Spikes on the Wheel potrude to the LEFT?
If it spins in Right Spin, the spikes are hitting the other blade backwards...?
I never really liked Dark....
I like natural looking Metal Wheels..like storm/rock
(Aug. 16, 2010  2:53 AM)Soysaucexp Wrote: What is the point of Dark if the Gaps and Spikes on the Wheel potrude to the LEFT?
If it spins in Right Spin, the spikes are hitting the other blade backwards...?
I never really liked Dark....
I like natural looking Metal Wheels..like storm/rock
Dark is bad. If you really want more details, just read Beywiki articles.
ok i know i should check but i wanted to ask, where is the best place to get attack stadiums?
(Aug. 16, 2010  4:29 AM)nov1c3 Wrote: ok i know i should check but i wanted to ask, where is the best place to get attack stadiums?

iirc, leoshop and gmarket
(Aug. 16, 2010  4:29 AM)nov1c3 Wrote: ok i know i should check but i wanted to ask, where is the best place to get attack stadiums?

Just one: GMarket for around $30 after shipping.
Multiple ones: Leoshop, if they have them in stock. $5 before shipping, but your order must be over $30 in value.

EDIT: Beaten.
Wait why are we suggesting LeoShop they still don't have any in stock
(Aug. 16, 2010  4:35 AM)GeneralHawx Wrote: Wait why are we suggesting LeoShop they still don't have any in stock

Because they may restock and they're still the best place to get multiple ones?
(Aug. 16, 2010  4:40 AM)Daegor42 Wrote:
(Aug. 16, 2010  4:35 AM)GeneralHawx Wrote: Wait why are we suggesting LeoShop they still don't have any in stock

Because they may restock and they're still the best place to get multiple ones?

Okay, I find it weird how they find supply when it isn't produced anymore
(Aug. 16, 2010  12:33 AM)Mc Frown Wrote: It's dragoon V
It's worthless (comparitively).
I'd buy the draciel s though.

how much would you pay for the draciel?

[Image: 2wm2j4o.jpg]

so i have a dragoon v black recolour
some white dranzer labelled 'dranzer v' that i cant see on the wiki but think it might be master dranzer
crystal draciel
crystal driger

anyone want to buy em?
(Aug. 16, 2010  9:18 AM)nightvision Wrote: anyone want to buy em?
Open your own selling thread at the Bey Marketplace forum to see if anyone is interested.

This thread is only for asking questions regarding Beyblade (the hobby).
(Aug. 16, 2010  2:21 AM)fogot Wrote: Can a WB wear down? Cause my Rock Giraffe's WB seems to be moving really fast light a HF.

Mine is now flat enough that, when it stops spinning, it remains upright.
My WD is slowly changing into a WB/F... Wear of plastic happens, though it does take a while.
Is quetzalcoatl a hard beyblade to use?
(Aug. 16, 2010  2:48 PM)xCiegex Wrote: Is quetzalcoatl a hard beyblade to use?
Hm, for some yes, apparently. It also depends how well you can use Attack Types in Metal Fight Beyblade in general.