Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

Ok, I've tried to look into it a bit but I want to know for sure. Are there any plans as of yet to put in a metal ball bottom into any of the future MFB blades? If not why not try for it? I think it would be possible comparing the bottoms I've gotten a hold of and comparing them to the ball bearing core from Sea Dragon. Although I'd suggest a smaller ball bearing for an MFB but I think that it would be good to have one.
(Aug. 12, 2010  9:57 PM)AnimeMun Wrote: Ok, I've tried to look into it a bit but I want to know for sure. Are there any plans as of yet to put in a metal ball bottom into any of the future MFB blades? If not why not try for it? I think it would be possible comparing the bottoms I've gotten a hold of and comparing them to the ball bearing core from Sea Dragon. Although I'd suggest a smaller ball bearing for an MFB but I think that it would be good to have one.

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-BB-86-Be...efense-Set

Mostly the same, really.
Do you guys think the beylauncher is worth getting?
(Aug. 12, 2010  10:47 PM)xCiegex Wrote: Do you guys think the beylauncher is worth getting?

Yes.
Thanks ♥, thats what I wanted to know.
(Aug. 12, 2010  10:47 PM)xCiegex Wrote: Do you guys think the beylauncher is worth getting?

All proper testing is conducted with it. It's by far the most powerful launcher.
How do you change aquarios tip to hole flat mode?
(Aug. 13, 2010  2:11 AM)maiode Wrote: How do you change aquarios tip to hole flat mode?

Pull down the tabs, then twist counter-clockwise until it clicks into place.
(Aug. 12, 2010  11:36 PM)Mc Frown Wrote: SG Oil Ball is the real forefather.

Ok.... I know this, but why mention this? I don't see the relevance in this situation for even mentioning it in this thread.
Is there a tournament coming up in Sweden?
(Aug. 13, 2010  3:01 AM)Dingo Wrote: Is there a tournament coming up in Sweden?
Upcoming tournaments are written in the "Upcoming Events" box on the index ...
I mentioned testing a difference in two storm wheels i have about a week ago, what would i need to do to test for differences in performance.
Test to see if they perform differently against top-tier defense combos. Make sure to conduct all tests with beylaunchers and an attack stadium.
considering all i have is the PTW stadium i doubt it would be acurate so i doubt it would be accurate. the difference between them is a slight shape variation and weight difference(one is frome Storm Aires, other is from Storm Pegasis) should i/how would i test for stamina results?
(Aug. 13, 2010  3:23 AM)Rock Draciel Wrote: considering all i have is the PTW stadium i doubt it would be acurate so i doubt it would be accurate. the difference between them is a slight shape variation and weight difference(one is frome Storm Aires, other is from Storm Pegasis) should i/how would i test for stamina results?

Eh... it's more worthwhile to find out if one is better for attack than the other.
is the downforce track just a gimmick? if not, what could be a good attack ring and tip to use with it? is it too high for a good attack blade? thank you very much, all help is appreciated.
MF Pegasis DF145/145RF is an option. DF145 performs worse than the regular 145 track.
(Aug. 13, 2010  3:32 AM)The LVJ Wrote:
(Aug. 13, 2010  3:23 AM)Rock Draciel Wrote: considering all i have is the PTW stadium i doubt it would be acurate so i doubt it would be accurate. the difference between them is a slight shape variation and weight difference(one is frome Storm Aires, other is from Storm Pegasis) should i/how would i test for stamina results?

Eh... it's more worthwhile to find out if one is better for attack than the other.

Ok so bascily just use the best attack type i can make using storm and the best defense type against each other and compare the results for the two storm wheeled blades..... if that made no sense im sorry, no idea on how to word it.

thanks Smile

last question, is this something i would create a thread for to post results?
Since you don't have an attack stadium, it's best to leave it in the hands of someone who does. Sorry.
meh oh well, the results from an attack staduim are far more credible than anything i would find in my stadium. The last thing I would want to do is post something and it not be accurate. thanks again Joyful_3
Does galaxy pegasus come with a different wheel than storm pegasus or is it a re color? is galaxy worth the extra money?
It hasn't been tested enough yet, but yes: Galaxy is a different wheel than Storm.
can you describe in what way it is different? is it still an attack wheel, does anyone believe its worth it?
(Aug. 13, 2010  4:14 AM)iceman9827 Wrote: can you describe in what way it is different? is it still an attack wheel, does anyone believe its worth it?

Most of the tests shows that Galaxy doesn't work good, but OkiBlaze have a promising result using 145. Smile