Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

(Aug. 10, 2010  8:08 PM)nov1c3 Wrote: How do you re-shine the metals?

Yo, check it. DrigerGT's Guide to Beyblade Maintenance
Wheres a good online store where i can buy a attack stadium n da US i tried theintoy n i 4got the other 2 sites n im not tryna spend ova 40 bones 4 a studium..n i refuse 2 buy the thunderwhip standium cuz i hate the holes on the side n stuff???
(Aug. 10, 2010  8:30 PM)blacklightning Wrote: Wheres a good online store where i can buy a attack stadium n da US i tried theintoy n i 4got the other 2 sites n im not tryna spend ova 40 bones 4 a studium..n i refuse 2 buy the thunderwhip standium cuz i hate the holes on the side n stuff???

$40 for a stadium is pretty much the average.

Try GMarket.
(Aug. 10, 2010  8:08 PM)nov1c3 Wrote: How do you re-shine the metals?

I mentioned this in the thread about cleaning the metal wheels but Bar Keeper's Friend is cheap and works wonders.
where can i get murcury anubis and vulcan hourese
YJA and a PSP game respectively.
Though Vulcan Horuseus isn't released yet.
whuts YJA
Bahamut Fury, why don't you try researching before asking questions? You ask so many, which could be easily answered if you just used the search function.
How do you get to be a ref in a tournament?
(Aug. 11, 2010  12:22 AM)gurugulu Wrote: How do you get to be a ref in a tournament?
Know the rules by heart, and ask the tournament organiser ?
This is a thread for asking questions about beyblade the hobby, not the WBO.
Does anybody know how the mobile stadium can be used for storage? Is it just in the actual stadium?
(Aug. 11, 2010  2:49 AM)Ochibi Wrote: Does anybody know how the mobile stadium can be used for storage? Is it just in the actual stadium?
Yes. There has been no other indication of a hidden compartment for storage.
Oh, Ok thank you.
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Weights-of-MFB accoring to this dark (hasbro) is heavier then all molds of earth does that mean its better for defense? (sorry if i'm wrong but the dark wheel is almost completely round like earth)
(Aug. 11, 2010  4:22 AM)mchlbant Wrote: http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Weights-of-MFB accoring to this dark (hasbro) is heavier then all molds of earth does that mean its better for defense? (sorry if i'm wrong but the dark wheel is almost completely round like earth)

It is not almost completely round. It has quite a few breaks in the perimeter. Also, it has terrible weight distribution.

No, it is not a good Defense wheel.
(Aug. 11, 2010  4:24 AM)Daegor42 Wrote: It is not almost completely round. It has quite a few breaks in the perimeter. Also, it has terrible weight distribution.

awwwww, Unhappy i was hoping id have a decent replacement for my rock
In addition to what Daegor said this is for TT and Sono Kong not Hasbro in particular, once they release it I'm sure it'll be the heaviest again
(Aug. 11, 2010  4:24 AM)Daegor42 Wrote: It is not almost completely round. It has quite a few breaks in the perimeter. Also, it has terrible weight distribution.

"I believe the correct term would be the circumference, my friend." So says (Dai)doji...

Not to forget that the wheel has nothing going in it's favor.
well, either is fine technically speaking. They both mean the edges of it.
The way it's protrusions are hollowed out realllllllly sucks.
Is it LDrago or L Drago? I feel like I'm always spelling it wrong.
(Aug. 11, 2010  5:17 AM)Daegor42 Wrote: Is it LDrago or L Drago? I feel like I'm always spelling it wrong.

I spell it as ''LDrago'', because TT linked it into a word.