Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

and in the attack and balance pack how many beylaunchers come in it?
(Aug. 10, 2010  10:38 AM)JJ Wrote: and in the attack and balance pack how many beylaunchers come in it?

Only 1 beylauncher included
then which starter sets come with beylaunchers?
(Aug. 10, 2010  10:41 AM)JJ Wrote: then which starter sets come with beylaunchers?

......BB-28 Storm Pegasis 105RF, BB-43 Lightning LDrago 100HF
(Aug. 10, 2010  10:42 AM)RエスコルピオT125JB Wrote: ......BB-28 Storm Pegasis 105RF, BB-43 Lightning LDrago 100HF
Storm Pegasis 10RF comes with a BeyLauncher.
L Drago 105F and Lightning L Drago 100HF comes with a BeyLauncher L.
(Aug. 10, 2010  10:49 AM)Diamond Wrote:
(Aug. 10, 2010  10:42 AM)RエスコルピオT125JB Wrote: ......BB-28 Storm Pegasis 105RF, BB-43 Lightning LDrago 100HF
Storm Pegasis 10RF comes with a BeyLauncher.
L Drago 105F and Lightning L Drago 100HF comes with a BeyLauncher L.

Gravity Perseus comes with a Beylauncher LR, so it kinda counts as a Beylauncher...
How does it kinda count as a beylauncher? It's a beylauncher.
It has a Beylauncher and a Beylauncher L, so it isn't really a Beylauncher, it's more like a... Beylauncher LR.
(Aug. 10, 2010  11:09 AM)megablader2 Wrote: How does it kinda count as a beylauncher? It's a beylauncher.
Yes, the BeyLauncher LR is a type of BeyLauncher.

However, if JJ specifically wants a BeyLauncher, then the BeyLauncher L and LR would not be what he's asking for.

Anyway, as mentioned before, the Storm Pegasis 105RF Starter includes a BeyLauncher while the L Drago 105F and LightningL Drago 100HF Starters include a BeyLauncher L and the Gravity Perseus AD145WD Starter includes a Beylauncher LR.
Yeah but he most likely didn't know what a Beylauncher LR before today. Beylauncher LR would be better to have than a one spin one.
hey i recently saw that beyblades where back so i got like 4 of them and as i was building them i realized that the new beyblades are smaller and have more plastic in them then the old ones did why is that
What? That's just not true. The original ones were mostly plastic and then Hms had a metal wheel but the rest was usually plastic and the same with the MFB.
(Aug. 10, 2010  2:26 AM)Daegor42 Wrote:
(Aug. 10, 2010  2:21 AM)Lunar Wolf Wrote: Is it possible to buy Beyblade Stickers?

There are alternate sticker sheets that you can buy.

Where do i get them from?
YJA or an Asian online toy shop is probably the only way.
(Aug. 10, 2010  12:14 PM)Lunar Wolf Wrote: Where do i get them from?
AmiAmi.
where would i be able to pre-order a meteo ldrago
(Aug. 10, 2010  2:29 PM)81ack dranz3r Wrote: where would i be able to pre-order a meteo ldrago

I think this should be posted in BeyMarket Place, but actually, Meteo LDrago isn't available yet to pre-order
Thanks for the answers guys :-D
(Aug. 10, 2010  2:30 PM)RエスコルピオT125JB Wrote: I think this should be posted in BeyMarket Place, but actually, Meteo LDrago isn't available yet to pre-order
Actually some sites offer the pre-order already, however they obviously do not ship internationally.
Hobby link japan is good for pre ordering upcoming releases. That's where I got my pre hws pisces They're also very cheap on there, I got my pisces for £10 shipped. Although the pre orders for Meteo L drago have stopped. This is just for future reference.
I want to know, where would I go to ask for someone to run test trials on a combo I have in mind, I realize the Customizations thread, but I'm unsure where at in there, could someone help direct me?
(Aug. 10, 2010  5:10 PM)Rultzbud Wrote: I want to know, where would I go to ask for someone to run test trials on a combo I have in mind, I realize the Customizations thread, but I'm unsure where at in there, could someone help direct me?

Starting a new thread in Beyblade Customization needs tests results, if you want to ask for someone to test your combo, you may need to PM someone who has all the parts your combo needs
(Aug. 10, 2010  5:10 PM)Rultzbud Wrote: I want to know, where would I go to ask for someone to run test trials on a combo I have in mind, I realize the Customizations thread, but I'm unsure where at in there, could someone help direct me?

If there's already a similar thread, ask someone in there to test it out.
Alright thank you both for the hasted responses, I appreciate it.
How do you re-shine the metals?