Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

can anyone tell me if the beyblade metal would
rotten if you put water on it

also thanks Kai-V
(Aug. 11, 2010  9:53 PM)stormpegasus14 Wrote: can anyone tell me if the beyblade metal would
rotten if you put water on it

also thanks Kai-V
As somebody else told you, metal does not really 'rot'. It rusts.

In any case, I think it would have to be in water for a relatively long period for it to rust.
Does a left spin dark perform any better?
(Aug. 11, 2010  10:07 PM)okumoto Wrote: Does a left spin dark perform any better?

There is no such thing as a left spin Dark wheel.
There is no left spin Dark unless you modded it or the Launcher which is illegal

EDIT: Beaten
Hi guys, i brought the hasbro dark gasher ch120fs yesterday and i adjusted the height to 145 and turned the spinny bit back to the lock position, however the spinny bit spins freely (dont know if its supposed to do tht or not) and the velocity of the beyblade spun the bit to the unllock position and when it hit the stadium it went back tto 120, can anyone help? thanks.
(Aug. 12, 2010  1:48 AM)mightyboosh9 Wrote: Hi guys, i brought the hasbro dark gasher ch120fs yesterday and i adjusted the height to 145 and turned the spinny bit back to the lock position, however the spinny bit spins freely (dont know if its supposed to do tht or not) and the velocity of the beyblade spun the bit to the unllock position and when it hit the stadium it went back tto 120, can anyone help? thanks.

Um....TT's CH120 have is problem also, same, I keep it in the freezer to keep it at 145 height, lol. Don't know if it's illegal or not...
I seriously have no clue about this problem, mine preforms flawlessly.
Are we allowed to switch parts of our blades for identical parts between rounds?
(Aug. 12, 2010  2:03 AM)Mc Frown Wrote: I seriously have no clue about this problem, mine preforms flawlessly.

My hasbro CH120 has the problem they are talking about. It's almost impossible to keep it at 145.

My TT Ch120 doesn't have this problem.
(Aug. 12, 2010  2:39 AM)Corey Wrote:
(Aug. 12, 2010  2:03 AM)Mc Frown Wrote: I seriously have no clue about this problem, mine preforms flawlessly.

My hasbro CH120 has the problem they are talking about. It's almost impossible to keep it at 145.

My TT Ch120 doesn't have this problem.

Should this be noted in the wiki?
But my CH120 is Hasbro.
And it's fine.

Good mold/Bad mold, perhaps?
I am planning to get the super vortex battle set, which comes with a stadium, l drago, and storm pegasus. I have heard that the paint of the metal wheel comes off. Would there be any way of stopping the paint from coming off, other than not using them.
Not really, it's kind of inevitable.
I believe there are some sprays/finishes that can be applied which hold the paint to the metal, although I really don't know anything more than that. Pinching_eyes

You could probably find a solution through google.......... although, now that I think about it, I think driger gt's blogspot may have had some information about that. You could check there first, perhaps? :\

Sorry that I can't be of more assistance. Pinching_eyes_2
There's no cheap, or for that matter, legal way to prevent painted beys from chipping.
Which stadium is better the super vortex stadium or the mobile stadium, i really want the super vortex because it comes with l drago and storm pegasus. Which would be a more balanced stadium?
(Aug. 12, 2010  3:11 AM)Uzinaded Wrote: Which stadium is better the super vortex stadium or the mobile stadium, i really want the super vortex because it comes with l drago and storm pegasus. Which would be a more balanced stadium?
Out of those two, probably the Mobile Stadium, however you should consider purchasing a TAKARA-TOMY Beystadium.
(Aug. 12, 2010  3:11 AM)Uzinaded Wrote: Which stadium is better the super vortex stadium or the mobile stadium, i really want the super vortex because it comes with l drago and storm pegasus. Which would be a more balanced stadium?

If you aren't going to be participating in any tournaments, held by you, it doesn't really matter. The super vortex works pretty well in my experience, but I'm not a "professional" tester, nor am I particularly competitive.

And the beys it comes with are awesome. If you can get it, and want the beys, you may as well.

None of the Hasbro stadiums are particularly good in terms of balance, and them releasing one that is isn't particularly likely. Getting the super vortex would be the best idea as of now, because it's fourteen/sixteen dollars cheaper because it comes with two beys. The mobile costs a bunch, but only comes with the stadium.

That's really all I have to say, hope I helped you with that info in some way. :\
is thier metal under the paint of the beys that come with the super vortex battle set.
Yes, all Hybrid Wheel System Beys by Hasbro will have Metal Wheels unless they decide to release random boosters.
(Aug. 12, 2010  3:34 AM)GeneralHawx Wrote: Yes, all Hybrid Wheel System Beys by Hasbro will have Metal Wheels unless they decide to release random boosters.
Random Booster Light. Also, there is no "Hybrid Wheel System" in Hasbro anyway, and the Metal System Beyblades also have metal ...
thank you for the info
(Aug. 12, 2010  3:32 AM)bmullins123 Wrote: is thier metal under the paint of the beys that come with the super vortex battle set.

Painted metal Beyblades that may or may not have metal that is painted. Craziest idea ever.